Problems

"I'll go talk to him." Liam said walking after Louis. I looked at Harry and he looked back. 

"Well that was, well interesting." Niall laughed a little from behind us and Harry and I turned around to look at him. "What?" He asked looking back and forth between us. 

"Nothing." I smiled. "Well I'm going back to the house." I walked back to Simons house and inside. I walked to Simons office and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." Simon said and I walked inside. 

"Is Sophia back?" I asked looking over at Simon. 

"Yeah she came home not to long ago." Simon smiled and turning around in his chair to look at me. 

"Okay." I started to walk out as Simon started to say something. 

"I'll cook dinner in a few. Anything you would like to have?" 

"Nope. Anything is good with me." I smiled and he nodded. I walked up to my room and shut the door behind me. I sat on my bed and got out my phone. I called Zayn and waited for him to answer. 

"Hey Abigail!" Zayn answered the phone. 

"Hey Zayn." I laughed and layed on the bed. .

"Sup?" He laughed a little. 

"Just got home from the beach with the others. How was the date with Sophia?" I asked hearing Sophia walking in her room. 

"It was okay. I don't think she will ever like me." I heard a slight sigh come from him.

"Don't say that. I'll talk to her about it later."

"Thanks Abigail." I smiled.

"I'll talk to you later kay?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

"Bye!" We said in unison then I hung up and sat my phone on the side table by my bed.