Louis Stop

We got back to the hotel and went upstairs. "Abigail, can I talk to you?" Louis pulled me back to him before I could walk into the room. 

"Sure." I smiled a little knowing what we wanted to talk about. We stood in the hallway and I looked at him. "Yes?"

"What's going on with Liam and you?" He looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"Louis I'm his girlfriend now." I looked at him feeling his pain.

"You are?" He started to tear up. I wiped his tears away and grabbs his hands in mine. 

"Yes. Louis you know what I said about us. You need some time to think about things." I squeezed his hand for comfort. 

"You said you would give me another chance tho!" He shouted a little. 

"Yes, but you need more time to think and I never said that I wouldn't consider dating anyone else. Liam asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted." I let go of his hands and crossed my arms. 

"But Abigail, I like you a lot! I won't be able to see you with another guy." Louis started crying and yelling at me.

"Louis stop yelling! I'm giving you some time to sort things out. When you do and if Liam and I aren't together anymore I can consider us!" I shouted back at him.

"But why can't you consider us right now?" I looked at him crying. I shook my head and bite my lip.

"Because Louis!" I clenched my fist.

"Because what?" He shouted at me.

"You know why!" I shouted back. "I'm not gonna keep telling you that you need some time to think!" I walked toward Liam and I's room.

"I've done my thinking!" He shouted pulling me back by my arm.

"LOUIS LET GO OF ME!" I shouted pulling out of his grip.

"What's going on out here?" Liam came running into the hallway. "Louis let her go!" Liam pulled me away from Louis and behind him.

"I can't believe you Louis. I thought you would understand." I teared up.

"How am I to understand that you like me a lot but won't take me back!?" He shouted at both of us. 

"Louis just stop." Liam kept me behind him. 

"You would like that wouldn't you." He glared at Liam. "Just don't talk to me. We may be bandmates but we are not brothers anymore." Louis walked back to his room slamming the door. 

"I'm sorry." Liam turned around and looked at me.

"No love it's my fault." He wiped my tears, hugging me. I hugged back tightly crying into his shoulder.