3

Chapter 3
Said Shen Yuntang also sighed.

Traveling to this hellish place is tiring. In the past, it was enough to find the person who dotes on her the most, but now she has to do it herself.

Shen Yuntang was not very happy, and someone had to bear her mood.

Ji Liang's complexion was ever-changing, and the housekeeper also looked brilliant, Shen Yuntang knew it must be more than just an example.

If you think about it with your toes, you know how many people can have no complaints under the original owner's approach, and she can't find out all the people who are dissatisfied with "her".

But you can find out what you can't control.

I can't even control my mouth, and it's hard to control other things.

She is too lazy to spend that energy waiting for these people to change their views on herself. Shen Yuntang's idea is very simple, just leave if you are dissatisfied.

Ji Liang was silent, but the housekeeper began to tremble with fear.

In the entire Huo Zhai, there is probably not one person who really respects Shen Yuntang. If it is really dealt with, it is estimated that all of them will have to be punished.

He also just obeyed Mr. Huo's order to raise her well, and never showed any dissatisfaction in his heart.

But those people who are not as good at concentration as him, say something ugly in private.

It wasn't until Shen Yuntang mentioned this that the housekeeper realized - yes, she can resign if she really can't accept it!

Those who stay while scolding are still reluctant to part with the high salary offered by Huo Zhai.

The work in the Huo Zhai is not easy for Shen Yuntang except Shen Yuntang, the others can be said to be easy and rich. They have already received a salary that is much higher than what they paid, but they still curse the employer for making them not easy enough.

The housekeeper thought about his monthly salary of 100,000 in fear, and felt that Shen Yuntang's temper was nothing, he could greet ten people.

Besides, Miss Shen looks... Hasn't she started to change?

There is no need for fresh milk, and a long-term chef has been appointed, and the messy rules of the past have been removed. The future is bright.

The housekeeper figured this out, and immediately said seriously: "I'm going to make this part of the list right now."

Ji Liang wanted to say something, but after thinking about the sous chef's face, he fell silent again, and finally nodded, saying goodbye to Shen Yuntang.

It was his last kindness not to shake him out, let alone speak for that idiot in front of his Bole.

People have to learn to pay the price for their actions.

After he returned to the kitchen, the sous chef couldn't hide his gloat on his face, squeezed the cream and asked him, "Chef Ji, what did she tell you? Did you pay for your trip home?"

Ji Liang glanced at him. , Twitching the corner of his mouth with a sneer, he returned to the counter and started preparing the ingredients for lunch.

The sous chef was ignored by him, unable to vent his complacency, and continued to run a few words, "This is going to be gone soon, so you don't have to do the work, right? Leave it to me, and I will help you." Before the words finished

, The butler came in with a few people.

He said to the sous chef: "Follow me to settle the wages. You don't have to come tomorrow." The

sous chef's mouth was still open, and his eyes widened.

"Why? Why? What's wrong with me? I've done a good job in this position, why should I be dismissed?" "

People without professional ethics are not welcome in Huo's house." Huo Zhai's long-term chef."

The sous chef turned his head in disbelief, and Ji Liang gave him a cold look.

Now it's him who gets the joke.

...

After the sous chef was invited away, Ji Liang thought of one thing, and said to the butler: "He may have a tendency to domestic violence, can I trouble you to pay attention to it later." The butler rubbed his head, "He doesn't have a

wife either." "

Ji Liang: "...?"

No one would like him, so he began to fantasize about how to raise the prestige of the head of the family?

It's true.

Ms. Shen said he did the right thing.

After Shen Yuntang received the steward's report, he glanced at it briefly and put it aside.

A total of five people who often cursed her in private were found out, and Huo's house will at least be quieter in the future.

Next, she has to worry about environmental modification.

so annoying.

Shen Yuntang sighed again.

I miss my family from my previous life.

If his brother was here, he would definitely not let her do it herself, and he had already prepared everything.

And now she can't even live a comfortable life.

Shen Yuntang felt wronged.

Huo Zhai is decorated with retro Hong Kong style everywhere, but the master bedroom is full of coquettish pure gold court style.

This needs to be remodeled, and I don't know how much time she will spend on maintenance.

If you are too tired, your skin will deteriorate.

Speaking of skin, she thought of custom-made essential oils. Without good essential oils, she couldn't even take a bath.

Shen Yuntang lovingly touched his extremely smooth face, and called the housekeeper inside: "Why hasn't the essential oil been delivered yet?" The housekeeper: "...

" It's only been two hours.

Butler: "Wait a minute, I have already made an appointment with the master of making essential oils, and

I will deliver them as soon as possible ." Close."

"...Okay, okay."

After changing his mind in the morning, the housekeeper became very efficient and quickly found a batch of works by this master to give to Shen Yuntang.

He thought that Shen Yuntang's pickiness was just as usual, and he insisted on putting on a show, but he didn't expect that Shen Yuntang was really picky.

"Where is the origin of the raw material?" She looked at the bottle and asked with a frown. "This flower is found in South America and Southeast Asia. Why is there no latitude and longitude of the origin?" "Picking time? Is it morning

or afternoon?"

"The temperature of the extraction process And how many seconds?"

Finally, he even asked the master about his mood when making essential oils, and how many times he washed his hands a day.

Butler: "..." The concubine couldn't answer.

Unexpectedly, Shen Yuntang was so meticulous and professional, the butler couldn't help it, so he had to call the master's assistant.

"Hello? Butler Li, why are you calling again?"

the assistant lowered his voice, "I am attending an incense tasting meeting with Master Charles. It has been a long time since anyone among the master's disciples has produced a work that satisfies him. Now the master is in a good mood. It's very bad, tell me if you have anything to do."

The housekeeper thought it was a coincidence, and my employer was also in a bad mood.

He smiled bitterly and said, "Do you know where the raw materials of the essential oils you sent were picked?"

The assistant was stunned, "South America, what's the matter?"

"Can you specify the latitude and longitude?"

Assistant: "..."

Assistant: "Li Butler, did you deliberately criticize me?"

Butler Li was wronged, and said bravely, "I didn't pick it, I don't understand these things at all, it's Ms. Shen who wants to ask!" The

assistant was suspicious: "What else did she ask? ?"

Butler Li repeated: "Is the picking time in the morning or in the afternoon?"

"..."

"What is the heat and seconds of extraction?"

"..."

"Is the master in a good mood when making essential oils? How many times have you washed your hands?" "

..." The assistant couldn't help it, "I really can't answer this, please ask her to find another master."

Li Butler knew this was the result , waiting helplessly for him to hang up the phone, however, an old but energetic voice interrupted the assistant.

"What's the matter, who is talking to you?"

The assistant turned around and saw Master Charles coming, and quickly put on an embarrassed smile, "Master, it's a client."

Charles put his hands behind his back with great interest, "Who can make you Say something about finding another expert? Is this guest dissatisfied with our essential oils?" Both the

assistant and Butler Li were extremely embarrassed, only Charles was still in high spirits, and he continued: "What's the guest's opinion?"

The assistant was silent, Carefully repeated Shen Yuntang's question.

Charles became more and more interested as he listened, and finally laughed.

"It's my fault for failing to satisfy the customer. What else does the customer ask for? I'll make a brand new bottle of essential oil for her."

Assistant: "...Okay, okay, here's the contact information for you."

Butler Li didn't expect this to unfold, and was stunned for a while.

The works of Master Charles are hard to find, and even some of his disciples can be called the new generation of masters. The pre-ordered works of masters he mentioned are just looking for someone to customize from Charles's descendants.

But he never expected that Charles would do it himself.

After hanging up the phone, he heard Shen Yuntang asking inside: "Who is Charles? Someone added me here, is it after-sales customer service?" Li Butler was shocked, and hurried in and said: "

This is the founder of the world's top essential oil brand, Master Charles who has already collected the mountain, he heard that you are interested in essential oils, and would like to ask what kind of products you want."

Shen Yuntang held the mobile phone and finished typing, then looked up at him, and said, "It's late."

Butler Li: "?"

Shen Yuntang: "I already called him customer service."

"..."

However, Master Charles didn't seem to care about this, and was even very novel.

[Miss Shen, what is your vision for the product you ordered? 】

Since you want to ask such a question, Shen Yuntang has something to say. Without blinking her eyes, she wrote out her request in one breath, a total of 4,000 words, and she couldn't get to the end with one or two strokes.

In the real world, there is only one person who can meet her requirements. Other masters claim to be able to satisfy everyone's imagination, but they all run away overnight after seeing her requirements.

What she didn't expect was that Master Charles actually read it word by word with a translator, and only half an hour later gave her a reply.

"Miss Shen's request, I can make it."

Unexpectedly, it became Shen Yuntang.

She blinked, and then saw the master say: "I wonder if Ms. Shen is interested in coming to our incense tasting meeting?" She had no objection to this, and told him: " Yes

."

, she looked up at the nervous housekeeper.

"Miss Shen, have you finished chatting with Master?"

Butler Li was extremely nervous, he was afraid that Shen Yuntang would say something to offend Master Mao again.

However, Shen Yuntang nodded, and said: "He said it can be done. By the way, he invited me to attend some incense tasting meeting, remember to prepare." "Okay, the incense tasting meeting..." Li Butler agreed

, Immediately, I was taken aback, what, a fragrance meeting?

Fragrance tasting session of Master Charles family?

Isn't that...it's hard to get a ticket for many celebrities?

Butler Li was taken aback.

He looked at Shen Yuntang, who was unmoved and very calm, but he was invited by the master just after chatting with the master?

Butler Li suddenly felt that Miss Shen was really different from before.

And he didn't know why this change was.

It's just that he suddenly felt that this matter must be told to Mr.

Taking advantage of no one around, Li Butler called Huo Yuyan.

"Hello, sir?"

The person at the other end responded lightly.

Butler Li thought about his wording, "Madam...seems to have changed recently?"

Huo Yuyan didn't even move his brows, put the phone aside, and continued to sign the documents, with sharp handwriting, "Hmm.

" Countless times, he didn't care what happened to Shen Yuntang.

Anyway, he and Shen Yuntang are not normal couples, and the best thing is to live in peace.

Butler Li's mouth was dry and he didn't know how to make it clear, "My wife is really different this time, she seems to be a different person, and... she doesn't like fresh milk anymore." "

Then Does she like flower petals or essential oils?" Huo Yuyan didn't change his face, he was cold and indifferent, and he was very accustomed to her moodiness.

"...I really like essential oils, but! Sir, it's really different this time, Ma'am, she and Cha—" There was a

knock on the office door, someone came, Huo Yuyan interrupted him, and hung up the phone.

Butler Li: "..."

Reluctantly put down the phone, the butler raised his eyes and saw Huo Xihuai standing in the corner of the corridor.

This elusive young man was quietly watching him like a ghost, and he didn't know how much he had heard.

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes