vi. 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐲

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

Hand in hand, you and Heizou arrived to yae miko's house, a bit of rain drizzling down on your bodies

Hand in hand, you and Heizou arrived to yae miko's house, a bit of rain drizzling down on your bodies. You turned to heizou and smiled warmly at him, a honey voice speaking. "I'm glad you're feeling better Heizou. Seeing you sad made me sad too." You stopped smiling for a bit as your head looked to the floor. "Aha.. thank you for listening to my rambling y/n" he shakes his head, his grip of your hand slightly getting tighter. "Of course"

You stated, entering the house with him. You had invited him to stay for dinner and he happily accepted. When you stepped into the dining room, you saw 6 very familiar faces sitting down on the floor, and smiling up at you. (Some at least)

"G-guys..?! I had no clue you all were going to pass by!" You let go of Heizou's hand, walking past all the boys to the doorway between the dining room and kitchen.

"Hi y/n~!"

"I hope work was good for you, Miss y/n"

"Yeah, how was it?"

"It was Good aether! Thanks for asking! And thank you kaedehara! And hi, venti" you giggled seeing their bright faces. Xiao simply waved while scaramouche looked the other way.

His blue eyes still looked a bit guilty from the other day. "What does everyone want to eat? I'm sorry for not cooking earlier.." You bowed a bit, seeing their very forgiving faces.

As they threw answers at you, you felt hands wrap around your back. Yae miko. Her purple eyes looked down at you, smiling. She had her arms around your collarbone, your hands touching her arms.

"I'm back, miko!" You cheered. "I see that little one"

Even though it's been a week you've lived with her, you still don't know much about her. You're still very curious about her zodiac animal and she still refused to tell you or give any hints.

"How about you make some bamboo shoot soup? I've been craving some soup for a while." Miko suggested, patting your head before sitting in between xiao and scaramouche. She smiled at both of them and then pulled out a little notebook.