Confessions

"Really?" The all asked looking at me. 

"Since when?" Sophia groaned from beside me.

"Well, if you have learned to pay attention I have always been able to play." I said glaring over at her standing beside me. 

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes at me and put in her head phones. I laughed a little and looked back at the boys. 

"Can you play for us?" I thought for a minute. I have always had really bad stage fright, but I really wanted to play for them. 

"Su- sure." I said quitely. I looked down, unsure if I would be able to do it without freaking out. No one knows I have stage fright because I thought If I tell people they would judge me. 

"Thank you so much." Louis smiled and they boys gave me a group hug. I hugged back and tried not to think about all the people out there watching and me not messing up. "Here." Louis handed me a guitar and I put it over my shoulder and practiced for a minute until I had to go on. I walked on stage and took my position. I started to strum to the tune of Up All night as the boys came running out singing it.

I smiled and kept playing along trying my best to ignore the fans so I don't go running off the stage. I stopped as the song ended and watched the boys. They started to sing I Would so I started to play along. I was okay with the fans now and didn't feel like throwing up. 

They did another song then they went back and changed into something else and came back out. After the show was over we walked backstage and Liam handed me a water bottle. "That was amazing." Louis smiled. 

"Thanks." I said blushing and looked down. 

"No problem." The boys went back into the dressing room and changed back into there regular clothes and came back out to us. "Where to?" Louis asked. 

"Home and to bed." Sophia said standing up and walking out to the limo. We all followed her and the driver took us to Simon's and we told the boys bye and walked inside and to our rooms. I got my pj's on and laid down reading The Last Song. 

I fell asleep while reading my book. I dreamed about the concert that night. I woke up during the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to text one of the boys. 

To Louis:
Hey Loius

I sat up and put my book on the table beside my bed and leaned against the head board. I waited for Louis to text back and I turned on the TV in my room and watched Spongebob. 

From Louis:
Hey Abigail! Shouldn't you be asleep?

To Louis:
I can't sleep :/

I watched TV while texting Louis. 

From Louis:
What? OMG Why?

I couldn't help but laugh at the text. I got up really quick and made sure no one was up. I walked down to the kitchen and got a water bottle and some chips and walked back upstairs to my room. 

To Louis:
 I don't really know. I was asleep then I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. 

From Louis:
Aw Want me to come over?

To Louis:
No It's all good. 

I finally feel asleep the next morning, but was woken up by Simon two hours later. I woke up and stretched. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and Saw Simon, Sophia, and the boys sitting there at the table eating. I sat down and grabbed a plate and started to eat. 

After I ate I walked upstairs to my room and showered and changed. I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I shouted and Zayn walked in. 

"Hello Abi." I looked at him, a little confused. 

"Hi." I smiled and waved at him.

"How are you?" He asked and sat down on the bed.

"Good, just thinking about some things."

"What?" I looked at him and he was looking at me.

"You can't tell anyone, Promise?" I looked at him seriously.

"Promise." I sat beside him and turned to face him.

"I like Louis." A smile grew on Zayn's face.