V. 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐮-> 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

*around a week later*

Shikanoin Heizou is flirty, smart, funny, and kind. It's no wonder why he was probably the most popular hostess right behind Kazuha.

What separated them was that Kazuha was more indirect with his flirting while Heizou made it quite clear his intentions.

Currently, Heizou sat with two girls who were head over heels for him. Reddish to pinkish blush on their cheeks, biting their lips, eyes filled with hearts and pure awe. It was obvious to anyone they were in love. You kept hearing their conversation and how Heizou touched them in such a romantic way.

Heizou would grab their chins, whisper sweet nothings in their ears. At times you thought he was actually in love with one of them.

But if anything, all the feelings were fake! And that's something this host club made clear to their clients. There was nothing else going on between them.

"You smell just like roses, Ayaka... how sweet~" he smirked, grabbing this girls blueish hair and taking a small sniff. She blushed profusely to the point she looked like she would explode!

Kamisato Ayaka
⊱popular
⊱high grades
⊱Club: Dance Club
⊱an excellent dancer
⊱known as: Princess

Kamisato Ayaka ⊱⊱popular⊱high grades⊱Club: Dance Club⊱an excellent dancer⊱known as: Princess