xxiv. 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

"Sure is the perfect weather for grave visiting!!" Hu Tao smiled cheerfully as she held both you and fischl's hand

"Sure is the perfect weather for grave visiting!!" Hu Tao smiled cheerfully as she held both you and fischl's hand. You smiled and nodded as two very different people walked behind you. You wore a simple black shirt and pants. The baggy kind. Fischl wore a long black mesh dress that's sleeves were long and big, it's skirt being ruffled. She wore those long black boots and gloves that were frilly from the wrist part. She wore all different accessories that showed anyone who looked at her she liked goth/edgy stuff like that. Hu Tao was wearing some shorts that reached her upper thigh that had golden buttons on each side. Her long sleeved button up shirt with gold designs on it. She also wore a hat with red flowers on the side of it.

The two boys wore simple yet proper clothing. Black button up and black slacks. Basic.

"Why are you two wearing that?! It's not very respectful to be wearing that to go visit a grave" scaramouche asked, looking at both girls for a response. "So what? Y/n's mom would've wanted it!! She loved it when everyone was their selves!!" Hu Tao replied, walking more further with you and fischl. You giggled as they dragged you away, smiling airheadly.

"My dear companion!! It has been over a century since the last time we all collectively shared a moment!" Fischl crossed her arms, pouting childishly. You bowed as you laughed at her silliness. "Im sorry about that princess! I missed you a lot too!" You hugged her, squeezing her tightly. She returned the hug without hesitation. It wasn't long before you arrived in front of your moms grave.

Her name was plastered on the tomb, some sentences under it.

'A caring and loving mom, wife, and friend. We will miss you more than you can imagine'

You smiled rereading them, the statement being true. Kazuha kneeled beside you as all five of you gave her your prayers and heartwarming thoughts. You were the last one to stop but when you did a smile was on your face. Or so you thought. When you turned to see, scaramouche was still praying. "Let's go get everything set up, fischl!" You tugged her arms and she followed, getting a bit mad when you were being the leader and not her.