xxii. 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

Welcome to the host club!!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!!🌷🌷🌷

*April*

*April*

*knock! Knock!*

Running to the door to go see who has come to pay you a visit, you grabbed the door knob and unlocked it before opening the door to reveal someone with crossed arms and a somewhat relieved face when the door opened. You tilted your head, confusion written all over your face as you smiled.

"Good morning! Can I help you?" You asked, the person who was a girl, cleared her throat. "Oh uhm good morning.! Sorry for the intrusion but uhm..."

"Is it true scaramouche is staying here..?"

Your eyes widen at her question before you nodded and decided to ask for her name.

"Whats your name..?"

"Haypasia."

You smiled and looked at her carefully. She had green hair that reached just above her shoulder, brown eyes and blue glasses. She was wearing very causal clothes.

"I'm y/n-"

"Yes y/n l/n" she interrupted, looking behind you for any sign of the boy she previously asked for. You were obviously a bit surprised on how she knew but whatever. "Who's at the door, y/n-"

You turned to see scaramouche right behind you and his face startled by the girl. Her mood turned into a whole 180, not being so cold but rather happy and elated to see the purple haired boy.

"Haypasia?! What are you doing here?!" He questioned, the green haired girl pushing right past you and embracing scara. Green smoke appeared like usual.

*poof!*

You gasped and didn't know what to do! She would see his cat form!!