27

Chapter 27 [2 updates, 6000 nutrient solution plus updates]
Xie Yunting was also startled.

He pondered for a moment, and was about to say hello politely, when he saw Huo Yuyan raise his hand expressionlessly, allowing the elevator door to close slowly in front of his eyes.

Xie Yunting pressed the shutter button in time.

The door jammed once, and then slowly pushed to both sides.

He smiled slightly and said, "Mr. Huo, let's go together."

Huo Yuyan wanted to refuse without thinking, but he looked at the elevators around him, and the elevators going up and down in a building with nearly a hundred floors were really too slow. So he paused, and said without changing his face: "The main reason is that I want to listen to the violin for a while. But since you have asked so earnestly, it's not good if you don't agree."

He took on the posture of an indifferent elite, and paused , strode in with head held high and domineering imposing manner.

The elevator door closed in front of him, and the shiny material reflected the shadows of the two.

One with a cold face and one with a hypocritical smile.

At first glance, it seems that the winner is hard to tell.

Huo Yuyan himself didn't realize that he gritted his teeth.

Counting floors and jumping down, after a while, he stared straight ahead without making a sound, paused, took off the small bag hanging on his left shoulder, and slowly changed it to his right shoulder.

Xie Yunting's gaze seemed to have noticed, and he looked over.

"Did Mr. Huo come out with Miss Shen?" He asked gently.

Huo Yuyan suddenly caught off guard and sighed.

"Married people are like this. They always have to prepare one or two surprises every month to maintain the freshness of marriage." He seemed to be troubled by this kind of trouble, staring at his own shadow in the elevator and shaking his head, "After getting married I don't have so much freedom anymore, and I have to help my wife with her backpack when I go out."

He glanced at Xie Yunting, then looked back, "I really envy you."

Before Xie Yunting could say anything, the elevator door opened, and Shen Yuntang was just outside the door, stretched With a straight face, he looked at him enduring the anger that was about to explode.

Seeing Huo Yuyan appear, Miss Shen's sweet voice shouted extremely impatiently: "Dally, is it killing you to take a bag? Huo Yuyan, if I go out to eat with you again, I will—" She froze for a moment,

then It was discovered that there was another acquaintance in the elevator.

"Miss Shen." Feeling her gaze, Xie Yunting nodded and said, "Long time no see. I didn't expect to meet you here." "

Ah, it's been a long time." Shen Yuntang was interrupted by this encounter and nodded. "By the way, will you participate in that brand exhibition conference?"

Xie Yunting paused, and said, "If it's the one in Haishi, it shouldn't be. It's for domestic brands." "

That's good, sir. A competitor." Shen Yuntang was satisfied.

Xie Yunting laughed, "I won't compete with Miss Shen."

While speaking, his driver had already brought the car over. He bid farewell politely, and before getting into the car, he stopped, raised his head, and politely answered Huo Yuyan's unanswered sentence: "Mr. Huo was joking just now, so don't envy me." He got into the

car , the car just drove away.

Huo Yuyan: "..."

His fist hardened.

He witnessed this arrogant man leave, and he wanted to fight back in one breath. In the end, it was Shen Yuntang who took the time to ask him: "What are you envious of?"

Huo Yuyan was silent.

Don't dare to tell lies, and don't dare to tell the truth.

Shen Yuntang knew all about it with her hair, she tilted her head and smiled at him, her smile was very delicate, "Is it enviable that he doesn't have a wife to wait on?" "...Miss Shen, don't

frame me." After taking a deep breath, Huo Yuyan , was unable to bear to argue for himself, there was a noise not far away.

They both looked up at the same time, a man and a woman were standing in front of the car, also questioning. But it was the man who questioned, not the woman.

"I told you, don't think too much. She and I are innocent. Don't always think that I have something to do with someone. Gu Lan, do you understand that this will only make me want to see you even less?" Shen Yuntang

moved paused.

Is this building really that popular? How is it so easy to meet acquaintances.

She turned her head to look over, and saw Gu Lan, who was dressed in a new dress, was shaking and crying, and said: "The first time can be believed, and the second time can also be said to be a coincidence, but what about the third time and the fourth time? Why not?" Can there be coincidences everywhere?"

The man hugged his coat impatiently, and his voice raised: "Why are you getting more and more unreasonable? Are you still the same Gu Lan from before? Do you know that I will not be able to bear you sooner or later if you continue like this What?"

Huo Yuyan paused, just as he felt outrageous that he accidentally bumped into a scumbag jumping, when he saw his wife turn her gaze.

He had a bad premonition: "...what are you doing?"

Shen Yuntang raised his chin, "Huo Yuyan, come on."

It looked like he was directing the husky who demolished the house to go to someone else's house.

He was hesitant to say what he wanted me to do, but Shen Yuntang said expressionlessly: "Let me know that you are a man." "...

"

Don't force him.

Under Shen Yuntang's gaze, he finally took a deep breath, sighed again, and walked towards the man with heavy steps.

Ye Jin was getting angry. Seeing Gu Lan refused to believe his appearance, blood rushed to his head. Gu Lan had always been obedient to him, even if he disagreed at first, he would eventually be persuaded by him. That's how it started, and it's how it is now.

He couldn't tolerate Gu Lan being disobedient and not listening to him anymore.

"Why are you staring at me? Gu Lan, don't let me not know you anymore."

He was only focused on accusing him, but he didn't notice that Gu Lan's hands were already clenched into fists.

PUAs.

Miss Shen was right.

Ye Jin wanted to continue to accuse her, but suddenly his raised arm was grabbed by someone. That man was quite strong, and it looked like he had been exercising regularly, which made his vain body, which had been spoiled all year round, unable to resist all at once.

He froze for a moment, then turned around to see a tall man restraining him.

His face changed, "Who are you? What do you want to do?"

Then he reacted and looked at Gu Lan suddenly, "Someone you know? Gu Lan, where did you meet the man?"

Before he could say anything After that, the man grabbed his chin, so that he couldn't say a word, and could only look at him in horror.

"Stop spreading rumors." Huo Yuyan frowned, "My wife doesn't like this kind of thing, let me take care of it?"

He was still hesitating and cursing, Huo Yuyan put more force on his hands, and turned to ask Shen Yuntang "Miss Shen, what should I do?"

Shen Yuntang walked over with arms folded.

Gu Lan had been staring blankly at the man suddenly jumping out, but when she heard the name, she froze for a moment, turned her head suddenly, and saw Shen Yuntang.

"Are you sure he cheated?" Shen Yuntang asked.

Gu Lan opened her mouth and wanted to say something, but her lips trembled, and she didn't know what emotion was broken in her heart.

Ye Jin suddenly seemed to be stimulated, and started to curse even more, but unfortunately, he was restrained by Huo Yuyan, unable to move, so he could only curse vaguely: "Where did you find these people, I will let you go!" Have you met anyone outside? Gu Lan! Are you listening to me? I'm going to call the police!"

Her husband cast a hostile look at her.

Gu Lan looked at him, feeling a little strange. For the first time, she felt that the real Ye Jin was so different from her imagination.

He is really just a demon who is kidnapping her with so-called feelings and marriage as Miss Shen said.

Step by step, let her lose herself and become the so-called good wife tailor-made for him.

She lied to herself for too long.

After a while, Gu Lan finally closed her eyes, shed a tear, and nodded.

Shen Yuntang nodded, "It's fine if you are clear-headed."

She said to Huo Yuyan: "Let her do it herself."

Huo Yuyan was a little puzzled and wanted to ask if you knew each other, but he paused, and cut the scumbag's arm backside down very politely Go over and say: "Come on."

Gu Lan opened her eyes and stared at them blankly.

Ye Jin, who was bossing her around just now, was firmly grasped by Huo Yuyan, and he couldn't break free even after trying his best to resist, and angrily cursed and threatened her.

And she was standing in front of this husband who had just hugged another woman in secret.

Miss Shen said to her: Let her do it by herself.

Gu Lan's trembling hands stopped shaking suddenly.

After some things that were riddled with holes were broken, the remaining parts seemed to be stronger.

After a long silence, she lightly squeezed her hands and walked forward step by step.

"Ye Jinze, I saw you kissing that person." She let out a long breath, but her mood was strangely calm, and she just looked at her husband like that.

"What's her name, what position is she, I've come to see you several times, I know all about it."

Gu Lan walked up to Ye Jinze, saw his face suddenly changed, and suddenly felt ridiculously happy.

She smiled, and suddenly raised her hand to slap him in the face!

This blow was so powerful that it made her palms go numb, but she stopped. After the first time of beating someone, she felt that such straightforward revenge made her happier than any questioning victory.

Gu Lan hit backhand again, hitting Ye Jin's head to the side.

She was about to slap again when she heard Shen Yuntang say: "Stop."

Gu Lan froze for a while, still put her hands down, and turned to look at her.

Shen Yuntang raised his chin: "Use the bag, I think your bag is quite hard."

Gu Lan reacted from the daze, and suddenly couldn't help laughing.

She picked up her small bag, and under Ye Jinze's unbelievable eyes, hit it with more force than before.

"Wait for the divorce." She smiled and said with trembling fingers, "Don't even try to do anything, once the divorce process gets in the way, the intimate photos of you and your partner will appear in the groups of your two companies All the business newspapers in Hehai City."

It was rare to do such a big event, and Gu Lan's breathing became a little faster.

Only then did Shen Yuntang say: "Have you finished talking to him? Go back and plant flowers after you finish talking. My family's batch of flowers has been divided up. I'm waiting for you to plant them for me. Didn't Zhou Ying say that you are the best at planting?" Gu Lan was stunned

.

After a while, she smiled with tears in her eyes and said, "Okay, Miss Shen."

Then Huo Yuyan let go of Ye Jinze who was beaten up, gave him a warning look, and then handed the bag to Shen Yuntang.

Shen Yuntang grabbed the bag and left, turned around and got into the car, the sound of thumping footsteps was especially clear in the parking lot.

Gu Lan paused, wiped the corners of her eyes with her palms, and followed quickly.

Only Ye Jin covered his face and looked at them with a livid face.

The driver closed the door, saw Huo Yuyan still standing here, was stunned for a moment, and asked him politely: "Sir, do you want to go back to Huo's house?"

Huo Yuyan paused.

Then he opened the car door without changing his face and sat in it.

"It seems that everyone in Huo Zhai misses me very much." Sitting in the passenger seat, Huo Yuyan sighed, "Here comes another one who urges me to go home."

The driver: "..." That's not the case.

Shen Yuntang didn't even give him a glance, and turned his head away with a sneer, "No one wants to see you."

Huo Yuyan pretended not to hear.

Gu Lan sat on the side, watching the two of them for a while, then carefully asked softly: "You...do you usually get along like this?"

Shen Yuntang snorted coldly: "Isn't that so?"

Huo Yuyan turned around suddenly , "You can't say that, Ms. Shen, sometimes we are quite harmonious. For example, we just had a candlelight lunch today..." "You mention it again?"

Huo

Yuyan choked, closed his mouth and turned his head away .

Gu Lan was stunned for a moment, then smiled, lowered her head and said, "You two have such a good relationship."

Shen Yuntang: "..."

Huo Yuyan: "..."

Why did he feel horrified when he heard these words, you have a good relationship? Are you talking about him and Shen Yuntang? Shen Yuntang didn't think that it would be good to twist his head off every day, and when he had a good face to him occasionally or when he was barely useful, he was just a tool man.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help feeling a little sad and angry. Just as he was about to say something to save himself the face of being the head of the family, the phone rang.

Huo Yuyan saw that it was the parents of Huo Xihuai School. Of course Shen Yuntang was too lazy to add, so he left the job to him.

The group is talking about a parent meeting after the monthly exam in a few days. By the way, I will participate in the mobilization sports meeting with the children to cheer for the entire senior year of high school. Try to come with your parents. There are many family events that may require parents to participate together.

He fell into a long silence.

After a while, Huo Yuyan put down the phone, looked ahead and said slowly, "There is a parent meeting next week, does Miss Shen have time to go?"

Shen Yuntang smiled at him.

Huo Yuyan: "...the biggest booth."

"That's a gift you owe me."

"...I'll help you get the business license."

Shen Yuntang paused.

Huo Yuyan continued to cut the flesh with pain: "The advertised space."

Only then did Shen Yuntang relax a little.

"It's not impossible." She crossed Erlang's legs and looked up at him, "More than ten in sixty seconds, as much as you can in fifteen seconds." "..."

Huo

Yuyan couldn't help thinking absurdly what he was trying to do ?

"Don't want to give it?" Shen Yuntang asked him with a smile.

Huo Yuyan wiped his face, and silently looked out the window. After a long time, she finally gritted her teeth and said with a smile: "...I didn't miss it, Miss Shen."

Gu Lan sat on the side silently, really wanting to lower her sense of existence, although the two of them didn't seem to think they existed.

She looked at them and couldn't help shaking her head.

They really have a good relationship.

However, it seems that they neither know nor want to admit it.

"Sir?" After the car arrived at Huo's house, Butler Li who opened the door was stunned, and blurted out, "Why did you come back with Ms. Shen?" Could it be that

the candlelight dinner really had some effect? Isn't he a great achievement?

Butler Li was about to show joy when he saw Huo Yuyan sneer, "I'll settle the score with you later." "?

"

Then he saw Shen Yuntang ignoring him and bringing a familiar woman in, and went to sit in the garden Drink tea and watch flowers.

Huo Yuyan didn't dare to catch up with her and touch her face to face, so he stopped walking, so he could only sit down in the living room.

Then he met the eyes of Butler Li who didn't quite understand the situation.

It's been a long time since we saw each other, and there was nothing to say between him and Butler Li, as if they were strangers.

After a while, Huo Yuyan suddenly showed a chilling smile. Steward Li had goosebumps on his back, and couldn't help but asked in confusion, "...Mr.? What's the matter?"

Huo Yuyan leaned back on the sofa, crossed his fingers, and crossed his legs.

"Did you arrange that violin?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Butler Li cheered up, and quickly said, "That's right, it was Butler Li who worked so hard on the date between Mr. and Ms. Shen, didn't it work, sir?"

Huo Yuyan choked on the words he was about to say.

Dating?

He just wanted to thank Shen Yuntang, it has nothing to do with dating.

After a while, Huo Yuyan, who was blocked, paused, turned his head slightly, and looked towards the garden as if casually.

Shen Yuntang was lazily propping his chin to watch Gu Lan squatting and flipping through the flower seedlings. The attitude was the same as most of the time he saw her, casual, self-important, acting and arrogant.

It seemed like there was nothing she couldn't solve.

But she, who is so self-respecting, actually helps others out.

Just like standing up for Huo Xihuai last time.

He even knew very well that whether Shen Yuntang treated him or Huo Xihuai, he always had the best attitude to drive him out of the house. She was completely impatient with them, sneered and mocked at every turn, or scolded him.

Shen Yuntang's world is completely centered on herself. If anyone makes her unhappy, don't think about it.

But what if her world is more than her own?

If her world includes the surrounding domain, anyone who steps into her domain will be placed behind her own rank by the way—although this rank may be far away, maybe he even It's not as important as the shovel she has for planting flowers.

But that's "her stuff" too.

She will help those behind her stand out.

It's as if only she can scold them, but she can't allow others to scold them.

Even if it was a punching bag, it was her own.

Shen Yuntang is really a possessive person.

Huo Yuyan suddenly thought so.

...So, does he count as something private to her?

Pooh.

Huo Yuyan immediately spurned the brain that came up with this idea, what and what, why did he rush to describe himself as a thing. He's not... Forget it, he seems to be quite a thing.

He was silent for a moment, still feeling that his idea was weird.

Huo Yuyan was suddenly a little awkward. After a while, he asked the housekeeper abruptly: "Uncle Li, what do you think will happen to Shen Yuntang if someone bullies me?"

Butler Li looked at him in surprise, as if asking him why he wanted to humiliate himself, "Uh, I think maybe Shen Yuntang Miss, will she... eat two hot pot meals to celebrate?"

"..."

He didn't ask.

After a while, Butler Li pondered and said, "It probably depends on who the other party is."

Huo Yuyan paused, then looked up at him.

"If it's harmless bullying, such as mocking Mr. or scolding you, Ms. Shen will probably scold you." Butler Li paused in Huo Yuyan's speechless eyes, and continued, "But if you really do it, you can't forgive it. If it violates the principle, just like Xiao Huai's mother, Ms. Shen will definitely turn her face."

He paused, and continued: "Miss Shen is a righteous Ms. Shen."

Butler Li said softly: "It's also to protect her shortcomings." Miss Shen."

The living room fell into silence for a while.

Huo Yuyan pursed her lips slightly.

Gu Lan stayed at their house until the evening and then left. She didn't know where she went, but it is estimated that she will be single again the next time she sees her.

On this day, Haizhong's monthly exams are over, and the first parents' meeting of the third year of high school will be held.

Shen Yuntang went to school in the car with an uneasy expression.

The driver secretly glanced at her in the rearview mirror, then shut up silently and turned back.

I hope that when Miss Shen finds out that Mr. Huo is also there, she will not lose her temper too much.

When the car arrived in the sea, Shen Yuntang sighed, feeling that he had really paid a lot for his career. She actually held a parent-teacher meeting for her child at the age of twenty-two, and she felt old.

The driver opened the car door courteously, only then did Shen Yuntang forcefully pull out a kind expression.

Although that expression was so fake that it made people feel chills on their backs.

She lowered her head and got out of the car, looked around, and was about to ask the driver to lead her way, when she saw a familiar figure getting out of the car at the same time.

The familiar figure closed the door and raised his head indifferently. The moment he saw her expression, his expression froze suddenly.

Afterwards, he forced a smile, "Miss Shen, what a coincidence?"

The fake smile on the corner of Shen Yuntang's mouth disappeared.

Huo Yuyan suddenly had a bad feeling.

The next moment, Shen Yuntang took the bag and smashed it over.

"Huo Yuyan! You still call me here when you have time! You liar!"

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes