xxiii. 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

Welcome to the host club!!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!!🌷🌷🌷

As the bright yellow sun was settling down while the bright white and pearly moon was rising up to take its place, the bright and light blue sky had faded into a purple to blueish color that casted the above sky

As the bright yellow sun was settling down while the bright white and pearly moon was rising up to take its place, the bright and light blue sky had faded into a purple to blueish color that casted the above sky. The yellow and orange tint that created the sunset your eyes laid upon in were slowly disappearing. Bright and small stars emerged from above like Little specks of white paint splattered onto a canvas. White clouds now darker and not too clear anymore. You were wearing light blue pajamas that had a collar and pockets in the pants. You were sitting on the roof, biting your nail as you looked down.

In order to get to the roof, you had to go onto a balcony and use a ladder to climb up. Or you could use an extra big ladder to climb up from the ground to the roof.

You sat quietly, only the chirping noises of the night birds and crickets being heard. You could see the city from afar, the tall buildings with dozens of lights like the stars. You sighed as you felt the somewhat uncomfortable roof on your bottom. Your mind drifted off to todays events, Haypasia crying out of happiness and sadness, your feelings towards scaramouche and their relationship... it made your mind fuzzy.

'I never thought I'd feel this way. I honestly don't know why I felt this way. It's not like he's my boyfriend'

'Besides I can't have a boyfriend. I must put school, graduation and my future first'

'Plus, I can't put anyone over mom or dad.'

You thought endlessly, your thoughts could've gone further if it wasn't for a small "boo"

You screamed loudly as you jumped, your soul leaving your body. You swiftly turned around to see a snickering boy whose hair color was that of a wolf hook. You placed a hand on your chest as your heart ran miles inside. You had been so caught up in your own thoughts that you hadn't realized that the ladder you put up in your balcony was being used.

"S-scaramouche!! You scared me.." You sighed in relief it was him. He poked his whole head out as he finally climbed onto the roof. He crawled slightly before sitting next to you, a space in between you both. He was wearing a gray shirt and some black sweatpants.