28

Chapter 28 [1 more]
Huo Yuyan was stunned.

He originally imagined that he could argue that he just happened to come over to take a look when he was free, just by the way.

Unexpectedly, a teacher with a file bag between them saw them and greeted them enthusiastically: "Parents, are you here to participate in the family sports meeting? Hurry up and go this way, after the parent-teacher meeting is over, the teacher will start!" He showed them the way enthusiastically, but he didn't realize that one of the two parents' expression became more and more frightening, and the other froze for a moment, and suddenly his face became heavy, as if a catastrophe was imminent.

Shen Yuntang was quiet for a while, and then said lightly: "Sports meeting?"

Huo Yuyan paused, and suddenly said confidently: "Why didn't I know there was such a thing? Teacher, your notification is not in place, I knew there was My wife won't come to such a sports meeting, she doesn't like to move."

The teacher was stunned for a moment, wondering, "Our parent group has posted group announcements, have you read them all?"

Huo Yuyan: "..." Teacher You are really ignorant.

Shen Yuntang laughed, and then withdrew the smile again.

Then Huo Yuyan felt a sudden sharp pain in her feet, and the heels of her shoes stepped down hard.

Huo Yuyan's face was grim for a moment, but his reason quickly restrained his expression. Enduring the pain, he gritted his teeth stiffly and said to the teacher in embarrassment: "...Maybe I forgot." The

teacher After being quiet for a while, he slowly showed an embarrassed polite smile, and said to the two parents who looked good but didn't look too easy to mess with: "Then, I'll go first, You, will you come later?"

Huo Yuyan nodded heavily.

After the teacher quickened his pace and left, he felt that Miss Shen's heels had also left.

He tried his best to maintain his arrogance and face so that he didn't immediately squat down and hug his knees and jump.

Huo Yuyan's expression was cold and serious, he didn't look at Shen Yuntang, and said seriously: "Sorry, I might really have forgotten about this."

After a pause, he added with a heavy voice: "Really."

Shen Yuntang nodded a few times, and said kindly: "Of course I understand, it's normal for Mr. Huo to be busy and his mind to get a little sick."

Before Huo Yuyan could react, she turned around and said to go.

"...Miss Shen!" Huo Yuyan was stunned, and quickly grabbed her arm, his head tightened, and he said woodenly: "This, after all, is a family sports meeting, since we all know, it's not too bad for us to embarrass Huo Xihuai Okay—"

Shen Yuntang shook him off without blinking: "Single-parent families can also participate."

Seeing that she was about to open the door and get into the car, Huo Yuyan didn't know where the courage came from for a moment, and panicked The son grabbed her hand, "Shen Yuntang!"

Shen Yuntang paused, turned around, and shouted with a sullen face: "Let go!"

His mind was blank but stubborn: "I won't let go."

He shook Shen Yuntang's hand He held her tightly, as if afraid that she would run away, without realizing what he was doing.

Shen Yuntang paused. Now she wasn't angry anymore, she looked at him curiously, then suddenly paused, and laughed mockingly.

"What's your purpose?" She sneered, raising her eyebrows in feigned surprise, "Mr. Huo can't be just to participate in some sports meeting with me, right?" "Oh my God." Shen Yuntang's expression was extremely mocking

, He even couldn't help laughing, showing contempt and provocation to the extreme, "You like me so much?" "

..."

The air suddenly fell silent.

Huo Yuyan's blank mind finally began to recover.

He didn't seem to realize what Shen Yuntang meant, and his face was a little dazed.

After a while, his empty mind finally figured it out, and he looked at her with a blank expression.

After a while, he suddenly let go.

"Look at what Ms. Shen said. Who am I thinking about? I'm just thinking about Huo Xihuai." He said heartily, "Actually, it's not impossible for single-parent families to join, Miss Shen, go slowly. "

Miss Shen tilted her head and looked at him for a while.

It seemed that he was acting a little unnaturally.

He paused for a moment, then turned around again, looking at her very confidently.

Five seconds later, he suddenly turned his head away and looked at the garage ceiling.

After looking at him for a minute, Shen Yuntang finally didn't bother wasting time with him, got in the car and was about to leave, but unexpectedly there were people who didn't want her to leave.

A car next to it turned off, and the people in the car got out.

A middle-aged man with a fat belly looked at them with a bad expression: "Are you Huo Xihuai's parents?"

Their movements paused.

After a while, Huo Yu said, "Yes, what's the matter."

Seeing that the visitor was not kind, he didn't put on a good face either.

The co-pilot also hurried down a person, looked at them, and said in surprise: "Husband, are they the parents of that Huo Xihuai?" The

middle-aged belly also frowned, and asked arrogantly: "Did you adopt it?"

Huo Yuyan: "...I'm his brother."

Belly said: "You only take care of raising or not teaching? Huo Xihuai cheated and copied my son's test paper, do you know that?"

Huo Yuyan paused.

Then, he suddenly smiled, imitated Shen Yuntang's contempt ten to ten, and asked them: "Has the school notified you?"

Before Belly answered, he continued: "Has the school given a response? Do you understand?" Have you been monitored?"

Seeing that his belly was choked, he put away the smile on his face and said with a deadpan expression: "There is a price for spreading rumors."

Belly just came to his senses, but he was so angry that he raised his voice and said, "He is a person who hasn't been to school for a year or two. Do you believe that he can pass the chemistry competition just after entering school?" Huo Yuyan said as a matter of course:

" Believe it."

The man was about to explode with anger, pointed at his nose and said, "My son has always been the best in the class in chemistry, and he is at the same table as Huo Xihuai. He passed the line and my son didn't. , Just move your toes and think about it, you know what he did?!"

Huo Yuyan was surprised, "He copied the one that didn't pass the line and passed the line for him?"

With a smack in his belly, he continued to yell, "Can't you tell me? Reasonable? He must have copied all the correct ones, but he surpassed my son!"

Huo Yuyan was even more surprised, "Your son can do the wrong questions correctly, so why can't he pass the line?"

Big belly He was completely so angry that his blood welled up.

He still wanted to point something, but the people sitting in the car said coolly: "What are you talking about with cerebral palsy? Isn't it over as soon as the results of today's monthly exam come out?" The woman in the car raised her head proudly

. And looked at him arrogantly, and sneered.

"He won't be at the same table with your son in the monthly exam, right?"

In the book, Huo Xihuai will be a big scientific researcher in the future. How can he be good if he passes the high school chemistry competition? None of the first three chapters. Let's talk to her when he wins the Asian championship.

When the big belly saw such a beautiful woman scolding him, he was stunned for a moment, his arrogance had subconsciously weakened, but after hearing her arrogant words, he suddenly became angry again.

"Hey, you're quite confident!"

Shen Yuntang looked at him with the eyes of a mentally retarded child: "Why don't I have confidence in our children? I think others are inferior genes because I have inferior genes? You are indeed very confident." Big

belly The belly became angry from embarrassment, his hands were shaking with anger, and his face was flushed red: "Okay, I'll see how much he can take without copying!"

He slammed the car door bitterly, spit on the ground, turned around and left with his wife on his arm.

As soon as I turned around, two patrolling teachers came over and said with a stern face: "Parent, you will be fined for spitting anywhere in the school. What's your child's name? Tell him to come and fetch you, otherwise you will have to be in the school." The announcement was made on the big screen at the school gate."

Big belly: "..."

Seeing the two of them being dragged away, Huo Yuyan let out a sigh of relief, turned his head, bowed his waist and said, "Leave it to me to deal with it later, Miss Shen Go home."

"Turn back to you." Shen Yuntang said.

Huo Yuyan was taken aback.

Then I heard Shen Yuntang smile frighteningly, and said in a sweet voice: "I'm about to win."

Huo Yuyan: "..."

Miss Shen held out her hand.

The beautiful white knuckles hung down, and the colorful manicure was dazzling.

Huo Yuyan was stunned for a while, but didn't react.

Shen Yuntang looked at him expressionlessly, raised his chin as a matter of course, and looked at him condescendingly.

"Let's go."

After a while, he finally realized.

Astonishment, astonishment, shock, bizarreness, and bewilderment intertwined on his face.

After another half hour, he recovered from the stillness of the whole body and mind, and his face became numb.

He was silent, and finally lowered his head and slowly stretched out his hand, allowing Shen Yuntang to rest it in his palm.

Shen Yuntang used her strength to get off the car with a high chassis, and Huo Yuyan followed her movements by holding onto the top of the car door with one hand, and straightened her arched waist.

Only then did he numbly realize that Miss Shen seemed quite small for him. The glossy black hair on the top of the head is clearly visible.

And, because of her temperament that is too god-defying to kill gods and Buddhas.

He supported her not like a knight supporting a princess, but like a eunuch supporting the queen mother.

Huo Yuyan's face was even more blank.

Shen Yuntang had already moved forward, he quickly regained his senses, closed the car door and followed.

The proud Miss Shen didn't look sideways, as if she was only being supported by one of her servants, she walked with large strides without any fluctuation.

And her servant followed her, his mind still blank.

Huo Yuyan felt strange.

But it doesn't seem strange.

It is not strange for Shen Yuntang to do anything, the strange thing is him.

He is too weird.

What is he nervous about? Husband and wife.

Yes, it's normal, what's wrong with holding hands as a couple? Shen Yuntang even leaned against his shoulders, put on his clothes, and had a candlelight dinner. Although she scolded them all, they were still husband and wife.

Huo Yuyan's spine had just straightened up, and his stiff arms were trying to relax a little more naturally, looking like he was very experienced. After walking a few steps, as soon as they arrived at the bottom of the teaching building, they looked up and met Huo Xi, whom they hadn't seen for a long time Huai.

Huo Xihuai was stunned for a moment, his eyes lit up, "Miss Shen, brother!"

Huo Yuyan hid his hands swiftly.

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes