36

Chapter 36 [1 more]
A cry of surprise made everyone startled, and turned their heads to look at the past.

The car door opened, and a woman in a long black dress stepped down with her head bowed. Holding the hem of the skirt in his hand, slightly curly long hair hangs over his left shoulder, and there is a bright red square earring on his right ear.

She raised her head, her makeup couldn't be simpler, black hair and red lips, long and heroic eyebrows, no sequins or fancy decorations, only three impactful colors of black, red and white on the whole face, the outline is incomparable Fine, typical Hong Kong beauty.

The simpler the match, the more it can fully display the superiority of the facial features. The moment she raised her head, someone instantly realized what it felt like to be "breathtakingly beautiful".

Gu Lan's red carpet life for many years was only interrupted, not terminated.

She is aware of her strengths, coupled with Shen Yuntang's picky aesthetics, she gave pointers to the stylist, and even the stylist couldn't believe that the final image was made by herself.

The stylist has a hunch that today's Gu Lan will become a classic again.

And she was fortunate to coexist with the classics in the same era again.

She got out of the car, smiled coldly at the camera, and pushed her hair behind her ears.

She wore thin black leather gloves to cover up her hands that had not been properly maintained for housework all year round.

During this long journey, she walked peacefully and calmly.

This time, Miss Shen supported her.

There was no time for him to pay attention to all the shots, and after the extreme shock at the first moment, they all scrambled towards her.

Amid the frighteningly dense flashes and the sound of shutters, she met Shen Yunhe's gaze.

Shen Yunhe's face was so ugly that it could be said to be distorted, astonishment and anger intertwined.

She didn't know why Gu Lan also appeared here, but she was irritated again by the other party's calm eyes. Smile calmly.

She didn't know whether she was being polite or didn't see Shen Yunhe in her eyes, she smiled, turned her head away, "Let's take a step first."

Then she turned around and walked to the end gracefully, without leaving her a single look, as if This impostor, who had learned from her for many years, did not pose any threat to her, and did not deserve more attention.

The media was shocked, and then the camera hungrily captured the interlacing of this moment. The calmness of Gu Lan and the expression on Shen Yunhe's face that was about to collapse formed a sharp contrast.

Shen Yunhe is dressed in bright colors, and she has always been the red carpet killer in Xiaohua, the most eye-catching one.

But now people realize that no matter how bold the colors are, they are not as powerful as the simple black and red.

Compared with Gu Lan, she is still too frivolous and frivolous.

There is no need for more comparisons, just a face-to-face meeting, and they are undoubtedly trampled under their feet.

In the past, there were actually some people who took stock of the respective advantages of Shen Yunhe and Gu Lan, guessing whether Shen Yunhe might beat Gu Lan, or each would gain the limelight. And they actually believed it.

It wasn't until now that they actually met each other that they realized that those speculations were nothing, Shen Yunhe had no place comparable to Gu Lan.

Whether it's her face, figure, temperament, aesthetics, aura, or expression management, in front of Gu Lan, every aspect of her has been brought out as a disadvantage.

Even a problem that I didn't pay much attention to before came out—is Shen Yunhe's posture not very good? Look at how Gu Lan walks, how smooth the shoulders are, how straight the waist is, and the legs are long.

Sure enough, Shen Yunhe's face still had flaws, and I couldn't help but see that even the back of Gu Lan's head was that of a beautiful person when he patted it. Her posture was calm and she never dodged, she was not afraid of any death angle at all, and she was extremely flamboyant without making a fuss.

It's not like Shen Yunhe wants his agent to ask Sei Yili not to take some unsightly angles.

At this moment, a sentence appeared in the minds of everyone present.

— A counterfeit is a counterfeit.

Even if the counterfeit product tries its best, it will never be able to match the genuine product.

After many years, I was lucky enough to take pictures of Gu Lan's red carpet again. I was so excited that I was so excited to slap my thighs. I had already thought about today's title - big and small Gu Lan collided head-on. Who do you think won?

It was too late to wait for the end of the red carpet, and some people had already pulled out their computers to send pictures on the spot, vying to be the first media account to release.

For a while, no one cared that Shen Yunhe was still here, and they discussed excitedly—

"Gu Lan is really here? Isn't she the endorsement of the new brand Bufan perfume? How can I get the booth?" "

Yes, It seems that the background of this extraordinary perfume is really a bit mysterious, how can it take down the booth in such a short time?" "

Yes, even an ordinary small booth is very strong, no wonder it can sign Gu Lan, this Shen What kind of fairy is Miss?"

They were discussing here, but they didn't notice that Shen Yunhe's face was ashen, he was extremely ashamed, and he didn't want to stay here any longer, so he grabbed his skirt and strode inside Go, I almost fell because I was walking too fast.

The media didn't take pictures when she was walking normally, but they reacted when she almost fell, and hurried to take pictures.

Shen Yunhe stood up awkwardly after being supported by his manager, wanting to turn around and yell at them for not being allowed to shoot, but also afraid of being exposed later, so he had to ask his manager to take care of them, and strode into the arena with a lot of anger in his mouth.

How did Shen Yuntang get the booth?

Shen Yunhe was so angry that his breathing became disordered, and he walked in for a long time before he calmed down, leaning on the wall, and only realized it later.

She can find relationships, and Shen Yuntang can also find relationships.

Anyone she was looking for could arrange a Super A booth for her, so it didn't seem like a big deal for Shen Yuntang to find someone to put herself in.

It's just that it was too late, and Bufan Perfume must have made a lot of concessions to get the booth. It was probably a small and remote booth, and it was impossible to get a big booth, and it was not run by her family.

Shen Yunhe felt that at least he could win a round in this respect.

And she also found some artist friends of her own to join in the show, all of whom are relatively popular at the moment. Although they are not at the level of those first-line artists, the topicality can still be driven.

When the time comes to find a few marketing accounts to compare, they are in the Super A booth, where big names gather; while Shen Yuntang only has a small booth, and there is only Gu Lan sitting there, and the crowd is left in the cold.

Shen Yunhe let out a sigh of relief after thinking about it.

Today's red carpet will definitely be made into a fuss. Although she doesn't think she is inferior to Gu Lan, she also thinks that with feelings in her body, public opinion will definitely be biased towards Gu Lan.

The red carpet was arranged by Shen Yuntang, and something went wrong that she didn't expect, so she must win the game elsewhere.

At this moment, Shen Anguo called her: "Yunhe, where is our booth? The people I sent said they couldn't find it after searching for a long time?" Shen Yunhe didn't take it seriously, "No. 98, Super Class A

, Just go to the biggest one and look for them. You can definitely find them in order. Dad, tell them to hurry up. My friends will be here soon, and the media should also enter the venue. Don't be in a hurry. "

Shen Anguo hastily agreed. Shen Yunhe also walked to the front hall, and saw that the friends she had invited had arrived one after another, giving her enough face.

She was finally a little satisfied, and felt that there was something to get back on track in this messy day.

She was calming down and talking and laughing with her friends. A friend asked her: "Sister He, when will the booth open? I also want to go to your home to try the new perfume you endorse." Shen Yunhe was very excited about the new product

. Confident, just said: "You will know when you see it later, it is definitely a good thing you have never seen before."

She continued: "The people sent by my dad are already setting up the booth, and we will be able to go there soon. The booth we arranged is Super A, the largest booth here." "That's really looking forward to it." Friends also joined

in road.

Just as he was talking, Shen Anguo called again. Shen Yuntang just connected, thinking that he was going to tell him where the booth was, but this time he was extremely anxious: "Yunhe! Why is this wrong? Isn't it Super Class A? What? They said they only found a small corner booth?"

Shen Yunhe was stunned for a moment, then subconsciously said: "Impossible, it's in the center of the booth, and it must be next to the biggest main booth." "That's right

. In that area!" Shen Anguo gradually became irritable, pacing in the office, "They said it was opposite the biggest booth! But it was only a little bit bigger! It was still a corner!" Shen Yunhe had just heard that it was in the center area

. She was still a little happy, but when she heard the next sentence, the smile on her face gradually disappeared and became stiff.

She looked around at the few friends who were looking at her, her face was ugly, she forced a smile, covered the phone's microphone, walked to a corner and continued in a low voice.

"How could it be? You let them see clearly, is it Super Class A No. 98?" Shen Yunhe was a little flustered, but she felt that Ye Jinze was more or less capable and would definitely not lie to her.

"It's No. 98!" After Shen Anguo confirmed it from his subordinates, he was almost furious and yelled, "Who is that Ye Jin you are looking for? Why don't you replace the good Class A booth with such a broken place? Are you ashamed to say it's a gift? I really saw a ghost..."

Shen Yunhe's expression changed.

She said: "Dad, don't worry, I'll ask him."

After she dialed Ye Jinze's phone number and asked several times, the other end seemed to come back from a daze, and said, "What's wrong? Only then did Shen

Yunhe sink his breath, and said, "Mr. Ye, didn't you mean the super A-class booth? Why did our people find out that it was a corner and the booth was still very small after we arrived?" Ye Jin was stunned, "It shouldn't

be Ah, my... my friend said that this is the only Super A class left in my hand, so I quickly took it down, aren't the Super A class all big booths?"

Shen Yunhe couldn't help it anymore, "Should? You Haven't seen it with your own eyes?"

"I..." Ye Jin got angry when she questioned her, "I had the audacity to ask for a position from my partner for you, and you are still ashamed to blame me if you are dissatisfied? If it wasn't for making Gu Lan regret me—"

His voice stopped abruptly.

Shen Yunhe was also stunned.

"Gu Lan?" She asked suspiciously, "What's your relationship with Gu Lan?"

Ye Jin paused and cursed: "Can you control it? Go sell your perfume!"

He hung up the phone with a snap.

Shen Yunhe's chest heaved with anger, and the fear and embarrassment of imminent embarrassment swept up again. She pinched her mobile phone and wanted to throw it to the ground, when she suddenly remembered something.

Ye Jin said that he just got divorced.

Gu Lan also just came back.

He wanted Gu Lan to regret it.

Shen Yunhe paused, and a guess began to spread in his heart.

...

Ye Jinze's ex-wife may be Gu Lan.

Shen Yunhe took a deep breath, and almost figured out the joints of this matter.

She and Gu Lan look alike, and endorse the same product. Ye Jin, in order to let Gu Lan know what he has lost after leaving him, specially handed her an olive branch to help her progress and make Gu Lan regret it.

But unexpectedly, Gu Lan met Shen Yuntang.

Shen Yuntang can also find someone to arrange them in.

Coupled with the fact that the news about the red carpet had already spread on the Internet, Ye Jin knew that she couldn't beat Gu Lan at all, and began to regret it again.

Shen Yunhe trembled all over and clenched his fists.

Men have nothing to rely on.

Thinking of Shen Anguo's anger, the subtle glances among her friends, and the ridicule from the Internet media, she was already frightened and her heart beat faster.

For the present plan, the only way is to take them to see the booth of Bufan Perfume first. After comparing them, their booth is not so bad.

Shen Yunhe felt that she had never been so unlucky in her life. She hurriedly cleared up her mood, and said to her friends: "There is still a while to clean up the booth, why don't we go for a casual stroll first? It is not an opportunity to advance the meeting in advance. Anytime."

Although the friends were a little suspicious of her phone call just now, they agreed with a smile out of face, and followed her around the venue.

Shen Yunhe was so nervous that his hands were shaking when he saw the booth of Anguo Daily Chemicals. He could only keep praying that Gu Lan would be more unlucky. The booths of Gu Lan and Shen Yuntang were ten times worse than hers.

They stopped and went, turned around the C-type area, and then turned around the B-type area. Some people felt bored: "They are all small brands, not worth seeing. Let's go to a bigger place?" After visiting the two

areas Before finding Shen Yuntang and Gu Lan, Shen Yunhe's heart was already trembling a little.

Is it possible that Shen Yuntang can really get Class A? ?

Shen Yunhe gritted her teeth, and said with a smile: "Let's go to Class A for a stroll."

Even if they get Class A, she can use her home to be Super Class A to save face, saying that after all, Super Class A The location is better, and we can only exchange a smaller booth for a geographical advantage, which can only be achieved with connections.

After figuring out how to hold the respect, Shen Yunhe felt relieved, and strode into the category A exhibition area, and then several of her friends felt that it was worth seeing, and Shen Yunhe, as the host, also heaved a sigh of relief.

But after a moment, her smile disappeared.

... Area A, not at all.

The content of this site is only for free learning and co