62

Chapter 62
Huo Yuyan looked in one direction for a long while.

He was sure that the gaze of the person in the crowd was on him, or more precisely, on the hand he and Shen Yuntang were holding.

He paused, and suddenly he didn't feel ashamed, what's wrong with being dragged away by Miss Shen, some people couldn't get dragged away even if they wanted to.

He should be proud.

So Huo Yuyan's back straightened up a bit, and his chin was lifted a little bit, as if he finally got used to the occasion, he waved to the surroundings appropriately, nodded, strode forward, and smiled.

Only then did the frightened onlookers react.

Ms. Shen is really... Really married?

There was a heartbroken sound at the scene.

Big beauty! This is the big beauty I just met! He actually got married at an early age!

Who can bear this blow!

It seemed that her husband, although he was an entrepreneur, was quite handsome, but he was really silly and sweet, and he was a little dazed, as if he was being led out for a walk by Miss Shen.

If it weren't for the two embarrassing steps he took when he got out of the car, it is estimated that many people would think that he and Miss Shen are a good match.

Why did he take those two steps?

...

But it seems that there is nothing wrong with this?

If there really was a particularly cold and domineering president, he would look like a rival to Miss Shen instead of a husband and wife.

The main reason is that Mr. Shen's aura is too strong.

Being able to be covered by her like this...why does it feel so subtle and just right?

The domineering female president and her petite wife?

Grass, it's easy to nibble now!

After some self-consolation, the mood of the onlookers was gradually rescued. Let's get married when you get married, it's not like everyone hasn't liked other people's wives.

Although it's a pity that the beauty has to go through a lot of marriage experience, but the beauty's husband doesn't look like he dares to bully her, on the contrary, he looks like he will be bullied by her, so it's okay to look at it this way.

Everyone watched with envy that Huo Yuyan was led by Shen Yuntang across the red carpet.

Huo Yuyan originally imagined that he would have a stronger aura at first, so that everyone would recognize him as Shen Yuntang's only husband from the aspect of external conditions.

But after seeing Xie Yunting, his mentality changed.

It doesn't matter if he is strong or not, the main thing is that Miss Shen dotes on him.

He obediently followed Shen Yuntang's pace all the way, not daring to hurry up or slow down, he would greet whoever she greeted, and the self-introduction prefix should be polite: "Hello, I'm Shen Yuntang. The total lover."

He was very happy.

I can't wait to jump to Xie Yunting and tell him that Shen Yuntang kissed me, Shen Yuntang said she liked me, Shen Yuntang allowed me to call her wife, how about it, don't you?

But the last bit of reservedness of the high-cold elite made him restrain himself from raising his tail to the sky.

Looking at the audience, his wife is the prettiest one.

Although this dress also has some merits and has attracted many people to marvel, but the person wearing the dress is the eye-catching point.

However, if they changed the airs, they would not be able to exert such an effect of shocking the audience.

They finally walked down the red carpet in a frenzy of flashlights and into the guest box. As soon as he was about to sit down, Shen Yuntang asked him, "Did you see anyone?"

Huo Yuyan, who was still in high spirits, suddenly paused, a little nervous, turned his head slightly, and said, "No." "

I always feel that someone is there Stare at us." Shen Yuntang frowned.

Huo Yuyan heaved a sigh of relief, looked at the front and sat down, held the armrest and said calmly, "Everyone is staring at us, they envy me to death."

Shen Yuntang was dubious, and turned his head expressionlessly.

Awards ceremonies are boring no matter where they are, even if there are familiar friends on stage.

Shen Yuntang watched these celebrities come and go, and realized that he didn't recognize any of them, so he gradually raised his head with his hands.

Seeing her distracted, Huo Yuyan turned around quickly and calmly, scanning the faces of the guests.

Although they are sitting in the first row, they can see all the heat behind them as long as they turn their heads. But the light under the stage was not bright, and some people were whispering or getting up and walking, so they couldn't see clearly for a while.

He turned around four or five times as if he didn't intend to finally find Xie Yunting.

Sitting in the back two rows, the expression on his face was very indifferent. It seemed to be listening to the boring flattery and interaction on the stage, and politely applauded along with the rhythm of the host.

In the chaos of the people around him, he seemed extraordinarily quiet.

This state is obviously different from what I saw outside just now.

Huo Yuyan thought for a while.

It is normal to meet one or two people who are not pleasing to the eye on such occasions. After all, anyone can invest in movies, and he can't hold other people's hands to prevent money.

But he never thought that he would meet Xie Yunting.

He has a detailed understanding of the background of st, and has only entered the domestic market from abroad in recent years. He has been operating in a low-key manner, has little contact with them, and has formed his own faction. Many people complained that they couldn't get in touch if they wanted to cooperate.

I have never heard of when he still invested in movies.

He had reason to suspect that this guy was coming after his wife.

Probably aware that someone was staring at him, Xie Yunting paused and tilted his head.

Huo Yuyan's eyes met his.

But two seconds later, they were separated again.

Huo Yuyan thought about it for a long time, but still felt that he was plotting something wrong.

He thought about it for a long time, and felt that it was not good for him to keep Shen Yuntang a secret, so he struggled silently for a while, touched her elbow, and whispered: "I saw Xie Yunting just now." Shen Yuntang raised his eyes

.

"I guess it's to see the effect of the dress?" Huo Yuyan pretended to be generous.

"The organizer will have back pictures on Weibo, so he doesn't need to be so troublesome." Shen Yuntang nodded and said, "I think he has some other purpose."

At such a critical moment, did he find something to hint at her.

Shen Yuntang felt very suspicious.

She also looked back, and found Xie Yunting's location not long after.

But Xie Yunting didn't look at her like he looked at Huo Yuyan, but clapped his hands politely as if he didn't notice.

"It's even more strange." Shen Yuntang turned around and said slowly, "What does he mean?"

Although he felt sad because his wife was thinking about other men's thoughts, Huo Yuyan was also a good man who took care of the overall situation, and he immediately said: "I think with you."

"Last time I just told him that if the plot is tampered with, for example, my career development is hindered, and I ask him to slap me in the face, will he feel that he is presenting an award when he comes here today?" What changes will happen during the ceremony and affect me? Can I solve it face to face?"

Shen Yuntang pondered.

Huo Yuyan was silent, and said, "Have you ever thought about the simplest possibility."

"What possibility?" Shen Yuntang asked him.

She really didn't seem to know, and was even a little thirsty for knowledge.

Huo Yuyan choked for a moment, looked at Xie Yunting, and then at her, feeling a little outrageous, but it seemed reasonable.

He tentatively asked: "... You haven't had a crush on anyone, have you?"

Shen Yuntang looked like you were asking some mentally retarded question, "Of course not."

...

That's right, how can she have a crush on others with her temper, and it's impossible to hide her temper.

Huo Yuyan suddenly felt a little happy again.

Ms. Shen, whom no one has a crush on, now she has a crush on him.

And very straightforward.

Don't do that at all.

Huo Yuyan forcibly pulled himself back to calm from the rapid heartbeat. Although it was difficult to speak, he felt that this issue must be explained clearly with Shen Yuntang.

He solemnly said: "Xie Yunting may have a crush on you."

Shen Yuntang seemed to be amused by a joke he told, so he withdrew his smile and classified him as cranky and vexatious. She turned back blankly, "Then it's more reasonable that you want to save the world."

...

She doesn't believe it?

Why not? This guy is so obvious.

Huo Yuyan couldn't believe it, he was stunned for a moment, and asked her: "Then how did you know that I like you?"

Shen Yuntang didn't even look at him, "It doesn't matter who you like?"

If he had a tail, he would wag Like a propeller, all thoughts are written on his face, there is no need to guess. Whoever he likes is so straightforward and obvious, he almost shouted in his ear with a loudspeaker.

Huo Yuyan couldn't hide his thoughts at all.

When Shen Yuntang said this, he was deeply speechless for a long time.

He buried his head in self-reflection.

He actually behaved more obviously than Xie Yunting? This is impossible.

After a while, Huo Yuyan recovered from his autism, raised his head, and repeated earnestly: "He really has a crush on you, definitely has a crush on you." "Yeah."

Shen Yuntang agreed perfunctorily.

Huo Yuyan racked his brains and continued to look for evidence, "If it wasn't for a crush, who would give a girl such a labor-intensive gown to design for free?" "

Brother."

Huo Yuyan choked on the evidence that filled his mouth. What he wanted to say about carrying the bag, putting on the coat, and the various behaviors aimed at him seemed to be barely explained by this reason.

He was speechless for a while, and suddenly a thought flashed through his mind.

"Wait." He said suddenly, "Let me wonder, is Xie Yunting awakened or does he not belong to this world like you? If it's the latter, then... then did he know you before?"

Shen Yuntang was surprised, "You can still see this? I do have this suspicion. He told me that he is an awakened character, but I think he is like my brother in that world." No wonder, no wonder

.

Huo Yuyan breathed a sigh of relief, and could sit back in peace, and asked casually, "Is it his own?"

"Adopted."

Huo Yuyan almost lost his seat again.

"What kind of brother is that? He's a childhood sweetheart at best!" Huo Yuyan almost couldn't hold down his voice, his chest was overwhelmed, "If he is really that person, wouldn't that be reasonable to have a crush on you?" Shen Yuntang glanced at him

.

"It's unlikely." She said, "In my world, that brother is a person who cares a lot about the outside world's evaluation. After all, he has an adoption name on his head. It is impossible for him not to suppress all thoughts that do not conform to the three views and ethics of the world."

Shen Zhizhe actually has a low self-esteem. He is cautious and meticulous every day in the Shen family, and will never allow himself to make such a big mistake. Even if you accidentally make a mistake, you will immediately cut off the wrong path.

As she spoke, she suddenly paused.

Huo Yuyan also fell silent.

After a long while, his heart beat strangely fast, his lips were dry and he said: "Then..."

"Have you ever thought that the reason we are looking for may be the simplest possibility."

Shen Yuntang raised his head.

She looked at Huo Yuyan for a while.

Huo Yuyan had never seen her expression so solemn.

After a long time, she finally said, "Let's go."

What? Huo Yuyan was stunned.

Shen Yuntang was extremely calm, with a flat face, and said, "I'm going to find evidence."

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes