xii. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Welcome to the Host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the Host club!🌷🌷🌷

"So, when Miko told you four about where Kazuha and scara were, you guys came running over too?" You asked, putting a cookie in your mouth as you scratched your head in confusion

"So, when Miko told you four about where Kazuha and scara were, you guys came running over too?" You asked, putting a cookie in your mouth as you scratched your head in confusion. "Yep! Aether wanted to be a little baby and didn't want to come. Alas he did as he's right here in front of you!" Venti cheered, pointing at Aether who blushed a bit out of shyness.

"Venti..." aether murmured, sighing and turning to clear up any confusion. "I just didn't want to leave someone behind." He cleared his throat, subtly checking his jackets pocket to see if something was there. "It's fine! I wouldn't have been mad if you didn't come!" You quickly reassured, touching his hand. He flinched at the contact and shook his head. "It's fine... I solved the problem" he calmly stated, getting a weird look from Xiao.

"Lumine's soul is right in your hands... what's stopping you from just running away with her to go see y/n?" Yae Miko bent over to whisper in his ear, her words ringing inside his head.

"After all..."

"It's not like you're connected to Ei anymore"

Aether let out a small sigh, remembering the sneaky woman's words, a small shiver down his spine. He dug through his pockets feeling a somewhat large box that had silky ribbons around it. A flower was on the top of the box, right in the center... he softly smiled, letting his hand go of the feeling of the box.

'I Can leave whenever I want... but leaving would be betrayal to everyone. To y/n, xiao, venti, everyone.' Aether thought, taking a sip out the tea you had given to him earlier. His golden locks were being played with by heizou who undid his braid, twirling it into a small bun. He didn't mind it obviously and just kept doing his own thing.

He observed everyone's reaction often talking to Xiao. His yellowish eyes landed on heizou moving from behind him to you, his hands touching yours. Kazuha was next to you too, sneakily making heizou let go of one of your hands so he could hold the other. You smiled and talked to them, your honey-sweet voice and toothy grin made their eyes all soft for you. Like a look of love. Wait love.