vii. 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

*a month later*

*a month later*

"I'm so sorry!" A blue haired girl apologized, pushing her red glasses up, her eyes filled with worry. She stood clumsily, her knees pointed to each other, and she held some papers in her hand. You were currently standing up, trying to comfort her. You were working, heizou waiting for your shift to end.

"It's fine..." You smiled, holding some papers she had dropped . You looked at how beautiful she was. Her purple and gold hues looked stunning along with the red glasses she wore. And her baby blue locks that was in a low ponytail. They looked soft and shiny. You felt your cheeks warm up as she kept talking.

"Hm? Oh.." she looked like she had just realized something very shocking, and she didn't do a good job hiding it. She observed your e/c, h/c, h/l, and up to your skin tone. She then nodded and hummed.

"Y-you're y/n, right?" She timidly asked, seeing you smile. "Yes I am! And you are..?" You questioned, keeping your smile on, your hands handing her the papers she dropped.

"My name is Ganyu, it's lovely meeting you" she smiled warmly, receiving the papers gracefully.

Ganyu ⊱ ⊱
⊱???
⊱???
⊱???
⊱nervous, timid
⊱???

Ganyu ⊱ ⊱⊱???⊱???⊱???⊱nervous, timid⊱???