x. 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

Late at night, you were in your room, hearing aether's soft snores and his murmuring

Late at night, you were in your room, hearing aether's soft snores and his murmuring. You couldn't sleep because of it. You turned around in your bed to see aether whole body spread out in the sleeping mat he was resting in. His foot stuck out and he was slightly drooling. You saw his blonde locks all messy and in his face. You got up and grabbed a box of tissues you had in your room to wipe the corner of his mouth. He seemed like a deep sleeper so you slightly touching his face didn't wake him up.

Wiping his lips, you threw away the tissue and looked outside your glass door that lead to the balcony. You saw how pitch black it was with foggy clouds, not allowing you to see the stars.

You sighed, putting on your slippers and slowly and quietly, stepping out your room. You closed the door with such precautions as to not wake aether or anyone else up. From what you remembered, venti would be sleeping with xiao and scaramouche so it was no wonder why you heard loud snores coming from scara's room.

You crept downstairs, hearing each creek. On the last step your eyes slightly widen seeing someone in pitch darkness looking through the cabinets.

'A burglar?! I need to go tell Miko!' You thought as you placed a foot on the second step to go back upstairs but you stepped too rough because a loud crack sound was heard! And the culprit immediately turned to look at you.

"Y/n?" He asked, walking near the window, light illuminating his facial features. You calmed down when your saw Xiao there in nothing but sweat pants and a slim tank top. You let out a sigh of relief, walking down into the kitchen, joining him.

"Oh it's just you! I thought a burglar got in!" You placed a hand on your chest, feeling your heart beat decrease.

"Oh. Sorry" he muttered. "It's okay! That's on me for being stupid!" You giggled, looking at what he was doing. "Crackers..?" You asked, your eyes looking at a box of crackers. He was eating them since he had crumbs on his face. "Sorry. I shouldn't be touching your stuff-"