Still No Louis

I sighed and layed down on my bed and look at the ceiling. I couldn't get to sleep and I was really worried about Louis.

*The Next Morning*

I didn't get much sleep at all last night. I walked back into my room and checked my phone. Still no texts or calls from Louis.

To Louis:
Please Lou. We are all so worried about you.

I waited a while hopeing Louis would text me back. I got really disappointed when he didn't. I put my phone on the bed and walked downstairs and ate some breakfast. I finished eating and cleaned the dishes and walkde to Simon's office and knocked. "Come in!" He shouted and ! walked in.

"Hey." I sighed and sat on the sofa in his office.

"Louis didn't answer his phone. The guys and I have to meet at the studio today to write a song. Want to come? Afterwards we are going to try and find Louis." Simon turned around and looked at me.

"Sure." I smiled a little. "Just let me get ready." I walked up to my room and over to my closet. I got dressed and did my hair and make up and walked back downstairs.

"Ready?" Simon asked grabbing his keys and coat. I nodded my head yes and we walked out to his car. I got in the passengers seat and he drove to the studio. I stared out the window tearing up a bit. I wiped my eyes as I was getting out and started walking inside with Simon.

I saw the others already sitting there waiting. They all looked at me as I walked in. I smiled a little and looked down. "Have any of you heard from Louis?" I mumbled a little.

"No." They all said in unison. I nodded my head and sat in an empty chair and hugged my knees. Liam walked over to my and rubbed my back.

"Everything will be okay." I smiled a little. "I'll be right over there if you need me."

"Okay." He walked back over to the others and started to do some work. I watched them some and kept checking my phone very often. When the boys were done they walked over to me with Simon and all sat down.

"So lets split up and look for Louis." Simon said. "I'll go with Zayn, Liam go with Abigail, and Harry and Niall ya'll go look. Meet back here in about 2 hours." We all nodded and walked off in different directions.

"Where to first?" Liam asked while we walked.

"Wherever. You know more of London then I do." He agreed and we walked to the mall.

"We leave for the US soon and we need Louis." Liam sighed.

"Y'all do?" I asked a little shocked.

"Yeah, but I think you can come along." Liam looked over at me.

"No, no that's fine." We walked into one of Louis favourites stores. "Louis?" I looked across the room seeing Lou. I walked over to him with Liam.

"What are y'all doing here?" He asked while slowly backing away.