ix. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐧

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

"Scaramouche! Look they have desserts in that stand!" You pointed with a smiley face, drooling just at the sight of the crepes, cakes, and other sweets

"Scaramouche! Look they have desserts in that stand!" You pointed with a smiley face, drooling just at the sight of the crepes, cakes, and other sweets. You two had just finished leaving the estate and convinced Zhongli to let you take Qiqi with you guys for a while before dropping her off.

"Ugh, I hate sweet stuff" he muttered, holding qiqi's hand. "I completely forgot! I'm so sorry!" You bowed in guilt, your hair flying as your body went up and down. (That sounds wrong) "for what? If you want them, get it" he started to walk by the stand, qiqi pointing at the sweets and murmuring stuff. "Cake..."

"It's not nice if you can't enjoy the food too! It's true what they say! Eating with people makes the food taste good!" Scaramouche gave you a look until he sighed and sighed. "Well qiqi wants to eat it so you're not alone"

"You really don't like sweets?" You asked, pointing at the dessert you wanted, a slice of vanilla cake, and asking the woman who was selling them to get you that one. You even ordered qiqi a lollipop of different flavors. "No. It makes me feel nauseous eating so much sugar"

"Yeah I get like that too when I eat too much sugar! Still doesn't stop me!" You laughed, giving the lady the money. As both you and qiqi got their desserts and started to head home along with scaramouche, a huge wave of rain started to pour down. The three of you froze, and then yelling erupted.

"God damnit!" Scaramouche hissed, running to the nearest shelter. You grabbed qiqis hand and ran to the same spot as scaramouche.

"I thought we'd make it home in time before the rain... oh.." you groaned slightly seeing how the pitter patter of the rain splashed up a bit getting your feet.

You turned to scaramouche and looked how uncomfortable he got with the rain, and tried to come up with an idea.

'I hope it there won't be thundering too... or lightning! Hmm. Scara will be uncomfortable and afraid if we start running in the rain, and qiqi's small feet won't be able to catch up to us!'