1

Chapter 1

Shen Yuntang had a good life in her previous life.

Beautiful and rich, many people love her. Life is so good that I don't know what I'm missing.

It wasn't until Yichao inexplicably passed through the book that Shen Yuntang found out.

She may be wicked.

...

Under the huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows, the sun shines on a beautiful woman. Her face is fair, her lips are red, her eyelashes are long, and when she closes her eyes, she has an astonishingly fragile beauty.

She was lying under the quilt in silk pajamas, with a peaceful face.

Although she is not dead.

But Shen Yuntang felt that it was probably about the same.

[You've transmigrated into a book, and you've transmigrated into a crazy female supporting role in a cool novel. ]

[Shuangwen means that the heroine will face all the villains as cannon fodder and reach the pinnacle of life. ]

[Crazy criticism means that you are not very likable. ]

[A female supporting role means that you are not the protagonist. ]

Hearing this, her patience has begun to count down.

Shen Yuntang is the protagonist everywhere, there is no such thing as a supporting role.

【In the book, you have to use fresh milk to take a bath, change the chef every three days, abuse your husband's younger brother who lives at home and will become a big boss in the future, and even make trouble with the business boss's husband's company from time to time! Taste! do! Refined! ]

[In the end, I will be slapped in the face by the gentle and kind little sun heroine. Everyone hates it, and I will end up miserable! 】

Shen Yuntang finally frowned, her long and slender eyebrows bent down, and her beautiful eyes showed disgust—

"I don't want it."

The system thought that this person was very good, and continued: 【So listen to me, start by pleasing my younger brother... ...]

Shen Yuntang frowned: "Milk bath has a fishy smell, I only use one gram of 80,000 pure handmade essential oil."

"My chef has been learning and improving every day for my taste since ten years ago. The cuisine changes with my mood, and I am not used to outsiders." "What brother, you have to abide by my rules when you live in my house

. Don't like having a light at home, can he go to bed at eight o'clock? If not, get out." "

Husband? Who wants to deal with a stinky man?"

[...]

[? ? ? 】

What did she just say? ah?

What kind of host is this? Is the original owner the essence or is she the essence? ?

The system was still thinking in shock, and lost contact with Shen Yuntang.

The beauty under the floor-to-ceiling windows woke up.

Shen Yuntang looked at the curtains that had been opened wide, the glare of sunlight, and the upstart-like decoration in this room, and felt that he might have really suffered retribution.

I don't know if it's her plastic sister or the fiancé in front of Xiaoxiao who is secretly cursing her, great, she really wears books.

She sat up with a cold face, turned her eyes out of breath, and saw a young man with gloomy eyes half kneeling beside the bed.

After meeting her eyes, the boy was stunned, his raised hand was at a loss and froze in mid-air.

This little boy looked about sixteen or seventeen years old, and he had pretty features, but he was a little thinner and gloomy.

I don't know what happened to the original owner, so please invite those who are inappropriate.

Even putting on a quilt was so slow, she woke up and was still standing by the bed in a daze.

Shen Yuntang, who was in an extremely bad mood, glanced at the blank waiter, moved his legs out of the quilt, and said in a delicate and bright voice, "Don't you have long hands? Put on my shoes." The words were unceremonious scolding

, But her voice was soft and sweet, and she was not annoying even when she was angry.

She frowned, extremely impatient, but there were still tears in her bright almond eyes.

But Huo Xihuai was so excited by this soft voice that his whole body became cold, and he froze in place.

He just came back from being reborn after a year. A year later, he had been tortured by Shen Yuntang to the point of mental breakdown, and had to be sent for psychological treatment.

At that time, Shen Yuntang had already been rejected by his elder brother Huo Yuyan, so he couldn't bear to divorce.

Without the protection of the Huo family's money and power, she lived on the streets, was destitute, and eventually went astray.

Huo Xihuai just watched with cold eyes that the person who tormented him finally got his retribution, and he ended up miserable. And he was reborn in the blink of an eye, back to a year ago, when Shen Yuntang was about to get worse.

Now this person who had tortured him so painfully was sitting in front of him alive, with his weak and slender neck hanging down, his legs stretched out, and his fair skin was exposed under his eyes.

The familiar feeling came back again, Huo Xihuai knew that wearing shoes was just the beginning, and Shen Yuntang would find excuses to humiliate him even more later.

Once in the previous life, she threw the sharp heel into his face like this.

Huo Xihuai's hands trembled slightly, the renewed shadow and determination to change his life made his movements very heavy.

Finally, he bent his head, picked up the house slippers and put them on her feet lightly.

He is no longer the Huo Xihuai in his previous life.

He wants to see what kind of tricks Shen Yuntang can continue to play.

Huo Xihuai remained silent, lifted Shen Yuntang's leg with one hand, and put on the silk slippers with the other.

These legs are beautiful, long and slender, well-proportioned. The toes are painted with red nail polish, and there is no trace of scars or blemishes, and the pampering is to the extreme.

The warm and greasy skin and the satin upper, I don't know which is smoother.

After putting on the shoes, Shen Yuntang's feet were lightly placed on the ground by him.

Long nightdresses hung down from just above the knees.

Huo Xihuai stared at the ground, his back began to tense slowly, and his hands clenched into fists.

... It has begun, and this person is about to usher in a storm.

He had been slapped by her countless times on the face.

What excuse will she use this time?

...

Shen Yuntang stood up.

Shen Yuntang passed him and walked out, twisting three times.

The door was closed tightly, she glanced at the handle without a thermostat, frowned, turned her head slightly and said: "Open the door for me."

Huo Xihuai was stunned.

Ignore him?

He imagined countless reactions, and he also imagined the result of the counterattack.

but no. Not one of the unfoldings he had imagined happened. Even Shen Yuntang said to him coquettishly: Open the door for me.

In astonishment, he was met by Shen Yuntang's eyes.

Huo Xihuai was silent, straightened his legs and stood up, walked to her side and opened the door.

Shen Yuntang walked out from beside him.

I didn't even glance at it.

Huo Xihuai looked at her slender back, his eyes gradually deepened.

What is the number this time?

Switch to ignore tactics? Or do you want to isolate him and make him invisible at home?

Did you have this part in your previous life?

Huo Xihuai's memory became confused.

Shen Yuntang went downstairs along the spiral staircase, and was looking at the chandelier hanging in the center, when a bunch of people greeted him hurriedly below.

"Hello, madam!"

"Hello, madam!"

Everyone was trembling, lest they say a step too late and make the ancestor unhappy.

Shen Yuntang paused, and walked through the hall with a sullen face.

The others breathed a sigh of relief, that's great, that's great, my wife didn't criticize today! My temper changed for the better!

The butler quickly came up to him and said, "Madam, do you want to take a bath first or have a meal first? It's all ready for you."

Shen Yuntang was very shy about using someone else's body to wear someone else's clothes, so he didn't hesitate and chose to take a bath. bath.

"Prepare me a whole new set of clothes." Shen Yuntang said.

The butler nodded yes, and heaved a sigh of relief.

I'm used to the routine operation, it's not enough to prepare a hand-made dress right away.

After she was hugged and sent into the bathroom, Shen Yuntang looked at the white milk in the bathtub, and said, "..."

Forgot, the original owner was a wonderful person who used fresh milk to bathe.

She couldn't stand it anymore, and between turning her head away and staying, she still chose to take a shower first.

When she goes out, she must immediately buy her usual essential oils.

However, after taking off his clothes, Shen Yuntang noticed something was wrong.

--so similar.

From head to tail, from the well-protected texture of the hair to the expensive nail polish on the toes, and even the moles and sizes on the body, they are exactly the same as her own, without any difference.

This is her own body.

Not the original owner.

Shen Yuntang paused.

Huo's house has a huge amount of clothes stored, comparable to a shopping mall. The maid found four sets of brand new clothes from the cloakroom, ironed them and hung them on the hangers and pushed them out.

In the cubicle outside the bathroom, several maids were holding brand new bath towels, anxiously waiting for Mrs. Shen to come out.

"Do you think the lady wants flannel or bamboo fiber today?"

"I don't know, but whoever wins the lottery won't be forgotten by the rest of us."

"We are also unlucky to meet this kind of master."

"I hope that Mr. will dump her sometime."

In the setting of the original book, the female partner will choose the material of bath towels according to her mood every day, and get the one she doesn't like. Material servants will be fired.

If Shen Yuntang found out, he would definitely want to roll his eyes.

What an idiot setting.

This delicate lady is too superficial.

Which well-established family has servants who come and go frequently?

During the whispered discussions, Mrs. Shen came out.

Among the bath towels they held in their hands, Shen Yuntang chose the softest one, and several servants hurriedly took the bath towels, and their movements were too careful to wipe her clean.

But the other one was ashamed.

After Shen Yuntang finished wiping and changed into clothes, she was about to cry, but she didn't dare to cry, so she forcibly held back.

Shen Yuntang raised his eyes and saw this strange looking person, and glanced at her several times.

The girl was even more frightened, her legs trembling.

It's hard to find a job, and it's even harder to find a job with such a good salary. Even if there is such a hard-to-serve wife who is picky every day, no one wants to leave Huo Zhai.

But there's no way, it's just so unlucky.

However, Mrs. Shen, who was supposed to be furious, just gave her a few glances, buttoned the last button, and walked out without saying a word of disposition.

All that remained in her memory was that overly pretty face.

Qin Xue was stunned.

She stayed where she was, until the others withdrew their pity eyes and left, then hurriedly wiped away her tears and followed.

Could it be to scold her in front of everyone?

If that was the case, she would have wanted to die.

Qin Xue followed the crowd into the hall, and saw the freshly washed Mrs. Shen standing under the chandelier in the center, raising her hand and clapping.

"Stand still."

Her voice was sweet and not aggressive. Although she was full of momentum, she looked like a little girl pretending to be ruthless.

But after hearing what she said, everyone immediately formed a team like a military training, with their shoulders straightened, and they looked at her anxiously.

...What are you going to say again? Or promulgate some new code of conduct? Still, who to insult?

Qin Xue bit the tip of her tongue and stood nervously in the corner.

Shen Yuntang glanced at the twenty-three people, each performing their duties, and they seemed to barely pass the test.

But if the dog system really makes her want to live here in the future, it needs some tidying up.

"Listen well." Shen Yuntang said, "I have very high requirements for the quality of life. In order to protect the skin, the whole house must turn off the lights at eight o'clock, and everyone goes to bed without making any noise." "..." "...

"

"

Still Yes, I don't like fresh milk anymore." Shen Yuntang said the most unbearable question solemnly, "I will contact the master of essential oil in the future, I want handmade essential oil." The housekeeper suddenly woke up and nodded

quickly .

"That's it, do you have any comments?" Shen Yuntang concluded his statement.

It was quiet down below.

After a long time, the butler said cautiously: "Only, just two?"

Shen Yuntang raised his eyebrows: "How many do you want?"

The butler quickly shook his head, "No objection, no objection.

" On the beauty's face, there was a smile that I don't know whether it was mocking or speechless.

She tossed her hair, turned and went upstairs.

The others waited until her figure disappeared before starting to uproar.

"What did the lady just say?" "... From now on ,

we only have two rules of conduct??" "We can go to

bed at eight o'clock??? " They all fell into unreal confusion. Qin Xue also stared at the bath towel in her hand in astonishment. "Madam... Madam didn't say she was going to fire me?" "...Can I stay?" Before he had time to digest it, an angry voice came from upstairs— "Article 3, you are not allowed to call me Madam, call me Madam. Miss Shen." "..." Everyone fell into silence again. Standing in the corner, Huo Xihuai, who had not been noticed by Shen Yuntang all this time, looked at his blood-stained hands, his eyes became quiet. ...What on earth does she want to do? Taking advantage of no one's attention, Huo Xihuai went upstairs.