34

Chapter 34 [1 more]
The light streamed on the bottle of perfume on the table.

The logo on the bottle body is "uncommon" in seal script.

People in the square stared blankly at the blacked-out screen, her voice just now echoed in their minds, and the picture was still in front of their eyes, and it hadn't dissipated yet.

Who is that?

That face, is it really Gu Lan? Gu Lan, the queen of retirement? ?

Where did this ad come from? Why haven't I seen it before!

What is the name of this brand? ... extraordinary?

Why did Gu Lan shoot commercials again? Why is this advertisement so menacing, is this an ordinary endorsement?

Or...is it a declaration of war for her comeback?

Thinking of this possibility, many people recovered from the shock, their hearts trembled, and at the same time they hurriedly turned on their mobile phones and sent inquiries to the Internet— "

Gu Lan is back??!"

The advertisements began to be played one by one on the large advertising spaces, and more and more people saw it, and the news and enthusiasm rushed in, and the trending search for "Is Gu Lan coming back?" was solidly topped.

The major marketing accounts moved after hearing the news, and began to transfer videos and screenshots, and revisited the grand occasion of Gu Lan's withdrawal from the circle.

"Three years ago, the most popular queen Gu Lan chose to retire for her family, and the showbiz has lost a legend since then. Do you know Gu Lan?" "I heard that Gu Lan has

accepted commercials again, is she planning to come back?" "

Popularity Now that there are so many newcomers coming out, do you think Gu Lan can still be popular?"

Compared with marketing accounts vying to provoke topics to complete KPI, netizens' discussions are much more enthusiastic.

"I just want to know what brand this perfume is, and I can invite Gu Lan back!" "

The advertisement was shot really well. I was attracted by seeing it on the street. This is definitely the most suitable for Sister Lan's temperament for so many years." Yes! Is Sister Lan really coming back?"

"Why do I feel that the ad words have no deep meaning, what the hell, could it be about Gu Lan's married life?

" Lan married back to be a nanny? The revenge of taking his wife is irreconcilable!"

"The advertisement is really well shot!! I want to buy it!! Sister Lan, come out and give me a link!! Please!" The

most popular one is Two topics. Is Gu Lan really going to make a comeback? What brand is an extraordinary perfume? Why never heard of it? What does it have to do with Gu Lan?

Amidst the heated discussion among netizens, a newly registered Weibo quietly released the news.

@不凡香装: The new product will be released at the Haishi Exhibition soon. Congratulations to @古兰 for becoming the spokesperson of Bufan Perfume. Say goodbye to the past and move towards the extraordinary.

In just two lines, the amount of information is amazing.

Netizens flooded in after hearing the news, and this Weibo quickly surpassed one million likes, and the hot one was immediately pushed down, and the new entry became "explosive".

#古兰起来#.

At this moment, the hustle and bustle on the Internet, the freezing of the server, and the pageview data that is refreshed every second show everyone the volume of traffic represented by the name "Gu Lan".

Many people who have long classified Gu Lan as obsolete realize that she is an era, and she is not obsolete at all.

As long as she appears again, she will still be able to detonate the topic as before.

While this advertisement quickly became popular all over the Internet, more people began to care about another question-where

did this perfume brand come from?

Who actually shot this ad? Who helped her regain her glow?

The industry has long fallen out over this advertisement.

This is especially true for the second advertising agency that Shen Yuntang approached.

At this moment, they all stared dumbfounded at the advertisement repeatedly played on the computer screen, not daring to say a word.

The boss's face was heavy, and he said, "Is this how perfume advertisements are done?"

"..." "Then how can they come up with a

plan that doesn't have templates?"

Is it that difficult to live in an advertisement?"

"Are these techniques difficult? We can do it, but why couldn't we give it out at the time? Obviously there is such a good model as Gu Lan, and Party A is so rich, how can it be done?" Take the popularity away? Now the whole network is discussing this advertisement, if we made it, how much fame do you think it can bring to the company?" The

boss finished scolding with a bad face, and said: "I'll go find out which company left This shit luck."

However, before he could find out, Gu Lan logged into her account that had been suspended for three years, forwarded that Weibo, and only posted a simple paragraph.

@古兰: Thanks to Ms. Shen for personally designing the ad, and also thank her for taking me out of the predicament and giving me this opportunity to speak for her. Knowing Miss Shen is the greatest luck. I'm back.

The boss was taken aback.

After a while, he raised his head with a strange and dull expression.

"This is... an advertisement made by Mr. Shen himself?"

The others were also stunned.

self-made? Isn't she an outsider?

After a while, the designer who pushed Shen Yuntang away was so embarrassed that he had never experienced such an embarrassing moment in his life.

He said that she would not know the difficulty unless she did it by herself. Unexpectedly, Shen Yuntang really did it by herself, and it aroused heated discussions so smoothly. She said that looking down on those proposals was not to criticize, but to make something better and more suitable for Gu Lan and Perfume.

President Shen is indeed picky, but her aesthetics is impeccable.

Because the requirements are high enough, better designs can be made.

His face was hot, and he wanted to find the contact information of Assistant President Shen and apologize to her, but he had been blocked long ago.

This ad that might have had his name on it has been played repeatedly by countless people, and it has been spread out of the circle, but it is completely impossible to have any relationship with him.

Shen Yunhe's face this day can no longer be described as livid.

She had just finished recording a segment of the program and came down to touch up her makeup, but her manager hurriedly sent her a message and sent dozens of messages.

Shen Yunhe frowned, and just wanted to ask if she was in a hurry to reincarnate, when she opened the door, she saw the news that made her face lose all blood in an instant.

"Gu Lan Comes Back".

She held the phone, completely unresponsive.

From the day she made her debut, she has been dreading this day all the time. She wished that this person would disappear from the world forever, leaving only her fame to let herself ride the wind.

Almost all the bonuses that Gu Lan vacated after quitting the circle were taken up by her alone.

As Gu Lan's meal replacement, Shen Yunhe's development was unusually smooth from the very beginning, so smooth that she almost forgot the existence of this person, enjoying everything now with peace of mind.

Until later, she began to hate Gu Lan, hated everyone who compared herself with Gu Lan.

How could she tolerate Gu Lan coming back to steal her things.

Even her manager advised her not to be nervous, Gu Lan has passed away a long time ago, even if she comes back, she can only be rebuffed, few people are still waiting for her, you are the most popular now, you have already firmly grasped this traffic It's in your hands.

But now that Gu Lan really made a comeback, after they were caught off guard, they realized how outrageous their previous conclusions were.

Even if Shen Yunhe has sucked so much blood from Gu Lan, what she has... seems to be far less than what Gu Lan still has left.

Originally, she and Shen Anguo's hot search had been in the front for a long time, and the whole Internet was talking about this topic, but when Gu Lan suddenly appeared, all the limelight fell on her, and no one cared about it anymore. Why is Shen Yunhe really a perfume producer?

Shen Yunhe has been domineering for so long, and it was the first time he experienced being left out by traffic.

What's even more hateful is...

they also endorsed the same product.

Just as Shen Yunhe officially announced her perfume brand, Gu Lan officially announced an unknown perfume brand, and even made an advertisement to satirize her.

What "unrepeatable" means that she is a copy of Gu Lan.

Said that Gu Lan didn't step on her on purpose, she refused to believe it.

Shen Yunhe's face was livid, and he just called to ask Shen Anguo to sanction that Feifan perfume, at least to let them know that there are some people in the industry who can't be messed with. As soon as the phone was connected, Shen Anguo on the other end was even more angry than her.

"Extraordinary perfume, extraordinary perfume, what the hell is this? It has taken away all the advertising space I've been interested in. Wherever I go, there are their advertisements everywhere. Can I earn back the money I spent on so many advertisements? This pair It really makes me sick to see the nouveau riche acting like a pie!"

Shen Yunhe's heart skipped a beat, and he said dumbfounded: "

The one who stole our position is Bufan Perfume?" We are in the same category, even the packaging bottles are similar, so shameless! I see what they can do after the advertisement is over! How much do you think you can sell?" Shen Yunhe hung up the phone and was stunned

. Some faintly bad.

How could it be such a coincidence? It was Bufan Perfume that stole their advertising space, but Gu Lan was still used as the spokesperson. How could this be?

Could it be that someone is targeting yourself?

who is it? Which of her opponents can make such a big move?

Shen Yunhe's heart suddenly felt a little cold.

Holding the phone, she started to be in a daze. Suddenly, she saw a message pop up on her phone. It was her manager who told her that Gu Lan had sent a Weibo message.

She said that the advertisement was designed by Ms. Shen, the brand was founded by Ms. Shen, and the endorsement was also invited by Ms. Shen.

Now the Internet has been blown up, and everyone is impatient to find out who this Miss Shen is, who is a righteous and talented rich woman.

Agent: Yunhe, do you know this Miss Shen?

Shen Yunhe's hands trembled slightly, and he was silent for a while.

She looked at the yelling people in the comments. "Woc! It's a male domineering boss, and I

'm so excited! But a female domineering boss is always better! This Miss Shen is too domineering, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Miss Shen is here? Look at my sister?"

"Women should help women!!! Although I don't know who this mysterious rich woman is, I am Miss Shen's loyal fan girl from today on!" "

Sure enough, she is still a girl Children understand girls! Ms. Shen grasped Sister Lan's charm so perfectly that it also touched my heart. There is no duplication, she is born extraordinary, what you said is so good! Who wouldn't want to buy it!" "

Yes That's right, what kind of beautiful sisterhood is this? It's also a perfume, isn't it much better than the Shen Yunhe's perfume that was hyped up before?"...

Shen

Yunhe suddenly turned off her phone.

Her chest was heaving vigorously, and it took a lot of effort to calm down her expression.

But in the end it was unavoidably hideous.

Her teeth were trembling with anger, and she said to her manager -

"This person should be my sister."

Who else with the surname Shen would target her like this?

Only Shen Yuntang, only she would treat her like a thorn in his side and pursue her every step of the way.

Shen Yunhe ran his brain extremely fast, and began to think of a solution in confusion.

But she didn't expect that this was just the beginning.

Shen Yuntang on the other side heard Steward Li finish reading the rainbow fart to himself, and finally finished his afternoon tea.

She answered one of the comments with a calm expression: "I haven't divorced yet, bigamy is impossible."

Butler Li: "..." It looks like you can get divorced immediately tomorrow.

Mr.'s status is dangerous, and now there are so many rivals in love, how much advantage does he have as a wife?

Butler Li was worried, so he heard Shen Yuntang say: "Shen Anguo and the others have also reserved a booth for the exhibition, right?" He nodded quickly, "That's right,

but it's not a big booth, it's managed by Mr.'s subordinates, and it hasn't arrived yet To the extent that I can contact Mr. directly."

Looking at the slight smile on Shen Yuntang's face, Steward Li's back felt chills, why did he think that Shen Anguo was going to be unlucky again?

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be u