5

Chapter 5
The housekeeper hated the quality of the phone's microphone so much!

However, the matter has come to this point, and he can only repeat without tears: "Miss Shen, sir said that he will be back tonight."

Shen Yuntang was finally comforted by Huo Yuyan's attitude, and nodded with a little pride Son, "he is sensible."

Butler: "..." He would rather he had never existed.

Huo Yuyan paused and put down the phone.

Picking up the document again and reading two pages, he suddenly remembered that Butler Li seemed to have called him before, what did he say?

It seems that Shen Yuntang has changed?

Now it seems that it has really changed.

The gallbladder became fat.

Although the previous Shen Yuntang did it, but after being trained by him once, he didn't dare to toss in front of him again because he was afraid that he would run out of pocket money to squander.

It's not like today, the door is about to be opened.

That kind of self-respecting little energy, tsk.

Huo Yuyan was so immersed in her work that she was forgotten in a blink of an eye.

By the time the business at hand was over, the sky had turned dark. The department director under him knocked on the door and came in, smiled at him who stood up and straightened his collar: "Mr. Huo, there is a party today, do you want to go too?" Their team recently won a major project, and it is the hot

hero In the past, Huo Yuyan would not refuse every time he asked Huo Yuyan for a game, which gave them enough face.

Therefore, this time, he was only here for a formality. He had already arranged a banquet behind his back, arranged for someone to accompany him, and waited for Mr. Huo to agree.

Huo Yuyan paused, looked at his watch, and remembered that he had to go home tonight.

I can't help but have a headache.

He felt that if he didn't go back, the eighty-year-old yard at home would have to be dug up.

Besides, he has always been a person who keeps his promises, and he has promised everything. Between eating at home and eating out, he still chooses the former.

So he said lightly: "No, I'm going home today." The

department director who was opening the door for him beamingly said: "...Huh?

"

Mr. Huo wants to go home?

Just kidding.

Who doesn't know that Huo Yuyan's wife has an extremely bad temper and acts like a god, tossing him so much that he doesn't want to stay at home all day, so he bought a residence outside.

In the circle of wives, this Mrs. Huo is a joke. She has no family background of her own and is not liked by her husband. It can be said to be an empty shell.

Many people laughed at her behind her back, wondering how such a worthless person married Huo Yuyan, she was really lucky.

As Huo Yuyan's subordinates, they couldn't be more aware of Mr. Huo's love for his family.

That is to the extent that one wishes not to go back for the rest of his life, wandering around the world.

Why are you going home suddenly today?

The director of the department felt a little uncomfortable. Thinking of the little stars who had stuffed a lot of benefits into his hands, he forced a smile and said, "Mr. Huo is joking with us, I see, Mr. Huo doesn't like wine games, let's Arrange something more elegant tonight..."

"No need." Huo Yuyan pressed the elevator button, "I have something to do with my wife, so I'm sorry." The

metal elevator door, which clearly reflected the figure, closed in front of his eyes up.

The department director almost bumped his head against the elevator door, staring blankly at his own reflection, still immersed in a huge sense of absurdity and panic.

Mr. Huo...Really...Go home?

For his wife... Going home? ? ?

how can that be possible?

When he walked into the spacious elevator with his suit jacket in his arms, Huo Yuyan was still thinking, I haven't seen him in a month, and I don't know how many chefs have changed in the family.

He let out a long breath.

It was almost eight o'clock when we arrived at Huo's house. After not going home for a long time, this building has become strange to him.

There was no one in the yard, it was very quiet, maybe Shen Yuntang was in a bad mood again.

Huo Yuyan pressed the password, and after a few beeps, the door lock opened, and bright lights rushed towards him.

He loosened his collar, hung his coat on the hanger, changed his shoes and went in. There was no one downstairs either, Huo Yuyan restrained himself from being speechless, walked into the kitchen by himself, and poured a glass of water to drink.

At this moment, with a "snap", the lights in the whole house went out in an instant.

Huo Yuyan choked on a sip of water, and half of the glass spilled on the skirt of his clothes.

What's this? Ring at midnight? ?

He looked at the darkness around him in disbelief, Shen Yuntang planned to use this welcome method to revenge him?

He wiped the water stains on his face, turned to look for the switch, but suddenly saw the housekeeper with the flashlight on.

"...!"

Huo Yuyan almost punched him in fright.

Fortunately, the housekeeper made a sound in time, and lowered his voice in surprise: "Sir, are you back?"

The light of the flashlight turned in his hand, facing the elderly face.

Huo Yuyan: "..."

Huo Yuyan: "Speak well, don't turn on the lights."

The butler quickly turned off the lights, and the surroundings fell into darkness again, very much like the night when old Frank was killed by Voldemort.

Huo Yuyan finally recovered his mood, suppressed his irritability and asked him: "What's the trick again? Qingming Festival is celebrated early?"

The housekeeper's voice came weakly: "Miss Shen said that she has to go to bed at eight o'clock for a beauty sleep, and there must be no light on in the room." "..." Huo Yuyan was silent, thinking for a long time before he could gnash his teeth less

obviously, "She When did you say it?"

"Today."

"..."

Is there any other reason for this besides targeting him?

Huo Yuyan wiped the water stains on his cheeks, suppressed his anger, and said, "I'll go talk to her." "

Hey, hey, sir..." The housekeeper couldn't stop him, complaining, "Miss Shen is already asleep... ..."

Seeing Huo Yuyan's expression that he was sure that Shen Yuntang was competing with him, the housekeeper knew that he couldn't explain clearly, and could only hope that Miss Shen would lose her temper a little bit, so that he, a loyal Chi Yu, would not be hurt.

Shen Yuntang was sleeping deeply.

As soon as she fell asleep, the system that disconnected from her came back again, and asked her cautiously: "How does it feel to wear a book?"

Shen Yuntang stared at it, it was still that surprisingly beautiful face, even quite sweet, but it just made her The system is terrified for no reason.

"...Well, if you have something to say, talk about it. You will stay in this world for many years, and we will get along for a long time. Talk about it, talk about it..." How many more years will you

stay?

Then wouldn't she have to live a life like this for a long time?

Shen Yuntang was about to die of grievances, she wanted to scold the broken system a long time ago, but just as she was about to get angry, the system was disconnected again.

In the darkness, someone strode to the side of the bed, causing the mattress to sag slightly.

Her wrist was held, someone suppressed her anger, and asked in a deep voice in her ear: "Shen Yuntang, what do you want?"

Shen Yuntang who was still sleepy was woken up by his careless movement.

Subconsciously, he took a breath of cold air and pulled his wrist back, but he didn't.

Only then did she realize that someone was presumptuous while she was asleep.

Shen Yuntang opened his eyes, and saw a tall figure leaning down, as if he was about to wake her up.

Her eyes were still a little foggy, and she couldn't help but yawned while being so sleepy, she couldn't believe it.

To wake her up even after sleeping?

Is this how people live?

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became, and the more she thought about it, the more wronged she became, she was about to cry!

What a bad day! After wearing this book, I can't even sleep!

She was so angry that she pushed the dog man.

Without much effort, she couldn't push it at all, but Huo Yuyan grabbed her wrist and frowned at her: "What are you doing?"

She slapped her backhand.

With a "snap", it hit the man's jaw very crisply.

But that strength was also soft, Huo Yuyan just tilted his head slightly, and then froze.

Shen Yuntang... what are you doing?

Hitting him?

Huo Yuyan was still in astonishment, when he heard the person under the blanket crying.

The more she cried, the more wronged she became. While watching him shed tears, she kept babbling: "Dog man!"

"I can't even sleep!"

"What's the point of being your wife? Is it because you bully me?"

She sniffled, stopped, and hugged Huo Yuyan's sleeve to wipe her tears. After wiping, he threw his arm back in disgust, and pushed him hard, "Get out! Get out!"

Huo Yuyan was pushed 0.1 centimeters by her, still in astonishment, and still hadn't recovered from Shen Yuntang's reaction.

The expulsion failed, Shen Yuntang gave up and beat him bitterly.

"Why are you like a pig?"

Not only Shen, but also does not cooperate with her.

In the past, who would dare not cooperate to be beaten by Shen Yuntang.

Thinking of this made her even more aggrieved, she buried herself in the quilt and began to cry again.

Huo Yuyan was shocked and confused by crying.

The first question that lingered in my mind for a long time was what happened to Shen Yuntang?

The second question is what is Shen Yuntang doing?

She cried so much that Huo Yuyan forgot to be angry, and couldn't help reaching out and touching her forehead.

Not hot, that's normal.

His hand brushed away Shen Yuntang's bangs, Shen Yuntang paused, became even more angry, raised his head and pushed him hard, turned around and pulled the quilt to lie down, covering himself up.

Even the little blob that was arched had "I'm angry" written on it.

Huo Yuyan froze for a long time.

Suddenly feeling a little absurd, he slowly touched his forehead.

Is he crazy? Was it tormented by Shen Yuntang?

Why did she feel for a moment... a little cute.

Huo Yuyan quickly shook off this frightening idea.

Shen Yuntang made such a fuss, he didn't know how to tell her, and he didn't know what to say.

He even suspected that hearing him make a sound of one decibel again, Shen Yuntang would start kicking the quilt and kicking him.

Let's talk about it tomorrow.

The efficiency maniac Huo Yuyan thought for the first time.

After being quiet for an indeterminate amount of time, Huo Yuyan, who had nothing to talk about, let out a long, helpless sigh and got up.

Not knowing what gaudy things were on the ground, Huo Yuyan just straightened up when he suddenly slipped.

The agility that he had practiced for many years allowed him to quickly grab the support and quickly fell on the bed. Although the incident happened suddenly, he was not too embarrassed.

The mattress bounced obviously, Huo Yuyan held his breath, pulled the neckline, and carefully sat up.

I hope Shen Yuntang doesn't care about it.

However, Tang failed to fulfill his wishes. She threw off the quilt all at once, grabbed Huo Yuyan's skirt, pressed him down with her elbows, strangled his neck, and asked him angrily

, "You still don't get out!"

It was about to explode, and while trying to explain, the door that was already ajar was pushed open.

"Sir, Miss Shen really slept—"

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes