51

Chapter 51 [1, 2 more]
At the time when the magazine's sales were skyrocketing, this news about Bufan Perfume attracted many people to watch.

"What new series!! Is it still a joint name with Charles!"

"Ahhh, could it be related to Ms. Zhuo Mei?" "

After reading the magazine, I just want to spend a lot of money, and you should be more enthusiastic about Bufan perfume! Don't let me I can't spend my money!"

"I regret that I was born too late and didn't catch up with Zhuo Mei's era...Mr. Shen must carry forward the idea of ​​extraordinary perfume!" Xu

Bocai became more and more flustered, and he was calm and confident when he called Shen Yunhe All gone.

He and Shen Yuntang still have a bet. Although there is no literal promise, Shen Yuntang is very popular now. If she adds fuel to this matter and smears it, the whole Baichuan shopping mall may be affected.

It's true that he is a high-level person, but he hasn't reached the point where he can cover the sky with one hand. It will definitely not be good for him if it affects the reputation of the mall.

Xu Bocai got up and paced in a panic, thinking about it for a long time, finally couldn't hold back, and found a number that he hadn't contacted for many years.

That was the assistant of Master Charles. After he left Zharburg, he had no chance to speak to him again. But at any rate, I have known each other before, so I should still have the sympathy to ask a word.

He called nervously—but he miscalculated.

The other party didn't answer at all.

Xu Bocai called several times unwillingly, only to hear beeps without emotion, and then he came to his senses.

The people in Zharburg seemed to dislike him even more than he imagined.

Xu Bocai seemed to have been greatly shocked, and it took him a while to sit down in a daze.

how could be.

The years he studied there, don't they count at all?

Xu Bocai hugged his head in pain.

Shen Yuntang's arrangement was in full swing.

Charles sighed, and asked: "Have you found the shopping malls that are located offline?"

He paused, hesitated and said: "If there is no good alternative, you can also consider st."

Shen Yuntang turned his head and looked To see him.

The more Charles thought about it, the more he realized that it was feasible, and he said with great interest: "ST's stores are all over the place, as long as there is a special counter for it, and it's also our own family, so it's great for mutual benefit." "Xie Yunting also mentioned it." Shen Yuntang nodded and said

.

"Then you didn't agree?"

"Mr. Charles guess I didn't agree?" Shen Yuntang turned his head after finishing speaking.

Charles froze for a while, trying to figure it out. But since Shen Yuntang is unwilling, then forget it.

The location of the new product launch event was arranged by Huo Yuyan forcibly. He insisted that he had a lot of venues under his command, so he shouldn't take advantage of others.

There is no one who refuses to be taken advantage of. Shen Yuntang is not polite at all, and he chooses the best.

On this day, the media who received the invitation came early in the morning with their phones on their shoulders, and chatted in the waiting area in full swing.

The recent attention of Bufan Perfume is too high, and no one wants to miss the first opportunity to report on new products.

It's just that they don't know, and it's useless to worry about it.

Editor-in-Chief Wang even finished the layout of the content, so it was short of publication.

Under the attention of the industry, the person of Bufan Perfume finally appeared. The media was looking forward to whether the legendary Miss Shen would show up, but they were a little disappointed when they saw someone else coming up.

Whispering under the ground, the people on the stage only paused for a moment at first, and then gradually relaxed. She is an executive hired by Ms. Shen with a high salary. Ms. Shen's vision can't be wrong. She must have no problem dealing with such an occasion.

So she relaxed, turned on the big screen and began to introduce confidently.

"Today we are launching the Oriental Beauty series, a total of six." She paused, and continued, "The formula of each model is jointly negotiated by Mr. Shen and Master Charles. It is the most special series since Master Charles started his career. It's also his wish for many years."

After a brief silence in the audience, there was an uproar!

Another collaboration with Charles! Even the st has only been obtained once, how can Mr. Shen be so powerful?

Was this series developed together by them?

How many things can Bufan Perfume do to shock the people who eat melons?

The people on the stage paused, and continued to introduce: "Since I met Ms. Zhuo Mei, the master had the idea of ​​making this series. After getting acquainted with Mr. Shen, this idea became more firm. The master always believes that taste needs to be inherited and accumulated. Things, the beauty that can last in the two generations will not disappear, and it will last for a long time, and the fragrance will last for a long time."

She pressed the button, and the pre-made short film began to play on the screen.

Each perfume symbolizes a personality color, which they have discussed for a long time before finalizing.

In addition to the five basic types, there is also a very light but long-lasting fragrance, called "long-lasting". Give it to people who are not obvious in personality, or have no special preferences.

The people listening below were completely dumbfounded at the moment.

I thought the previous one was enough news, but I didn't expect that there was an even bigger one waiting.

Charles actually knew Zhuo Mei a long time ago!

But thinking about it this way seems to make sense. Zhuo Mei also made perfume back then, and it was popular for a while. If there is a chance to meet, she and Charles must have something in common.

Then the cooperation between Charles and Bufan Perfume is even more logical. If Zhuo Mei hadn't passed away early, it is estimated that he would have cooperated with domestic brands 20 years earlier.

Fortunately, Mr. Shen inherited this concept and talent, so that the cooperation that had been shelved for 20 years was finally achieved.

All of a sudden, the flashlights of the media under the stage frantically recorded the press conference. After they were shocked, they had a hunch that after today, Bufan Perfume would become popular on a large scale for a while.

The netizens who watched the live broadcast were delayed for a while, and at first they didn't hear what was said.

After listening to Bufan Perfume's introduction to this new series, one by one counted as one, and they were all stunned.

So there is such a story?

Doesn't this series have shadows of the three of them at the same time?

Fuck it, if you buy it, you earn it!

A thought popped up in the minds of countless people at the same time - link up, hurry up!

Who would have thought that a new product launch could have so many explosive news!

Xu Bocai also watched the live broadcast nervously on the road. While watching, he silently prayed that he must not have anything to do with Charles, and must not be a joint name.

Especially... the mysterious guest, please, please don't be anyone from Zhabao.

But soon, he heard the name "Charles" being pronounced.

Xu Bocai's heart skipped a beat, and then he sank heavily.

He was doomed to be disappointed.

—— Another collaboration, another collaboration between Fanfan Perfume and Charles!

Even Xie Yunting has never been so ostentatious!

What is Shen Yuntang doing?

Xu Bocai thought it was ridiculous, he couldn't see that Shen Yuntang deserved special treatment from the master, why?

What does Master Charles think is good about her?

Xu Bo was flustered to the extreme, but he didn't expect that this was just the beginning.

"Next, I would like to introduce a person who is very important to our extraordinary fragrance." Humanity on stage.

Amidst the media's doubts and Xu Bocai's momentary hold of her breath, she smiled slightly: "Master Charles who came from across the ocean." "

This is his first time in China."

Following the sudden silence in the audience, a gray-haired The slightly fat old man walked onto the stage with a smile and thanked him a few words.

...

Xu Bocai completely lost his expression.

He hasn't seen Master Charles for more than ten years, and he can only see news of him in the interview after the annual incense tasting meeting.

He never thought that one day he would be able to see him in China, or on such an occasion, in such a way.

Doesn't the master dislike being interviewed? Don't you almost never leave town?

Extraordinary perfume, is a extraordinary perfume so special? Can you make him make exceptions repeatedly?

How could Xu Bocai think that what Shen Yuntang said was actually true. Anyone who said that he could invite Charles to the new product launch would think it was Hu, even the master who collaborated with st did not attend.

But this time, it happened to be true.

Xu Bocai's face was in pain, but he didn't have time to think about anything else, so he quickly asked the driver to drive to the press conference when he regained his senses.

This may be his only chance to see the master again, so he has to stop him and have a few words with him before the master leaves.

Whether on the scene or on the Internet, the appearance of Charles has already exploded.

They had thought about who this mysterious guest might be, and expected that it would be Ms. Shen herself, or those two spokespersons, or any representative figure of the Charles family who was walking outside, but they dared not think that it was Master Charles himself.

This incident was so outrageous that it even rushed to the top of the hot search, and there are still quite a few people who haven't slowed down.

Actually saw the real Charles?

Can you still listen to him explain the product concept and talk about the research and development process on the spot? Can you still hear him joking?

This is a bit outrageous!

Many loyal fans of Charles perfume also received the news one after another, and were too shocked to speak.

After regaining their sanity, some people immediately ran to the conference site, and those with connections immediately contacted Bufan Perfume Set, trying to find out if there was a chance to meet Charles in private.

When Xu Bocai arrived, Charles was telling the story of his first acquaintance with Shen Yuntang.

"Ms. Shen's aesthetics is undoubtedly very picky and excellent. It is precisely because of such high standards and requirements that the quality of each product can be guaranteed." Charles was surrounded by people and laughed loudly, "God, you will never think of it." How many questions she picked out for me, this is definitely the most difficult client I have ever experienced in my life." "

Mr. Charles, why do you want to come to China to promote Bufan Perfume?"

Charles glanced back, frankly He said bluntly: "For the crispy pork belly."

He nodded, "Miss Shen's family has so many unimaginable delicacies."

Reporter: "..."

This is too deceitful, so those companies can't invite you because Can't afford crispy pork belly?

When Xu Bocai saw Charles right in front of him, his heart tightened, and he hurried up to meet him, and shouted, "Master!"

Charles was stunned, and turned his head to look, as if seeing him still in a daze, with memory in his eyes.

Xu Bocai was overjoyed, and hurriedly said, "I didn't know you came to China, so I went to greet you if I knew it. How are you doing? I miss you very much.

" Bit has a story, and it seems to have something to do with it.

So several shots were quietly aimed at him, preparing to shoot some reminiscing scenes between Master Charles and domestic business people.

Charles looked at him wondering for a long time before asking, "Who are you?"

Reporter: "..."

Take a hammer shot, it turned out to be a rubbish.

Xu Bocai's heartbeat stopped, and his face suddenly became extremely embarrassed.

He didn't expect that the master didn't remember him at all.

But Xu Bocai still smiled and said: "I have been away from Zharburg for more than ten years. You may not remember it all at once, but I can still vividly remember the days of studying there, and I have always been very grateful to you.

" The outside revealed one meaning: I have an unusual relationship with him, I am awesome.

The reporters were wondering if this guy was a real student, Charles seemed to remember—"Oh, it's you! Xu Bocai!" Seeing that Charles could

pronounce his name accurately, Xu Bocai smiled even wider , said courteously, "Your memory has always been so good..."

"No, Miss Shen just mentioned you to me two days ago." Charles shook his head and said frankly: "She said you are shameless, so I specially remembered It's gone."

...

After a moment of silence, laughter suddenly sounded from somewhere around.

There was a reporter who couldn't even handle the camera anymore, bit his lip and tried to hold back his laughter, his shoulders were shaking wildly.

Charles was too straightforward, and Miss Shen was also very straightforward. Seeing Xu Bocai's ever-changing expression, he had never seen such a funny scene in his life.

However, his intuition as a media person also allowed him to quickly grasp the key information. Mr. Shen said he was shameless? Then what the hell did he do that he had the guts to come up to make friends?

This is the scene of double-sided car overturning.

Xu Bocai's entire face was stiff, and it took him a long time to finally pick up the words, and said with an ugly face: "Miss Shen, is she talking about the offline stationing? Oh, I didn't make it clear about this matter, it is indeed the review of Bufan Perfume The information is not clear enough, I failed to pass it, it was not intentional, if Ms Shen is not satisfied, I will personally pass the information to her until she passes!"

He was sure that Charles would not know the details of what happened, and if he knew, he would not tell him what was going on here. He just needed to muddle through the current situation and get rid of the blame.

But Charles still has this carelessness.

"Really? I don't know." Charles said, "I only know that the information she submitted was exactly the same several times. If she passed it and failed it, the person in charge was asked for benefits. Since you can't pass it, forget it. There are so many shopping malls."

He didn't look at Xu Bocai's reaction, turned his head away, and accepted the interview casually as he walked out.

Xu Bocai subconsciously followed for a few steps with trembling lips, until he found that the people around him were looking at him strangely, then he paused and stopped with fever all over his body.

Then he quickly rolled up his coat to cover his head, and shouted, "What are you looking at? Do you want to watch the fun?"

He ran away quickly with his head in his arms.

He had never experienced such a humiliating moment in his life.

He couldn't even imagine what he would face if the scene just now was reported.

Xu Bocai's lips were dry, his hands and feet were cold, and his vest was dripping with sweat. He began to regret that he couldn't resist following him to see the master.

It would have been fine if he hadn't been here before, at most he was criticized for making things difficult for Bufan Perfume, but the banner of Charles on his body would not fall off.

Now it is estimated that everyone will know Charles' attitude towards him soon.

He has nothing to do with him at all. He has been in the industry in the name of Charles' student for so many years, but today he was cracked down because of a moment of brain fever.

Xu Bocai was so flustered that his palms were sweating when he got into the car, and he couldn't open the door for a long time.

When he got in the car, he was still in a daze, and when he heard the phone ringing, he was shocked and didn't dare to answer it.

It took him a long time to glance at the screen, it was the boss.

Xu Bocai's heart sank heavily, he swallowed, and picked it up tremblingly.

"Old Xu? Have you seen it? Master Charles has come to China!"

His boss was very excited, "You have such a good relationship with him, can you invite him to cut the ribbon for the opening of our new shopping mall? Oh, please. It doesn't matter if you come, the main thing is can you invite him and my family to have a light meal? My wife likes his perfume, you have to do your best, otherwise I will have to sleep in the study when I get home." The boss's voice was joyful,

and Mood was joking with him, as if he thought it was just a casual meal, which was also a convenient thing for Xu Bocai's relationship with Charles.

Xu Bocai took a deep breath, tried to calm himself down, and forced a smile: "Boss, Master, he may be a bit busy. There are too many people who have invited him to dinner these days. I don't know if I can make an appointment."

"It's also the same reason." The boss pondered, "But you have such a good relationship with him, it shouldn't be difficult for me to join the team, right? It's okay if I can't get in, I understand, it's fine if I can make an appointment, as long as he goes back to China Leave time for a meal, this face must be given to you, right?"

Xu Bocai couldn't say a word for a long time, and before he could figure out how to make it up, his boss said: "Oh, yes, Master Charles was at the press conference Didn't it mean that Bufan Perfume is going to enter offline? Use this relationship to ask Mr. Shen if he is interested in joining our Baichuan Mall. Our scale should still be worthy of Mr. Shen! Hahaha, I didn't expect that I could still occupy This is cheap, if you see Mr. Shen at Master Charles, you must ask him! Don't be preempted by others!"

Xu Bocai's heart was completely cold.

Please eat? He can't even see Charles!

Please join? It would be good if Shen Yuntang didn't execute him in public!

He fell into a predicament he had never experienced before, his hands trembling, he didn't know how to face the situation after the lie was exposed, and he fell into a long silence for a while.

The boss seemed to finally feel that he was not in the right state, and wondered: "Old Xu, what's the matter with you? You don't want to help?" Why is he unwilling to help? Is there any way for

him to help?

Before Xu Bocai had time to explain, his boss, who was suspicious, saw the latest report.

In the report, Xu Bocai's face was photographed clearly. It's not Charles' favorite student, he's just a swindler who failed to hug his thigh!

Especially after Charles said how Xu Bocai took away the BuFan perfume he had found, his boss had turned from dumbfounded to furious.

"—Xu Bocai, your uncle! You are a deadly liar! Get out of the company immediately and come see me!"

The boss scolded him in different words for at least ten minutes before hanging up the phone, and Xu Bocai lost the strength in his hands while holding the phone.

Not to mention his career has gone to a higher place, he can't even keep his current status.

He is finished.

"Did I perform well today?" Charles asked at the dinner table taking credit.

Xu Bocai's matter successfully surpassed the press conference and became the most popular report, Shen Yuntang was very happy to see it.

"You are really the film star of Zharburg." She admired sincerely, "There are no such superstars when you debut a few years ago."

Charles straightened his back proudly, and happily ate the dinner prepared by Ji Liang.

In the end, Bufan Perfume entered the offline store under the invitation of another shopping mall. The owner of Baichuan Shopping Center called several times to earnestly invite him, but he failed to invite it despite the proposal of profit sharing several times.

It is impossible for Shen Yuntang to turn his head back.

As soon as the new product was launched offline, it achieved a lot of results. The enthusiasm for several things piled up, and it seemed that there were cash withdrawals everywhere for several days.

Shen Yunhe was still looking forward to being rectified by Xu Bocai. He watched the news every day and waited for the press conference.

But I didn't expect that it was Xu Bocai who was defeated miserably.

She fell silent.

For a moment, Shen Yunhe suddenly thought with some despair - she seems to be real, maybe she can't beat Shen Yuntang in her whole life.

Why did Shen Yuntang keep winning?

Shen Yunhe couldn't figure it out no matter what.

Charles stayed in China for almost half a month, and finally tasted all the scenic spots and delicacies around Haishi with Grandpa Huo, and planned to pack up and go back to China.

What made Grandpa Huo and Huo Yuyan more satisfied was that he never let Shen Yuntang meet Xie Yunting once.

Charles can still be authentic at times.

Huo Yuyan, who has been busy for several days, is only free to go back to Huo's house today.

Charles and Grandpa Huo went to play chess in the yard again, playing enthusiastically, and declared that they would bring this art back to Zharburg to teach everyone around him.

Huo Yuyan glanced at them inexplicably, then turned to look at Shen Yuntang, pondered for a moment, and asked, "How should we see him off?" "

He will be very happy if he fills his private plane with special products." Shen Yuntang lazily watched TV , without even looking at him.

Huo Yuyan thinks so, Charles is sometimes a very contented old man, at least much easier to serve than his grandfather.

So he also fell silent, and followed Shen Yuntang to watch Peppa Pig.

Sometimes he doesn't understand why a person's hobbies can span such a wide range.

But he also became immersed in watching it, so immersed that he didn't even notice the phone call at the first time.

After the bell rang for a while, he picked it up to have a look, and it turned out to be Huo Xihuai.

He was a little puzzled.

Huo Xihuai seldom made calls, and always sent messages when something happened, so if he could call him, something must have happened.

Only then did Huo Yuyan realize that he had already gone to the training camp for a long time, so it was time for a result? It should be a good result, so excited.

Huo Yuyan also cheered up for him, and answered the phone: "Xihuai? How's it going?"

Huo Xihuai on the other end was strangely silent for a while.

It took a long time before he lowered his voice and said, "Brother, someone is looking for me." He paused and said, " Is Miss Shen

by your side?"

Standing up quickly, he found a corner to answer the phone.

"Who?" Huo Yuyan thought for a moment, "Your stepfather?"

He couldn't think of anyone else who could make Huo Xihuai so serious.

"No." Huo Xihuai shook his head and said in a deep voice.

"Her name is Wen Yanyan."

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes