FORTY-SIX: The Indoor Date

This update will make up for the angst in the previous chapters.

Author's Note: Cussing. Profanities. Fluff. Fluff. And more FLUFF.

 And more FLUFF

Y/N

PRESENT TIMELINE. FEBRUARY 2006.

"P-PRESIDENT!!!"

I was occupied looking over the monthly financial budget for the school clubs when Nishida burst into the Student Council Office, looking all flustered and out of breath. Everyone in the room was startled at his sudden entrance, all except for me.

"What is it, Nishida?" I asked calmly without batting him an eye while stamping the approved documents. Then, I threw him a glance. "Did something happen again?"

"I-it's the third year! Uzumi's group is fighting some of the second years." Nishida exclaimed, his voice filled with urgency. "I-it's getting out of hand, President! Even the peacemakers couldn't stop them!"

I blew a harsh breath and slammed my hands angrily on the table, making Nishida and the other members flinch. "Those punks again! They just never learn, do they?" I swore under my breath. Yet, I was already suspecting this much. It wasn't as if it was the first time those troublemaking assholes caused enough mayhem within the school premises.

Ugh. I was so sick of this same kind of routine every single fucking day! Why can't they just leave me the hell alone for a damn whole day?!?

When would there be a peaceful day in this hell of a delinquent school?!?

"Oh, do you need any help?" Keiko asked blithely.

"No need. I can handle this alone. Come with me, Nishida. Show me where those bastards are!" The audacity of those fuckers! I was itching to give them a piece of my mind to restore the peace and order of our school!

"Y-yes, ma'am!"

As we left the office, Nishida frantically followed me from behind like a scared kitten. I exuded a menacing aura as I walked down the hallway towards the reported disturbance.

Those previous warnings did not work on them as always. Very well. It seemed like I needed to take a more assertive approach. It was time to make these bastards realize who was in charge and enforce discipline with my iron fist!

Hours after a hectic day in school.

"Bye, Y/N-chan! See you on Monday!"

"Yeah, see you."

Keiko and I said our goodbyes as soon as we reached the school gates before parting ways. My boyfriend, on the other hand, was already waiting for me across the road with his motorbike. He was completely absorbed in his flip phone and seemed not to have noticed my presence just yet. A mischievous glint flashed in my eyes at the thought of giving him a surprise. With a sly smile, I quietly snuck up behind him and gently covered his eyes.