xi. 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

Welcome to the Host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the Host club!🌷🌷🌷

*two months later*

*two months later*

When winter arrives, you used snuggle with your parents up next to the heater while watching a classic Christmas movie. Or when you were younger, they'd take you outside to the parks when it snowed to build snowmen. All of those were memories you treasured most. After your moms death, you dad drank a lot and even though he never hit, or did something to you it felt lonely when he would come home late. Of course he stopped doing that after a while but when you lose someone's trust it's hard to get it back.

And because he drank a lot, it was just you watching tv in the room next to heater and when you felt how cold it was even though you had a blanket and the heater next You realized then, it was warm and fuzzy because you're mom and dad were there. Now, it was cold and empty... so cold.

And now, seeing the white snowflakes that came from the sky and down to the ground, made your heart swell up in a bittersweet sentiment. You were by your window, observing the snow. The ground was already covered in white fluffy snow that was perfect with no footsteps or anything. In your pajamas, you had a blanket wrapped around you. It was Saturday so no school thankfully.

*knock, knock!*

"Come in!" Your sad persona had changed into a more cheery one. The door creaked open, the pink haired lady you admired walked in, her body in a pink and golden robe. She yawned a bit, tears pricked the corners of eyes. "Hm? Come on down, y/n." She insisted, patting your head as she stared out the glass door that lead to the balcony.

"Oh it's snowed a lot." She commented as you got up, nodding and pressing your hand to the window. "Yeah it's so pretty outside!" You cried, a sense of relief washing over you as Miko nodded. "I should make pancakes today" you commented, walking out the room, heading for the kitchen.

As you reached the kitchen you saw how scaramouche and Kazuha were watching the tv early in the morning. "Good morning you two!" You gleefully waved at them, your smile bright and happy. "Morning y/n" scaramouche replied, waving at you. "Good morning miss l/n" Kazuha smiled, observing your wave at them. He wore a simple black t-shirt, and gray sweatpants. His hair was down and he looked very tired. Scaramouche wore something similar but his sweatpants were black and his shirt was gray.