6

Chapter 6
The butler waited very anxiously, lest the two of them would fight up there.

He followed Huo Yuyan upstairs, lingered outside the door, and kept hammering his palms.

When he heard the faint crying, he didn't dare to think about what happened inside.

And when there was a loud noise in the room, Butler Li jumped all over, and couldn't hold back anymore!

Bad thing, they seem to have a physical conflict!

In order not to be held accountable afterwards, Steward Li gritted his teeth, bit the bullet and acted as an afterthought, and boldly pushed the door open: "Sir, Madam really slept—" Soon

he regretted his thoughtfulness. and.

Those two people who had already started fighting in his mind were lying together in an ambiguous posture at this moment.

The faint light of the flashlight shone through, revealing only a slender figure pressing the other underneath, grabbing the loose collar of his shirt, which made people daydream.

Butler Li only took half a second to close the door again.

After exiting the room, he gasped for breath for a few seconds, and then recovered from the rejoicing of his life after the catastrophe, recovered his state, and continued to patrol tall and straight with a flashlight.

In the room, after being suddenly interrupted and suddenly restored to silence, the atmosphere became even more rigid.

Huo Yuyan's breathing became difficult. He was pressed down by Shen Yuntang, his knees were on his thighs, his neck was stuck by the tightly clenched collar, and the weight of the other person fell on him. In fact, he was Want to call for help.

But I didn't expect Butler Li to shrink back faster than light.

He wanted to push Shen Yuntang away, but this person was relentless, and he didn't dare to use too much force, so he could only put his hands on her arm, feeling that he couldn't speak clearly with ten mouths: "It was an accident, I wanted to leave, there is someone on the ground Something slipped..."

"You blame me for the slippery carpet?" Shen Yuntang couldn't believe it, "You blame me? Dog man!"

Huo Yuyan: "..."

He had never met such a difficult person, and he was almost driven crazy by her. Huo Yuyan calmed down in the dark for a while, raised his head and took a deep breath, and decided to admit his mistake to her first.

"Okay, okay, I'm a dog man," Huo Yuyan said resignedly, "I'll go now, can you let me get up?" "No!

You haven't settled the blame for waking me up."

Huo Yuyan had already broken the jar , "My fault, my fault, I shouldn't wake you up, I won't do it next time, can I go?" "You still don't

let me plant flowers!"

, shouted in a low voice: "Shen Yuntang!"

He grabbed the slender wrist of the person in front of him, and pushed her down, turning his back on the customer, obviously a little angry.

Then Shen Yuntang became quiet.

Huo Yuyan couldn't see her expression clearly in the dark, and suddenly became quiet around her, still a little surprised.

Next, after discovering that Shen Yuntang stopped talking, he sat stiffly, and felt a little uncomfortable and particularly strangely uncomfortable.

...

Shen Yuntang was frightened by him?

He's not very fierce...it should be.

......No way?

So timid? It wasn't quite bold just now.

Huo Yuyan asked himself for a long time, and became even more uncomfortable.

Although Shen Yuntang was a bit annoying, his tone seemed a little too fierce.

She was so wronged just after waking her up, but now that she was beaten by him, she didn't know how to cry.

The headache will be even worse at that time, why not speak softer now, and calm her down first, so as not to bring up the old score in the future.

Huo Yuyan didn't notice any awkwardness in his thinking, so he just convinced himself that for the sake of family harmony and quiet ears, the man could bend and stretch for the second time.

He pursed the corners of his lips, overcame his psychological barrier, and patted Shen Yuntang on the shoulder.

Shen Yuntang avoided him and turned over.

It was rare for Huo Yuyan to feel that he was clumsy, and after thinking for a long time,

he finally choked out a sentence—"Okay." As soon as the words came out, he felt that it was over. ".

He tightened his fingertips, his mind was a little blank, and he continued: "After all, I am also a man, I..."

Huo Yuyan is so screwed, how could he come up with such a stupid speech? How can you save yourself by coaxing people?

What Huo Yuyan thought in his heart was that I'm sorry, let's go to sleep, but what he said was who are you messing with all the time, his brain and mouth were separated.

He anxiously scolded himself not to make things too big, but he couldn't control his mouth and continued numbly, "That's what it means, so..." "

So you are a man?"

Shen Yuntang turned to stare at him and said.

Huo Yu said something.

"Are you a thing?" The girl's voice was sweet and soft, "You push me?"

This sentence obviously brought a crying tone, and Huo Yuyan seemed to see the monstrous karma burning in front of his eyes.

It's over, and it really got into a big deal.

His hands trembled slightly, and then Shen Yuntang continued to ask him: "So what do you want to say, 'I'm a man after all', don't touch me, the girl really wants to deal with you severely?" Huo Yuyan: "

... ..."

Huo Yuyan: "?"

He felt a sense of shock and absurdity.

What style is this...?

After a while, his brain got the meaning, "Teng" tore off the quilt piled on his body, stood up, and said in a low voice: "What nonsense?"

Huo Yuyan straightened the button, and strode away with a cold face.

He didn't look at the bed again, and strode back to the guest room. He habitually turned on the light, but after pressing it a few times, he realized that the housekeeper probably pulled the switch.

Huo Yuyan's jaw clenched, and the fingers pressing the switch unconsciously exerted force, so he could only take a shower in the dark.

It wasn't until the palms of his palms brushed the pinnae of his ears while washing his hair that he realized that the bases of his ears were actually slightly hot.

Huo Yuyan paused.

The water flowed down lazily, and in the darkness, he remembered belatedly, how could the relationship between him and Shen Yuntang become like this?

Shouldn't it be...

like every time in the past, sitting across a long table, each not wanting to see each other?

It was agreed upon when they got married.

No matter how much she tosses him, she won't pay attention to him, and she can't control everything about him.

If the bottom line is involved, then divorce is fine.

So the last time Shen Yuntang made too much trouble, he gave a warning not to cross this line.

So Shen Yuntang stopped.

But when he came back today, she turned into what she is now.

Butler Li is right, Shen Yuntang has changed so much, he is even a little vague, whether this is the original Shen Yuntang who was ignored by him, or the personality that exploded out of his haste.

...

How about the current Shen Yuntang?

Huo Yuyan just wanted to gasp and say, it's a trouble.

Is this trouble acceptable?

He paused and didn't continue to think about it.

...

Huo Zhai had a visitor early in the morning.

Huo Yuyan was reading the newspaper downstairs, when he heard the calling bell outside the yard rang, motioning for someone to open the door, and he himself folded the newspaper and put it down, waiting for this unexpected guest to come in.

I don't know who came to visit so early.

After a while, the butler came in with a strange expression, "Sir, it's a strange man."

"Don't know him?" Huo Yuyan asked.

The housekeeper nodded in embarrassment, looked at him several times, and said awkwardly: "...he said he was Miss Shen's ex-fiancé

.

" Neuropathy".

In the past, Huo Yuyan should have no intention of receiving him and drive him away unceremoniously. But for some reason, he suddenly felt itchy in his heart, wondering what this "ex-fiancé" would be like.

Maybe we can learn some clues about the mystery of Shen Yuntang's personality change.

Huo Yuyan told himself so.

After the man was invited in, Huo Yuyan's interrogation mood disappeared without a trace.

There was only one thought on his mind.

... No wonder Shen Yuntang wants to marry him.

It was him, and he escaped too.

The ex-fiancé has smooth back hair, a slightly cramped suit, and a briefcase, but his expression reveals a kind of self-confidence that transcends external conditions.

This kind of self-confidence cannot be nourished by several Long Aotian novels.

The ex-fiancé put the briefcase on the Cornelio Cappellini coffee table, crossed his legs, looked at the surrounding environment, hugged his knees while shaking, and said: "It seems that Tangtang is married well, not to mention anything else, at least he is rich."

Huo Yuyan didn't know how much he had listened to, so he took the coffee made for him by the servant, held the cup and gave him a polite gesture, and said, "It's also pretty."

He took a sip and saw that his ex-fiancé Erlang's legs stopped shaking.

He sneered nonchalantly.

Win the first round.

But soon, the former fiancé launched the next offensive.

"Actually, Tangtang's life has been difficult for so many years. I can understand that she wants to marry a rich man. I just want to send her a blessing and ask her, do you still remember the tree we planted in the countryside three years ago?" She said she would marry me when the tree bloomed, but unfortunately now, the flower bloomer is gone."

Huo Yuyan took another sip of coffee sullenly.

His hands trembled with patience.

Finally, I held back my laughter, and it was still the cold face of an elite.

Huo Yuyan began to suspect that he might be bewitched by evil spirits, and that's why he was still sitting here, listening to some provocative remarks made by this sloppy ex-fiancé who seemed to have lost his mind.

The relationship between him and Shen Yuntang is not good, but he has an IQ anyway.

He has seen too many tricks and tricks in the mall, and when he suddenly sees this kind of trick, he finds it strange and fresh.

After taking the last sip of coffee, Huo Yuyan's patience was almost gone, and he was ready to see off the guests, so that the psychopath would return without success.

At this moment, the sound of slow footsteps suddenly sounded on the stairs, and the ex-fiance who was sitting facing the stairs suddenly widened his eyes. After a long while, he couldn't believe it and shouted as if he had found a treasure: "Tangtang!"

Huo Yuyan almost scrapped the second shirt within 24 hours.

He put down the coffee cup firmly and turned his head to look.

The girl in the pink rabbit pajamas walked down the stairs, obviously not sober, with sleepy eyes.

After seeing the man coming up in the living room, Shen Yuntang suddenly woke up.

Then she stood still on the stairs.

She blinked and looked at the oily man who was calling her intimately like a dream.

I couldn't even get angry anymore, and a surge of despair and sadness suddenly surged in my heart.

She should have found a place to crash to death on the first day of wearing a book.

Or strangled this man to death last night.

...Her husband, Shen Yuntang, is so, so ugly.

Huo Yuyan just watched her sit down on the stairs holding the handrail as if she was exhausted. The ex -fiancé froze for a moment, and took a tentative step forward,

"...Tangtang?

"

What a dog!"

Sitting motionless on the sofa, Huo Yuyan said, "...?"

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes