xx. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Welcome to the host club!!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!!🌷🌷🌷

The sun was peeking through the tropical aqua garden, a water-themed park owned by the Shikanoin's

The sun was peeking through the tropical aqua garden, a water-themed park owned by the Shikanoin's. Currently you were standing admiring the whole place while wearing a yellow jumper sweater and some plaid shorts. The whole outfit made you look like a boy which wasn't necessarily a bad thing but if Yae Miko was here, she wouldn't have had allowed it.

Your h/c locks were flowing softly from the wind and you fiddled with your hands waiting for the host club to do something.

Heizou suddenly peeked out behind you along with venti, placing their hands on each of your shoulders. "It's beautiful isn't it?" They said in sync, showing off the tropical birds that were there. "Yeah it's really pretty!!" You replied, smiling.

"It's very nice here although,"

"I'd rather be studying right now or doing something else more productive!" You pulled the yellow sweater, looking around for the exit. Your comment made heizou and venti shocked, seeing if you were being genuine. "Y-you shouldn't say that y/n... you deserve a break!!" Venti cleared his throat, dragging you to the rest of the club, and wrapping his shoulder around you, keeping a safe but small distance.

You saw everyone without any shirts and in their swim trunks, standing around as if waiting for something. "What's wrong? You guys seem like you're waiting for something!" You asked, looking left and right to see if anything was happening.

"Actually someone," kazuha corrected, untying his hair only to tie it again. "Who? Is it Miko?!" You eagerly asked, hoping it was as it would be more fun if she did come.

"Well, we're waiting for a zodiac member..!!" Aether replied, putting his blonde hair into a bun. You got excited from this mention. Would it be someone you haven't met?! "Is it someone I haven't met?" You asked, looking around for your answer, and when they gave you a nod you got sparkles in your eyes.

And at that moment, a loud and young voice came squealing about how big the place was. It was a girls voice that was no older than 7 or 8.

"Big brother Albedo, Look!! It's so big in here!!" She ran everywhere, circling to the host club. There your eyes widen when you saw that she had blonde hair in two pigtails, red ruby eyes and long ears like an elf. She had the biggest grin you've ever seen with some teeth missing which was normal for a girl her age.