xvi. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

After the incident with scaramouche's true form and you going after him, you had actually passed out from how much you threw up and were tired

After the incident with scaramouche's true form and you going after him, you had actually passed out from how much you threw up and were tired. You had him in your arms and before anyone could guess, you had fallen on top of Xiao, making him transform too. And your assumption was that between Yae Miko and Ganyu they both helped you upstairs in your room.

When you woke up, you found yourself in your pajamas, sore, tired, yet a pleasing feeling in your stomach. You immediately touched your shoulder and could feel a big bandage there through your pjs. You shook the blankets off and rolled up your pants, seeing your knee covered up too.

You didn't know what to do, if you should get up and go see everyone downstairs or stay. you remembered Zhongli saying he would only stay for a day. But seeing as how it was ten in the morning, he was probably gone by now.

You didn't want to be useless as you still had duties to do around the house so you got up and stretched your body, cracking some bones. You looked through your closet, hoping to pick out a comfortable yet cute outfit.

You picked out a long flowy skirt that was a midnight black color, with a white sweater that had a pretty pattern on it.

You made sure your hair was nice and neat before opening the door and walking out to the dining room. You crept downstairs and before entering the dining room, you saw how the January sleet that occurred from the rain and snow that was about to fade away. And what was worse was that it looked like it was going to snow from the forecast.

You awkwardly and nervously peeked your head through the doorway to see everyone sitting in the dining room. Kazuha, xiao, Ganyu, yae miko, and Zhongli. Scaramouche was the only one missing. You had lost your balance and slipped, falling on your side on the hardwood floor.

Everyone immediately turned to see you there, limping and giggling at your own mistake.

"Y/n!! Are you okay?!"'ganyu yelled, running towards you and helping you up as you smiled. "I'm alright...!! Ah good morning everyone!" You smiled, waving at them. They awkwardly waved at you back as if nothing had happened.