xxx. 𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐦𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐚

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

Yae Miko was sitting in the resort, her usual shrine maiden outfit on

Yae Miko was sitting in the resort, her usual shrine maiden outfit on. She had her fair legs crossed while reading a book. As you ran down the stairs, expecting to see absolutely no one besides Scara because of Eli's cruel action, you were deeply surprised to see a pink haired lady casually sitting down. She turned to you, placing the book on her lap and waving. "Hello there little one~! How lovely it is to see you after such a long time~!" She stood up, walking up to you. You smiled eagerly and jumped onto her. "Ah Miko! I missed you!" Your arms wrapped around her waist as she gently returned the hug. "What are you doing here?!" You pulled away and she crossed her arms under her chest. She leaned in and smiled, "I've been staying at the vacation house with Ei... but I've come here to deliver a message!" She calmly spoke, looking around for any signs of the cat.

"Is Kunikuzushi here? Or has he gone out?"

"Oh he's taking a shower!" You pointed towards the bathroom and at that moment came out scaramouche. He had a towel around his waist, shirtless and wet. You blushed, avoiding him and returning to Miko. "There he is!!" You mumbled.

"What—?! What are you doing here?!" Scaramouche demanded to know, eyeing her suspiciously. "Oh nothing! You go change and I'll tell you the news afterwards" Miko ushered him away, not daring to stare at him any longer. "Seriously go. You're getting the floor wet."

Scara scoffed and walked up the stairs to his bedroom to change. He did so and after 10 minutes or so, he came out changed into new clothes. He walked down the stairs and waited for Miko to start talking.

"So?"

Miko was standing up as she waved hello at him.

"I deeply apologize for the intrusion but it seems I've forgotten something here!" She laughed, looking at you with sharp eyes. "Which is..?" Scara questioned.

"You, Kunikuzushi!"

"Huh?!" You both loudly asked at the same time. She giggled, only confusing you two more. "Yep! Ei wants you to come over to the annex!"