Sigh

I kept walking down the beach. "Abigail please wait!" I heard Louis yell from behind me. "Can we please talk about this?" I stopped and turned around to look at him.

"Talk about what? How you can't trust me and how I gave you a chance but you ruined it?" I looked at him tears filling in my eyes.

"I do trust you. I just got jealous." Louis moved closer to me and grabbed my hand. I pushed him away and looked him in the eyes.

"Louis I can't believe you. You always assume something that is never true and you accuse people before you even talk to them about it! How can I be with you if that's all our relationship is going to be about?" I turned around and started to walk away.

"Please Abigail." Louis pulled my arm. I pulled out of his gripped and continued to walk.

"Louis just leave her alone man. She said you two were over." I heard Liam walk over to Louis. I glanced behind me and saw the others there. I turned back around and walked. Someone ran up and started to walkk beside me.

"Louis leave me al-" They cut me off and I looked at them.

"It's not Louis. It's me." I saw Liam there and I was still crying. "Shh it's okay." Liam put his arms around my shoulder pulling me close. He wiped my tears away.

"I gave him a chance. What am I suppose to do, be with him and not talk to any other guys?" I looked up at Liam.

"No. You gave him a chance and he ruined it." Liam looked back at me.

"I really like him Liam." I started to cry again.

"I know. You just need to take some time and maybe Louis will learn and maybe you can give him another chance." Liam used his thumb to wipe away my tears.

"I guess." I looked down and shivered a little. It was starting to turn into night and we started to head back to our spot on the beach.

"Here take this." Liam put his coat on me and we grabbed our things and walked back to the hotel.

"Can I stay in your room tonight Li?" I looked at him while in the elevator.

"Yeah." We got out the elevator and walked to Liam's room. He opened the door and let me in. He followed in behind me shutting the door. "Need something to sleep in?" He looked at me and we sat our things down.

"Yes please." I sat on the bed as I waited for him to give me some clothes.

"Shorts and a hoodie good?" He looked at me from the dresser.

"Yes." I smiled and looked at him. He got some and walked over to me handing me them. "Thanks." I walked into the bathroom and changed. I walked back out and Liam was changed and laying on the bed. I laid in the other bed and read for a little bit.

"Goodnight Abigail." Liam smiled and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight." I said while yawning and we both laughed. I placed my book on the side table and rolled over on my side and tried to fall asleep. I had so much stuff on my mind that is was hard to sleep.

*Louis' POV*

I walked in my room and laid on my bed. I felt really horrible and just wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there for the rest of my life. I changed into some shorts and stayed shirtless and laid on the bed.

I turned on the TV to help distract me from everything. I stayed awake most of the night but early in the morning I finally got to sleep.

I didn't sleep very well but I was very tired so I needed some sleep. There was just so much on my mind that it wouldn't let me sleep. When I did get to sleep it didn't let me sleep very well. I woke up maybe an hour later after I had finally got to sleep. I just gave up on sleep. I rolled over to face the TV and watched Friends. 

I picked up my phone hoping that I had a text from Abigail. I really wanted to text her but I needed to give her space and some time. I turned my phone off and set it on the table. I looked at the time nad it was 9 in the morning. I got up and changed into some jeans and a shirt. I heard a knock at the door and I answered it. I saw Zayn and Sophia standing there. "Dude you look horrible." He looked at me and Sophia laughed.

"I know. I only got maybe an hour of sleep last night." I sighed. 

"All of us are going to breakfast want to join? Or would you like to go back to sleep?" Zayn asked looking at me.

"I'll come. Just let me get my wallet and key." I walked into the back room and over to the dresser. I grabbed my wallet and room key and walked back out to Zayn and Sophia. We went downstairs and to the resturant together and sat at the table with the others.