FIFTEEN: The Confession

Author's Note: Cussing. Profanities.

MIKEY'S SUDDEN visit to our school made me an instant fucking celebrity in just a single day

MIKEY'S SUDDEN visit to our school made me an instant fucking celebrity in just a single day. That damned blonde midget just announced to the entire nation about the two of us kissing, making everyone go frenzy. What made matters worst was he even confirmed to Takemichi that I'm his girlfriend, knowing that loudmouthed buffoon. And just like that, rumors about us being together spread like wildfire.

The tyrant and proud Student Council President of Mizo Middle School, Amamiya Y/N, was in a secret romantic relationship with the infamous Tokyo Manji Gang's fearless Commander, Sano Manjiro.

Most of the students would talk behind my back every time I walked past them and I would always send each one of them a menacing glare that scared them out of their wits. They still found it very hard to believe I got a delinquent for a boyfriend and a gang leader on top of that since they knew very well how much I loathe their kind.

On the other hand, Keiko wouldn't leave me alone for just a fucking second and bombarded me with dozens of annoying questions that almost drove me into madness. She went gaga over my damn love life more than myself. She thought Mikey and I were meant to be together and were each other's soulmates through infinity and beyond.

I don't know what on earth was wrong with her brain. She must have been watching too many romance movies that she failed to distinguish between fantasy and reality. She even dared to ask me how it felt to be kissed by someone like Mikey, causing me to storm out of the office without telling her anything. I don't want to give her any misconceptions about us. I had a lot on the plate already and this minor issue only gave me a headache.

Long story short, I became the central figure of gossip and intrigue for the remainder of the school semester. All the fuss made my head hurt. None of these would've happened if Mikey did not show up in our school and told everyone about the fucking kiss. Our relationship will remain a secret and I still would have maintained my reputable image.

Not that I can do anything about it. I'll just let them think whatever they want. I don't fucking care anymore. I didn't even know what exactly are we. Or if Mikey was still treating me as his gofer.

It was late in the afternoon when I left the Student Council Office after I was done arranging the documents on their respective bookshelves. All of the members already took their leave an hour earlier as usual including Keiko and Nishida.

"What took you so long?"

"Holy shit!"

I almost got a fucking heart attack as someone just whispered to my ear out of nowhere the moment I walked out of the school gate. I staggered a few steps back out of shock while clutching my chest and my breathing rapid and shallow.

My (e/c) eyes instantly snapped at the sick offender who made me nearly lose half of my life span. I was not surprised to see who the daring person was.