xxiv. 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

Showering right now was scaramouche who is  taking his sweet time

Showering right now was scaramouche who is  taking his sweet time. It was late and everyone in the zodiacs returned from Ei. They seemed alright yet there was one concern for you. Venti was missing. No one seemed to have seen him.

You were slipping your shoes on, ready to recklessly search around for him. He could be hurt for all you knew! "Where are you headed, miss l/n?" Kazuha asked, creeping up behind you. You were startled and slowly turned around. "A w-walk!!" You covered up, knowing he wouldn't let you find venti. "Oh let me accompany you—"

"No! It's alright!! Seriously!!" You laughed, sliding out the glass door and out the resort. He tilted his head, confused. You ran out of there quickly and started your search for venti.

You wore a pink ruffly shirt and a gray skirt with a small white coat. You had your cellphone tucked into the pocket of your coat, often fiddling with it as you walked.

You walked around the dark and eerie forest, the trees swaying with the cold breeze. You left footprints in the dirt as you looked everywhere for a most likely drunk boy. The pearl moon was your only sort of light, falling upon you and soon, the ocean and sand. You stood at the top and held onto the stone fence, looking relieved when you saw a short boy with black short hair with braids. You smiled and yelled as you waved your hands like a crazy person.

"Venti!! I found you!!"

"Venti, I found you!"

Venti turned around to face you, surprised by the fact you went to come find him. He smiled gently from below and waved at you gently. You could tell right away something was up, he wasn't his usual cheery self.

You ran down the stairs and reached the sand, rubbing towards venti. He smiled as the moon and starry sky illuminated both of you. "What's wrong?" He asked, a simper on his face. "Ah nothing! It's just that you were gone for a real long time and I got worried!" You stammered, shaking your hands. He chuckled and looked at the ocean. "It's nothing. I was simply taking a stroll and lost track of time... no need to worry yourself!" He patted your head, cupping your face and pulling your cheeks. "Ow."