Dallas, Texas!

*Abigail's POV*

It's been about 2 weeks since we saw my parents in the mall. Liam is doing a lot better now. The boys were getting ready for a show tonight in Dallas. 

I loved being in Dallas. My favorite football team is from here and I met Romo and Dez Bryant since I have been here. I was sitting on the bus, watching TV. Sophia was inside with the boys. Her and I have been getting a lot of hater recently about the boys cancling tour. Everyone thinks it was our fault. Which it mostly is. 

Sophia has been ignoring it, but it has been getting to me. It's gotten so bad to were fans told me to kill myself and all that. I've been scared to go out with the boys. I barely ever leave the bus anymore. 

**

After a while I got really bored. I stood up and sighed. I walked off the bus and hide my face. Fans were crowded around the fence and everything, who couldn't get tickets to the show. "It's Her!" They all shouted and I tensed up. "You shouldn't be here anymore!" Some shouted. "Go kill yourself!" Others shouted. 

I quickly ran inside and shut the door. I found the stage area and watched the boys from infront of the stage. When Liam saw me his eyes lit up. He waved at me and I waved back. 

"OMG It's Abigail." I heard someone say from the first row. I turned around and looked at them, then down. "I love you so much. Can I have a picture?" She asked and I saw everyone around her make a face at her. 

"Su- sure." I mumbled and she handed me her phone. I took a picture of us and handed it back to her. 

"Ew it's Abgail. Why are you still with Liam? You hurt him and you don't deserve to be with him." She glared at me, smirking. 

"Yeah, you need to leave Liam alone. You've cause them enough trouble." Paul walked over to us and told the girls to stop. 

I turned to watch the boys, tears filling in my eyes. Liam looked at me and saw the pain in my eyes. After they finished the song Liam staretd to speak. "As everyone may know I have been hurt a few weeks ago. I am better now." The fans cheered and some would shout, 'It's Abigail's fault.' "But I would like to say this once, and only once. This is not Abigail or Sophia's fault. I got hurt because I was sticking up for them. This is not there fault so I do not want to see any more hate given to her!" The crowd suddenly got quite.