22

Chapter 22 [1 more]
The weather in Zharburg is slightly cold.

This little-known seaside town has gradually become a tourist destination because of the Charles Family's Perfume Museum over the past few years.

Especially in September, the Charles family's largest annual incense tasting event will be held here, not only tourists, but also the media are stationed here.

It was early in the morning when Shen Yuntang arrived, and the fog was still a bit heavy.

She didn't sleep well on the plane last night, she felt a little headache, and her face was not very happy when she got off the plane. Xie Yunting walked beside her, and asked in a low voice, "Is Miss Shen cold?"

She nodded sullenly, frowned and pressed her forehead, "Why did I sleep last night, my neck seems to be sprained."

Xie Yunting didn't stop walking, But kept the same frequency with her all the time, neither fast nor slow, looked ahead, and said gently: "Miss Shen fell asleep on the chair, the flight attendant helped you to the bed, maybe you didn't sleep very comfortably."

He He sped up his pace a little, "The duty-free shops here are not bad, and there is a store here."

Shen Yuntang paused, and suddenly felt that his neck didn't hurt anymore.

Although I brought a few boxes of coats, what's the point of traveling without buying clothes?

Without even thinking about it, she asked: "Do you have that camel windbreaker that was out of print last year? And those lambskin boots, I've been looking at them for a long time; I also want to buy some belts, are there many brooches?" Xie Yunting smiled

slightly "All of them."

Shen Yuntang's footsteps also strengthened, and she put down her hands, "That's good."

She was faster than Xie Yunting, and strode into the store in front of her.

Xie Yunting stopped in place, watching her back being welcomed into the store by st's salesman, and was about to accompany him in when someone patted him on the shoulder suddenly. As soon as he lowered his head, a western woman in her forties with short brown hair smiled in surprise:

"Thank you, you have finally returned to Zharburg."

The woman said kindly and warmly: "Mr. Charles and I miss you very much. It has been half a month since you returned to China."

Xie Yunting paused, shook hands with her politely, and smiled: "Ms. Martina, I also I miss you very much."

Martina shook his hand back, laughed and said, "I like your politeness."

Then, she looked behind him, "Where's Ann? I haven't heard from her recently , I don't know if she has found the lover of her dreams."

"I don't know where she is either."

Xie Yunting's smile remained unchanged, but his tone was clearly alienated.

No matter what, Martina is an elder who knows countless people, and it can be heard that he is not interested in mentioning this person. I couldn't help being a little strange, Xie and Ann were still inseparable before they left Zharburg.

But she thought of Ann's reckless temper, so she didn't ask any more questions, she just smiled and invited him: "My house has been renovated again, why don't you come and have a sit before the fragrance tasting?" Xie Yunting usually would not refuse

them Invited or requested, he is a well-known talker here.

But unexpectedly, he smiled apologetically and shook his head.

"Probably no time."

He turned his head to look at the wide door of st, "Sorry, I'm waiting for someone."

Martina was surprised.

St's customers... are all girls, right?

Who is worthy of being brought by the highest authority in st?

And he said just now that he didn't know where Ann was going, so this person was obviously not Ann.

Xie Yunting met a new girl and took her shopping. This news made Martina a little excited.

Zharburg's life is too disciplined, even a little bit of gossip makes one's nerves sensitive.

Martina said goodbye to him with an "understanding" look in her eyes, "I look forward to seeing you and your friends at the fragrance tasting meeting. Of course, you are also welcome to come to my place at any time. My mother made a lot of berries. You need to solve the pie urgently."

"See you later, Martina."

Xie Yunting watched her leave.

While speaking, Shen Yuntang had finished sweeping the goods and came out. She has always spent no time shopping, and when she sees something, she packs it up and takes it away, sometimes clearing half a floor.

Looking at the hill piled up on the counter, Sales was a little frightened, and asked after a while: "Ma'am, are you sure you want to buy these items?"

Shen Yuntang nodded as a matter of course.

Sales looked amazed, and then began to settle the bill for her. Just about to pay the bill, a man walked in.

She looked up and was stunned, "Mr. Xie?"

"Use my card."

Xie Yunting said calmly.

She froze.

Shen Yuntang looked up at him, but didn't speak.

After finishing the payment, he called the store manager and asked: "Get Ms. Shen a life-time free membership." The store manager was rushing to

listen to Mr. Xie's guidance, but he didn't expect that it was just this when he opened his mouth. His eyes widened.

Shen Yuntang raised his eyebrows: "Do you still have this kind of members?"

"Yes." Xie Yunting nodded, "For big customers who spend frequently, we will launch some activities to keep them.

" What are they for? Would it be happier to see them whore for nothing?

The store manager was speechless, hesitating to speak and watching him talking nonsense solemnly.

Shen Yuntang looked at him appreciatively, "Really?"

"Really." Xie Yunting replied firmly.

"I'm a good spender," she said.

"It should be."

"..."

I have to say, Shen Yuntang was very happy.

So she patted Xie Yunting on the shoulder contentedly, and praised: "You are a good junior, I will praise you with Master Charles." The

store manager: "..." Does he really need it?

Xie Yunting seemed to be very grateful, and nodded to her, "Thank you, Ms. Shen."

The manager looked like the boss was bewitched, and he had no choice but to give her a "Lifetime Free Bill" membership card. The words "free order" were written by his boss himself, which is extremely outrageous.

When they walked out of the st, the manager and sales were still looking at them in disbelief.

"Is there anything else you want to visit?" Xie Yunting asked her.

Although she said that she didn't have much free time, Xie Yunting actually set aside enough time for her to visit every duty-free shop.

But st is all-inclusive, I bought everything I could buy, and Shen Yuntang didn't have anything to go shopping, so he said in a low mood, "Let's go." So

they got into the most popular convertible car in the area, and Xie Yunting became a tour guide.

All the way to the Perfume Museum, Xie Yunting's voice stopped and took a sip of water.

Shen Yuntang rolled his eyelids and said, "You really look like Shen Zhizhe."

Xie Yunting didn't pause, put down the bottle after drinking the water, and smiled faintly at her: "Really?"

He stopped talking for the rest of the journey.

In the Perfume Museum, due to the upcoming fragrance tasting meeting, visitors will not be allowed to enter.

As guests, they walked through the back door and entered the empty museum.

There are a lot of finished products, semi-finished products and plant specimens in the museum. Xie Yunting saw her lingering in front of a display cabinet for a long time, so he asked her, "Is Miss Shen interested in this series?" Shen Yuntang nodded casually after a

while head.

She just thought the collection resembled the style of her favorite perfume maker in the real world. Xie Yunting paused, "I remember that

there are a series of materials and usable products in the library."

"Are there any raw materials?

"

Find what she wants to see.

Shen Yuntang looked up at the illustrated book on the wall, walked around the corner, and suddenly bumped into someone.

That person, with short brown hair, was an energetic Western woman. She was taken aback by this sudden encounter, and then apologized to her with a smile: "Sorry, dear, I didn't expect anyone here. Are you a guest at the Fragrance Fair?"

Shen Yuntang nodded.

"Yes."

"A rare oriental face, I have a very good oriental friend, and I see you are very kind." The woman was very enthusiastic, and just wanted to say, "If there is a chance, maybe you can get to know each other—" "

Shen Miss?" Xie Yunting's voice came through.

With the materials and a small sample of raw materials in his hand, he said in a gentle voice, "The products are going to be displayed at the conference, and there are only these for the time being."

When he approached and wanted to show Shen Yuntang the things, the red-haired woman was stunned. He lost his voice and said, "Thank you?"

Xie Yunting raised his head and met her eyes.

Martina looked around in surprise, "Do you know each other?"

It was a coincidence, and she also said that she introduced them to each other, so they were already familiar with each other. From the looks of it, the person Xie was waiting outside the ST gate just now might be this beautiful young lady.

"Yes, Martina." Xie Yunting hesitated slightly, nodded to her, and introduced, "This is Tang." After they said hello,

Martina was a little surprised when she saw the pile of things he brought, "Thanks, When did you become interested in this series?"

After a pause, she remembered his appearance just now, as if it was taken for this Miss Tang.

Martina couldn't help being even more curious, "Tang, are you interested in it?" "I

have used the same style of perfume before." Shen Yuntang said casually, "I want to see if it is made by the same person." "

Wow, then What a coincidence." Martina exclaimed, "This is his only work left in the museum, if he has other works, I think his admirers will be very surprised." Shen Yuntang smiled and nodded

.

She took the things in Xie Yunting's hands, put them on a table, and looked at them one by one.

Finally, the patchouli and freesia in the ingredients are pushed out.

Martina looked at her movements and wondered for a moment, "Tang, don't you like these two materials?"

Shen Yuntang shook his head.

"This is more like his original work." She murmured, "Maybe it's not a person."

Of course not a person. One is in the book and the other is outside the book. It is normal for her to have overlapping thoughts, she thinks too much.

Martina paused, and said tentatively: "Tang, have you seen the ingredient list of that bottle of perfume?"

She shook her head again: "Isn't it smelled as soon as you use it?"

Martina: " ...???"

She opened her eyes wide in surprise, looked at her in disbelief, then turned her head to look at Xie Yunting.

Xie Yunting also took it for granted.

Martina is a little dumbfounded. She has decades of experience in making perfume, and her sense of smell is sensitive enough to be able to distinguish the raw materials of most perfumes. After all, she has been immersed in them for decades and deals with them every day.

But this Tang is just a man in his twenties who often uses finished perfumes.

something.

Martina's eyes lit up.

"Tang," she said excitedly, "are you interested in making a bottle of your own perfume?"

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercia