9

Chapter 9
This suit of clothes was bought for him by his mother when he was still at home, and it was an addition to his stepbrother's purchase of clothes.

He has worn it for several years, and it is worn out from washing.

And it was too big, making him look empty, so thin that only a handful of bones remained.

After coming to Huo Zhai, he had no sense of existence, no one noticed the matter of clothes, and he didn't think of it himself.

Shen Yuntang turned out to be the first person to notice his clothes.

The veins on Huo Xihuai's forearm tensed inexplicably.

The fear and hatred that had just accumulated suddenly turned into a daze.

Afterwards, he felt uncomfortable all over, very confused -

Shen Yuntang wanted to take him to buy clothes? Huo Xihuai deeply remembered that in his previous life, Shen Yuntang looked at him coldly ,

and said in an extremely hurtful tone: "Do you think that living in Huo Yuyan's house will give him money?"

It is impossible for the older generation in the family to agree with that kind of thinking. But at that time, Shen Yuntang stubbornly regarded him as an imaginary enemy, and resolutely refused to make him feel better.

Therefore, Huo Xihuai became more cautious, and wrote down every penny spent on food and clothing in Huo's house, and returned the money to his brother when he was able to become independent.

He carefully avoided expensive ingredients on the table, never asked the housekeeper to buy clothes for himself, and wore a few old clothes until he was eighteen.

Whenever I have time, I go to the yard to weed and help the servants.

He never dared to touch Shen Yuntang's things.

But now after his rebirth, Shen Yuntang said that he would take him to buy clothes.

What is she drawing?

Huo Xihuai felt that his worldview was being severely impacted.

Shen Yuntang was willing to spend money for him, which stimulated him more than seeing her brother hugging her just now.

Shen Yuntang did what she said, changed clothes and made up in one go, asked the driver to arrange the car to stop at the entrance of Huo's house, and walked out with her small bag swaying on her back.

After she got into the car with her skirt tucked in, she looked up and raised her eyebrows, "Aren't you leaving?"

Huo Xihuai seemed to wake up from a dream, and was pushed to the car door by the iron-hating butler in his stiffness.

Shen Yuntang stopped the two of them instantly with a gesture, pointed to the other side with his fingertips, and said, "Go over there." The

car door slammed mercilessly in front of their eyes, Shen Yuntang leaned back, and opened the door without changing his face. I went out of the small mirror and reapplied my lipstick.

It is impossible for her to give up her seat to others, not in her entire life.

Along the way, Huo Xihuai was as stiff as a wooden man.

His fingers gripped his knees tightly, he lowered his head, not daring to move.

Fortunately, because of makeup, Shen Yuntang put down the small table in the middle, separating the distance between them.

But the light fragrance of shampoo in a small space is still pervasive.

Shen Yuntang's sense of presence by his side has never been stronger than before.

The environment was too tormenting, Huo Xihuai slowly touched his trouser pocket, took out the phone, put it on his lap, flipped it over carefully to distract his attention.

He is still using an outdated old machine with only the most basic functions. Huo Xihuai saw an unread item in the mailbox, so he opened it and looked.

"Inbox."

The elderly phone suddenly read out the words correctly, and he was so scared that he almost lost his grip.

The mechanical female voice was still chanting: "Sender, 1, 8, 8..."

Huo Xihuai quickly turned off the screen.

Shen Yuntang turned his head and looked over.

Huo Xihuai's heart was beating like thunder, and he didn't move while holding the phone.

After a while, he saw Shen Yuntang took a pair of earplugs and plugged them in for himself.

The disgust is beyond words.

Huo Xihuai breathed a sigh of relief at this disgusting attitude, and opened the text message as quickly as possible, leaving the elderly phone with only one chance to say "receive".

The text message was sent by Huo Yuyan. It has two lines in total and is very short.

Huo Xihuai originally thought it was just his brother asking him to get along well with Shen Yuntang.

But after he read the content of the text message, he almost lost his grip on the phone, and his world view continued to collapse.

After a long while, Huo Xihuai slowly raised his head, quietly looking at Shen Yuntang from the rearview mirror.

Even though the makeup was already perfect, she was still tirelessly filling in various details, as if she had obsessive-compulsive disorder.

And he completely regarded him as air, no matter whether it was to grind or deliberately please, there was nothing at all.

In terms of various details, it is indeed completely different from the previous Shen Yuntang.

Even rebirth cannot achieve such a change.

So... Probably only dual personality can explain it.

It's ridiculous.

He had feared and hated the person for two lifetimes, yet to some extent... they were not the same person.

So should he still hate it?

Huo Xihuai silently gripped the phone tightly.

Shen Yuntang hadn't gone shopping for three days, and she was almost going crazy. As soon as the driver stopped in the shopping mall, she immediately got out of the car and slammed the door, and walked in aggressively.

It wasn't until she entered the elevator and saw the jumping floor numbers that she realized that she had lost someone.

She called the driver while pressing the floor, her voice was delicate and self-willed: "Let Huo Xihuai go shopping in the children's clothing area by himself, and ask me to swipe the card later, he is so big and walks so slowly." Was rushed together with Huo

Xihuai The driver with the closed elevator door closed: "..."

Everyone is seventeen years old! Also children's clothing!

Shen Yuntang is a frequent customer of luxury brands, with a picky eye, he can locate the latest and most expensive ones at a glance. She has everything that is out of season, and she doesn't give a single glance.

The brands in the book are similar to those in reality. It has been three days since she went shopping last time, but these brands still haven't released a few new products.

She couldn't help being a little bored, picking and picking, and she didn't look very happy.

Several cabinet sisters looked at each other, and finally one of them went up to meet her.

"Hello, ma'am, welcome to our store. May I ask what you need?"

Shen Yuntang sighed, "It's boring."

The corner of the cabinet sister's eyes twitched, and she smiled: "Ma'am, you are joking, our brand is of the same category. The price range is the most abundant, and the store in Baichuan Shopping Center is also the largest in the country. It has everything from clothing, leather goods, accessories to skiing supplies. May I ask what item number you want? I will check for you in the background and see if I can transfer the goods. "Shen

Yuntang Even more disappointed: "Is this the largest in the country?"

The cabinet sister: "...Yes, ma'am."

There is no other way, I can only wear the old style.

Or find a time to go to the headquarters city of this brand, or ask someone to come to make a high-end order, and then ask those stylists and buyers who have a lot of information.

Shen Yuntang thought so, and was about to ask the cabinet sister to install the two rows, when a voice behind her suddenly called out her name.

"Shen Yuntang?"

A mother and daughter walked in arm in arm, as if very surprised to see her here.

Why can it be seen that they are mother and daughter, because the meanness between the two people's eyebrows and eyes is almost the same.

Why do we only talk about eyebrows and eyes, because both of them are wearing black masks, looking mysterious, as if they are afraid of being recognized by others.

The mother among the mother and daughter said: "Boss Huo doesn't have time to accompany you, and didn't you find an assistant to help you carry things?" The daughter

among the mother and daughter said: "Mom, don't talk about people's sad things, be more generous."

The mother continued to say: "It's mine, I thought they had such a good relationship as a husband and wife." The

woman responded and said: "I've already passed it in my heart, so don't worry about my sister and Mr. Huo."

Just four sentences , a collection of language arts, condensed an unimaginable amount of information.

Only then did Shen Yuntang realize that he also had a plastic younger sister in the book, oh yes, she was also born by her stepmother, a younger sister who was half a month away.

She didn't read carefully when she was flipping through the book given by the system, and now she has some impressions. She barely remembered that the original owner's family relationship is really similar to hers, both have a stupid father who cheated in marriage.

What is her sister's name? Shen He or Shen Lian? It should be called Shen Lian. From a creative point of view, it is more appropriate for the character.

Let her guess the plot. Could it be that the stepmother arranged Huo Yuyan for her daughter and a greasy man for her stepdaughter, and it turned out to be self-defeating?

The original owner still has a lot to offer!

Shen Yuntang watched their performance, nodded, and turned away.

"If you really have nothing to do, go to the entrance of the village to get the soles. If you are really embarrassed, it would be good to set up a stall at the intersection in front of you to generate income with your mouth." Shen's mother has always known that Shen Yuntang's mouth is irritating, but she did not expect Shen

Yuntang to be so irritating. , don't care about offending her at all.

She took two deep breaths, and suddenly sneered, "Is it you who is embarrassed? I think you have been looking at this store for a long time and didn't buy one. It's a waste of people to follow you and talk about it, thinking you are What about the big customers."

The cabinet sister tried to interject: "Ah, not really..."

Shen's mother consciously grasped Shen Yuntang's pain point, and interrupted her, "What are you talking about! Look, look at what you're wearing, isn't it?" You are nothing without your father, do you think that you are superior after leaving home? Do you think that you will soar into the sky after marrying Mr. Huo? Let me tell you, no matter what tricks you play, Mr. Huo still likes me Daughter, have you been unhappy after getting married? You are regretting it now, and the family will not give you any more money!"

Her resentment had been accumulated for a long time, and she was extremely happy to express it in one breath. The plastic sister was originally looked at by the people around and wanted to call her forget it, but when she heard that she started to scold Shen Yuntang, the scolding hit my heart, so I waited until she finished scolding before stopping.

"Mom, don't scold me. Mr. Huo treats her badly, and my sister also feels bad. It's rare to meet her, why don't we buy her the clothes she likes, so that my sister won't feel depressed." "She deserves to spend the family's

money "

It's all over, let's not worry about it as a family."

At the moment when one of them was singing the red face and the other was singing the bad face, Shen Yuntang had already found a place to sit down with Erlang's legs crossed, and took the lemon poured by the cabinet sister After taking a sip of water, she also picked up the season's new product brochure given by the cabinet sister to look at the product numbers, and ticked a few for her to check in the backstage for availability.

After they finished playing, Shen Yuntang raised his head, froze for a moment, put down the lemonade, and applauded them.

"That's pretty good, do you want to continue?"

Shen's mother almost made her get angry, "Shen Yuntang! Can't you understand human language?"

Shen Yuntang nodded seriously, "Understood, I heard that you are going to help me Pay the bill."

The plastic younger sister hurriedly supported her mother who was lying on her back in anger, and said with a stiff smile: "My sister is more anxious to spend money, so just remember this, Mom, just treat her as a poor sister, and I will pay for her."

Shen's mother still wanted to hold her back, but in order to let Shen Yuntang know how good she was, she had waited for this opportunity for an unknown amount of time. For someone like Shen Yuntang, paying her for this dress is more uncomfortable than killing her.

Shen Yunhe has debuted for quite a few years. Although he spends a lot, he still has a lot of savings in his hands. There are several million floating funds.

She walked to the counter alone, and said to the cabinet sister: "I'll pay her bill, just swipe the card."

Shen Yunhe threw the card on the table, turned her head to look at Shen Yuntang, expecting to see the frustrated and humiliated expression on her face.

But unexpectedly, Shen Yuntang just propped his chin and looked at her quietly with a smile on his lips.

Shen Yunhe didn't know why, but suddenly felt something bad in her heart.

The smile of the cabinet sister became very enthusiastic: "Okay lady, wait a minute, we have less manpower in the store now, we are already adjusting, and we will pack it soon." "...?"

Shen Yunhe was a little uneasy, Puzzled, "Is there no stock in the store or is there no one?"

"It's all in short supply, but it will be ready soon, please wait a moment." The counter lady smiled sweetly, as if she wanted to confess her.

what's the situation?

Shen Yunhe's face became a little stiff. She had an absurd idea that even made her unbelievable. She forced a smile and asked Shen Yuntang: "Sister, how much did you buy..." The people in the warehouse finally finished packing, and

pushed He came out with a row of bags: "Miss Shen, do you have a look?"

"..."

Shen Yunhe's breath stopped, trembling, he counted the bags on the cart, one, two, three... thirty-six pieces!

At this moment, another small trolley was pushed out, still full, "Miss Shen, please take inventory."

Shen Yunhe suddenly supported the counter, feeling a little dizzy.

The third car pushed out again, "Miss Shen, the third batch is ready!"

"The fourth batch is here too!"

Shen Yuntang nodded, took a sip of lemonade, and said to Shen Yunhe: "Pay. "

Shen Yunhe was so angry that his hands shook.

Her smiling expression was rarely broken, and she asked Shen Yuntang almost distortedly: "I treat you as my sister, but you treat me like a fool with a lot of money?"

Shen Yuntang then put down the water glass regretfully.

"It turns out that you don't have money. I thought you were richer than Huo Yuyan, so I dared to let me brush casually." Her

face was still sweet, her voice was as soft as before, and she still had the same righteous and self-willed appearance.

Shen Yuntang straightened her skirt and stood up, and asked her: "I don't know if the money my mother left for Shen Anguo has been spent. It seems that you have a good life as a child, and you are free to play acrobatics for others."

" If I were to collect debts, I wouldn't be too sympathetic to you."

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes