xv. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

There he was

There he was.

Standing there, surrounded by trees and boulders, near a cliff and large lake stood scaramouche.. he was sitting there, going crazy. He was yelling to himself, but you know he was thinking about something.

"Stop it! You witch!" His voice was deformed and loud. Your arm held onto your stomach, your clean and white sweater was all muddy and covered in dirt and leaves. You had even lost a shoe on the way here.  Your other hand held onto a tree for support, smelling him this close made you want to throw up again.

"Scara... please.." you weakly wailed, panting and swallowing every five seconds because of the intense nausea you were feeling. Your throat felt dry yet lumpy from how much you were restraining yourself from barfing. Tears built up making your vision even more blurry than it already was. Frankly, you had no clue if it was the rain or tears from what caused your blurriness. You called out again, this time a bit more louder.

"Scaramouche—"

"What the hell do you want? Do you not realize what you're doing?!" He screamed, swiping his hand while his other one dug his nails deep into the dirt. You flinched, letting go of the tree and doing your best to walk through the big lake that separated the both of you. You tried sprinting over to him but fell, your hands placed in the water. You were on all fours and you couldn't help but cry out in pain from your cut. It was definitely already infected. You looked up at him, reaching a hand out as you stood. You regained balance, his words physically making the ground shake. Was it his bloodcurdling voice or the striking thunder? You didn't know.

"Are you blind or just stupid?! Can you not smell?" He asked, as you shook your head, your h/c locks moving back and forth. Your hair was soaked and it started to get in your way of your sight.

"I thought I told you not to look at me? Stop trying to be this cute girl and leave me alone!" His voice... it's him but not him.

"Scara... please listen—"