xviii. 𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞!

Welcome to the host club!
🌷🌷🌷

Welcome to the host club!🌷🌷🌷

Aether had a date with you

Aether had a date with you. One that your dad had arranged. This date consisted of going out to go get ice cream and walk around the town. Both of you agreed that this was nothing more than just a "hangout" as you guys did not have feelings for each other that way.

Or did you?

lol no you didn't.

"Is this outfit appropriate for this occasion?" You eagerly asked the blonde who was sitting down in the kitchen table, inspecting it carefully. You wore a white shirt with a pink overall dress on it. It wasn't denim but a much more softer, cotton material. You also had your somewhat broken purse. Aether glanced up at your awkward smile and gave you a smile with a nod.

"You look pretty!"

"Thank you!!" You smiled, turning to see your dad walk out, a huge smile on his face. "Don't waste anymore time you two!! Go along and take a long walk!!" He ushered both of you out, closing the door in your faces. You sighed and took Aether's hand.

"Not a romantic action! Just a friendly one!" You reminded him, as he agreed. You guys walked down the stairs of the complex until you reached the road. Hand in hand, unaware of several eyes stalking both of you, you two walked down the streets to the nearest ice cream shop.

Behind some bushes, filled with a slight disgust and determination, was the rest of the zodiacs spying on you two. Venti's green clothes camouflaged with the bushes, his head slightly peeking out in order to see. "Gentlemen, I don't understand how aether managed to get his blessing... he barely even speaks.." venti murmured, crying and whining about how it was unfair. He sighed, turning over to Kazuha, tugging on his sleeve. The white haired boy peered over, confused but curious at the same time. "What's wrong?" Kazuha asked, venti pointing to the streets while speaking, "where do you think they're going? To be honest, I'm surprised it wasn't you!" Venti exclaimed, immediately getting up and moving to the next bushes once he noticed you guys getting out of sight.

"Hmm... I'm not quite sure but if I remember correctly, when we were walking around I do remember seeing an ice cream shop around here perhaps there?"

"And I do wish I was picked"