xxvii. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

The scorching sun beamed down onto venti as he laid his back onto a beach chair while holding a coconut with the milk inside and a straw he was drinking from

The scorching sun beamed down onto venti as he laid his back onto a beach chair while holding a coconut with the milk inside and a straw he was drinking from. He chuckled before frowning as he saw you wearing a shirt and shorts. He sighed and walked up behind you.

"Y/n, y/n! Whats up with this swimming outfit? Where's your swimsuit like the other girls?" He asked, clearly remembering you had brought one. You smiled at him and explained, "oh xiao and scaramouche took away my swimsuit and told me to wear this!!" You cluelessly laughed before walking away. Venti internally cursed the two for being so possessive.

You and the rest of the zodiacs, apart from the grown ups, had arrived at a fancy hotel owned by you guessed it! Heizous dad!

You were to be staying here for part the summer but seeing as how host club just loves their clients so much, they had invited them for a day.

Every girl work swimsuits that matched their whole aesthetic! Ganyu walked up behind you and tapped your shoulder, making you face her. You smiled, looking at her blue hair. She wore a light blue one piece bathing suit. She stared at your outfit and asked the same question venti had asked earlier.

"Scara and xiao took mine away! Haha!"

"Oh dear god." She internally face palmed, laughing at your obliviousness. You were confused but ignored her odd behavior. "Y/n! Ganyu! Come play volleyball with us!"

Yoimiya squeaked, coming to both of you and dragging you away to play the sport. Venti watched as you two got dragged away and headed over to the boys who were talking to some girls. He sat next to xiao and wrapped and arm around him as girls talked to him.

"You're so muscular xiao!! Do you work out??" They questioned, touching his muscles. He remained quiet and stoic the whole entire time, his eyes looking around at the rest of the club.

Venti snickered at his reaction and poked his cheek, pressing his face onto his arm. "Oh xiao! So lonely and sad without his precious n/n!!" He teased, a punch being his response.