xxxi. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

'I can't seem to fall asleep

'I can't seem to fall asleep...'

'It feels like something is preventing me from sleeping'

You thought as you sat in your bed, the only person next to you being ganyu. You knew you could move as much as you wanted cause she was a heavy sleeper. You looked at the window who's curtains were slowly flowing along with the wind giving that refreshing feeling.

Some place else, a short bard was in the living room attempting to pull an all nighter and was getting ready for it with his bottles of wine. He was organizing everything, the tv, wine, blankets, etc.

Venti kept doing his own thing, humming a song to himself. He kept hearing sounds outside but assumed it to be nothing but an animal like a bunny or squirrel. Well it had to be a squirrel cause if it was a bunny, it would try to attract venti. He had an uneasy feeling to himself, and he naively thought that checking what it was would put his nerves at ease.

Oh he was so wrong.

He got up, running to the glass door and opening its curtains wide, smiling to see what it was. His eyes only grew big when he saw a tall, skinny woman there glaring into his soul. She had little life in her eyes. She looked almost like a statue if it wasn't for her breathing. Her eye bags seemed to be getting bigger than the last time anyone saw her. He swallowed. He knew better than to just pretend to ignore her and pretend she isn't there. He slowly slid the door open, feeling the wind hit his body.

"Ei? What's up?"

"It's really late you know..." he softly muttered, stepping outside. Ei stood tall and straight, her hands by her side. She did something that creeped venti out. Smile. It wasn't a genuine one but it still creeped him out.

"Something urgent has come up, making me have to return back home... but I wanted to say goodbye to y/n" she dropped the smile, peering above his head to see if anyone was there.

"Now? But she's sleeping peacefully right now!" Venti tried to act normal, being the cheerful boy he always was but it was hard. Ei stepped closer, eyeing him carefully. "Go wake her up."