viii. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

Hu Tao and fischl had decided to pay a visit to your new home

Hu Tao and fischl had decided to pay a visit to your new home. And that pissed off scaramouche and Kazuha while Yae miko was thrilled.

"I'm very happy you invited them over, y/n. You have such kind friends" miko handed them a cup of tea, inviting them and welcoming them warmly.

"Thank you, Miko~!" Hu Tao smiled, looking over to you trying to explain to scaramouche and Kazuha they didn't know a single thing.

"I promise, I haven't said anything. They kind of just invited themselves over" You awkwardly smiled before turning to the girls, seeing them sip on their tea.

"Hmm.. y/n's home is quite cozy and not at all dirty or poor! This princess approves this home!" Fischl sipped her tea, glaring at scaramouche and Kazuha.

"However... those two fools I do not approve of!" Fischl felt proudly seeing the three of you laugh at her jokes.

"Fool? You're the only idiot here, dumbass!" Scaramouche yelled, not fighting her as she was a girl. Kazuha sneered and crossed his arms. "You two lack the intelligence to realize the three of us get greater grades than you." He hummed, his white locks being played with by his bandaged fingers.

Fischl looked embarrassed by her red face before Hu Tao suddenly spoke. "Who knew the prince of the school would be such an ass? Scaramouche is just as cocky as he in school-"

"Not at all. They're both very kind, Hu Tao. And don't worry fischl you're very smart! You have an A in English after all!" You comforted, placing a hand on her shoulder, and another one on Kazuha's shoulder.

"Please don't fight..." You calmly reminded, Hu Tao and fischl wrapping their arms around you. "Ahhh!! Y/n is so thoughtful!" Hu Tao squished your faces together, cheek to cheek. She then pointed at scaramouche and Kazuha, her joyful eyes turning serious.

"If we find out You hurt her, you're all dead! Ah it's good thing my grandpa owns a funeral parlor! Hm? Whatcha writing down?" Hu Tao inquired, glancing over to the only adult in this room with pink hair.