iv. 𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

"Y/n, please be more careful next time

"Y/n, please be more careful next time." A deep voice reminded, as you were sat on floor, feeling your ankle in pain. "I'm really sorry, xiao..." you apologized, trying to get up with his help.

You had slipped down the hall on your way to retrieve some stuff for venti and his host club. Since you were their assistant it was your job to make sure they were ready to serve their clients and make them all happy!! Xiao decided to go and help you only to find you slipping and tripping while holding some papers.

It was only you two, standing as you stared at each other with awkwardness. "Thank you..."

Xiao bent down and started to pick up the papers that had dropped from your hands earlier. You helped him eagerly, not wanting to burden him any longer. It was really quiet, only hearing the buzzing of the lights and soft breathing from xiao's nose.

"Thank you so much, xiao. Aha you're so kind.." you smiled at him to which he just nodded at and shrugged. 'Xiao's so cool!' You stared in awe at him, admiring his pretty features and cool mannerisms.

"Y/n, you haven't said anything to anyone right?" He questioned, observing your reaction to his question. "No not at all!" You replied quickly, holding the sheets to your chest. "I heard you're living with Yae miko, Kazuha, and scaramouche now. Venti told me this morning." He crossed his arms, something on his mind. "Yes I am" you replied, fixing your dress. "They were so kind to take me in. Especially Yae miko... ah xiao?" You called out to him, getting his attention. "Yes?"

"What's Yae Miko's zodiac animal? She didn't tell me..." you asked, as he started to walk off and you followed behind him. He turned to face you, and gave you an unsure look. "I won't tell you... mostly because I don't want to hear her nagging if she finds out I told you." He sighed, rubbing his hands together. Xiao looked into your eyes mean while taking ahold of your wrist.

His eyes turned into a glare and he stared you down. You were surprised and pretty uncomfortable. You tried to wiggle your wrist away but his grip was way too strong for you. "What is it you want? Money, or fame? No one would keep our secret and be around us so willingly." You looked at him surprised not understanding his sudden change in character but understanding his suspicion. "I-I don't want anything.." you mumbled, feeling his grip tighten a bit. You felt how the pain was starting to get harder to ignore and the word from your mouth too.