FUTURE TIMELINE (TWO): Starting Over

Author's Note: Cussing. Profanities. Undetailed NSFW. Adult theme. Please be advised.

Y/N

Y/N

"I WANT you back, Y/N."

Mikey's words completely left me speechless. He wanted the two of us to start over and I found it hard to believe. However, I had no desire to rekindle our broken relationship and blatantly rejected his request. I couldn't just simply accept him back in my life after all the emotional damage he had inflicted on me throughout those years. I was at my lowest when he decided to abandon me and left a deep scar that was difficult to heal. And I wasn't the type to forgive someone easily just because they were deeply regretful. My resentment toward him was far more tremendous than the love I yearned for him. I detested people who couldn't keep their sworn promises and we both knew it.

But given his willful personality, Mikey would never give up so quickly and wouldn't take no for an answer. The two of us ended in a heated argument. I was trying hard to convince him that I was starting to move on with another man and there was no longer room for him left in my heart. Yet, he refused to acknowledge the fact and knew it was nothing but a mere travesty. He was confident of the deception and attested to my lies by conquering my lips.

"Mm...! N-no...! S-stop it...!"

I tried to resist his forced kisses and shoved him off through his chest. My eyes welled up with tears. I slapped him hard across the face and shot him a sharp glare.

"I said stop it, you bastard! What the hell do you think you are doing?!?" I spat at him in contempt and felt the burn on my hand from that harsh slap. I wiped off the slick touch of his moistened lips from the corners of my mouth without hiding my disgust. "I told you I cannot be with you! Why can't you understand it?!?"

I turned my back on him without giving him the chance to speak another word. I was about to take my leave when he seized my wrist and whirled me back into his arms. "Will you please hear me out first, Y/N? Don't push me away! I have my own reasons for leaving you!"

"Why should I? What difference would it make? You are a fucking liar! No matter what your reason is, you still broke my heart, you selfish fuck! You left me for years! I don't want to hear any bullshit from you!" I protested in a firmer tone and tried to toil myself free from his cage. "Let go!"

He was stubborn as fuck. "No, I won't! Not until you calm yourself down, Y/N!"

I was even more enraged at how adamant he was and kept pounding on his chest. What the fuck was wrong with him?!? "I said let me go, Manjiro! Fuck off!"

"No!"

He squeezed my petite frame tighter to subdue my resistance and then smashed my lips with his. His kisses were rough and commanding as he forced himself to me. He was exploring every crevice of my mouth, leaving no room untouched. Mikey did not intend to stop. He did not care if our lips would bleed due to how fierce and punishing his kisses were.