xxviii. 𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

A Facade

A Facade... a facade is a pretend character you put on to disguise your true self. It's what venti is.

Venti is a facade. He pretends to be others for the sake of his own mentality. So when he feels himself be free of that facade whenever he's around you... it's a scary feeling for him.

"N/n!!" He laughed as he skipped and clung onto your arm. He was sure to make sure space was In between you two. You guys were still staying at the hotel from yesterday.

You smiled and laughed along with him as he held your hand. Finally you wore your swimsuit! It was a one piece with small white flowers on it. He smiled gently at you as you spoke to him. "It's so sunny out today huh? I feel like something big is going to happen today!" You happily shared. He nodded and listened to whatever you said. His soft grip on your hand gave him reassurance. You turned at him and pointed at the sky. "Isn't it pretty today?"

"Yeah it is..." he mumbled, staring at you. You smiled and started dragging him into the ocean, feeling the cold water in your feet. He felt how the cold water touched his feet and felt tense but he knew it would warm up after a while.

You splashed water at him and yelled at the rest of the zodiacs.

"Aren't you guys going in??" You smiled as you waved your hands around. Ganyu smiled and ran after you as she yelled at the cold feeling. "It's cold!!" Her blue hair was tied into a bun so it wouldn't get too wet. You smiled as more people got into the water. Splashing water, swimming, just putting their feet in the water, it was fun.

Venti stared at how scaramouche was all alone in the sand seeing as how he was possessed by the cat and doesn't like water. He noticed how you would also glance at scaramouche with a sad look. So, in order for you to have fun with everyone else, he got out the water and ran over to scaramouche who already had an annoyed look. Venti jumped onto his lap only to get pushed off.

"What on earth do you want?"

"You look so lonely kuni!!" Venti pouted before not being able to take himself seriously and bursting into laughter. "No seriously what do you want?" He asked, annoyed by his cheekiness. "Oh nothing but guess what I overheard!"