37

Chapter 37 [2 updates, 10,000 nutrient solution plus updates]
Where is Shen Yuntang?

Shen Yunhe stood at the junction of Area A and Super Class A, unable to walk any longer, his heart sank almost instantly.

She felt her heartbeat echoing in her ear canals, one after another, heavy voices.

impossible.

Did she miss something? The booth of Bufan Perfume is too remote, didn't she see it?

Area C, Area B, Area A, why not?

Obviously Gu Lan has already arrived, so the people who arranged the booth should also come.

Shen Yunhe was so flustered that her limbs became heavy, and she didn't dare to go forward, but her friends were still urging her: "Sister He, let's go, the front is the super A zone, let's go and support your booth!"

No I will...

Only those who have applied know how difficult it is to apply for the Super A category. Ye Jin has a cooperative relationship with the organizer, so he can get a small remote booth for her. Where can Shen Yuntang get in?

Shen Yunhe took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down. Then she cleared up her chaotic emotions and said with a forced smile, "Okay, let's go in." The

further she walked, the stiffer her limbs became.

She couldn't even tell herself what she was afraid of.

The gate of the Super Class A exhibition area was opened, and the area was brightly lit and brilliantly designed. When they walked in, they laughed at Yan Yan and said: "It really feels good to come in early, there are no people, when it is officially opened, those Internet celebrity bloggers and other famous ladies and ladies will be invited to visit, and there will be more media , It seems that I don't have such a good time."

"It's all thanks to Sister He's privilege. It's good to have a mine at home."

After Shen Yunhe took a deep breath, he forced himself to smile: "It's nothing, it's a small matter."

They turned around After a turn, they came to the most central area, because they were shopping close to each other, and they first noticed the booth at the corner next to them when they turned the corner.

Someone just said, "Super Class A still has this kind of booth", before he finished speaking, he saw Shen Yunhe's poster on the booth.

The speaker swallowed his voice all at once, and it took a long while before he slowly closed his mouth.

For a moment the atmosphere was extremely awkward.

Although he had already made psychological preparations, Shen Yunhe never expected that it would be so small that there was not even a place for them to stay.

The staff who were cleaning up the booth and products noticed them, were stunned, and hurriedly greeted Shen Yunhe.

The smile on Shen Yunhe's face couldn't hold anymore. Fortunately, the people around her are all good people. Although they don't know what to think in their hearts, at least they gave face on the surface and got over this: "Sister He,

this Is it the new perfume you endorsed?" A person picked it up and took a look, "The bottle is quite nice, and this kind of design is rarely seen in China."

Shen Yunhe then put down his embarrassment and introduced: "We are looking for I bought a bottle designed by a foreign master."

The man opened a sample bottle and tried it, and was surprised: "This taste is so high-end, and the big brands I often use are rarely comparable, and it smells very expensive. "

Others also went up to try it, and they were all surprised, and praised Shen Yunhe one after another.

They originally thought that Shen Yunhe's marketing was just bragging, but they didn't expect that it turned out to be really capable.

Even if this perfume was only designed by professionals hired by their family, and Shen Yunhe just pretended to claim credit, this perfume is enough to be Shen Yunhe's achievement.

Only then did Shen Yunhe regain his face, looking at their envious eyes, he suddenly felt a little proud.

Well, those of you who haven't smelled Master Charles's perfume have to be fascinated by this smell.

Even if they made some minor changes in the perfume, they still did not deviate from the original tone. This bottle of perfume was made to enhance the aesthetics of this group of people.

Shen Yunhe had just breathed a sigh of relief, when she heard a voice that she was almost on the verge of ptsd, and she never wanted to hear again—

"Why such a coincidence?" The woman's voice was young and sweet, even with a hint of a smile, but the voice came out In an instant, Shen Yunhe's hairs stood on end.

She turned her head suddenly and saw Shen Yuntang standing outside their booth.

Shen Yuntang was wearing a one-shoulder dress, still had that dazzlingly beautiful face, with a smile on his face, as if he was really curious about how he saw them here.

Shen Yunhe's breathing stagnated for a moment, and then suddenly found that everyone around her also turned to look at her.

Someone couldn't help asking Shen Yunhe in a low voice: "Which artist do you know? How come I haven't seen him so beautiful?"

Shen Yunhe's face was extremely ugly, and it took a long time for him to smile a little, and said: "Shen Yuntang, are you here too?"

The other party nodded, as if it was a matter of course, "Our booth is here, of course I am here."

She looked at Shen Yunhe with a blue face, raised her eyebrows, tilted her head to signal, and said: "I am right there Here, come over to catch up if you have nothing to do."

She smiled at the people here, stepped on the seven-centimeter lambskin, turned and walked to the biggest booth opposite.

Before the people here realized what she meant, they saw that with her gesture, the staff lifted the blackout cloth of the main booth opposite, revealing the neatly arranged perfume bottles inside.

The curtain fell, and the light streamed out, and her slender figure with arms folded was shrouded in bright light.

She just walked in.

A group of people here were stunned.

She is the owner of the biggest booth? Is it... the boss, or the spokesperson?

If it's a spokesperson, then no matter what, the guy is higher than them, why haven't I seen it?

Could it be the boss?

You are so beautiful and you go into business. Is your business world in such a mess? !

They just turned around and wanted to ask who Shen Yunhe was, when they saw that Shen Yunhe's expression was no longer normal, it was a combination of fear, astonishment, disbelief, resignation, embarrassment and anger. Said, his arms were shaking.

Just wondering, another person came across.

It was Gu Lan who had just gone to touch up her makeup.

She quickly walked into the opposite booth, and she was a little embarrassed in front of this woman who was so powerful on the red carpet outside, and said, "Miss Shen, how is your performance today?"

That Miss Shen turned her head and glanced at her , looked away again, and said, "Very well done." She lightly took Gu Lan's hand, led her forward, and lazily said, "Let 's

take a look at our products first."

He was stunned for a while, a little nervous, and followed Miss Shen's pace blankly. It took a while to get used to it, and he held her back carefully with stiff arms.

It is obviously an ordinary movement, but when Shen Yuntang does it, it makes people feel flattered.

It was as if the coldest and most beautiful cat finally gave humans a look and put its little paws on it.

It's very harmonious and eye-catching over there, but the atmosphere here is weird.

When Gu Lan connected with Miss Shen, these two key words allowed them to guess that this was the Bufan perfume that has been in the limelight recently.

That is, the one who pressed Shen Yunhe's face to the bottom of his feet.

No wonder Shen Yunhe's face was so ugly that he looked like a dead person, several people murmured to themselves.

Shen Yunhe was trampled on in the advertisement, Shen Yunhe was trampled on the red carpet outside, and now Shen Yunhe was trampled on even the booth.

They all felt sorry for Shen Yunhe.

But in the end it is a relationship that we will meet again in the future. No one showed it on their faces. They just thought to themselves that this Miss Shen is really extraordinary. Advertise too much and get the best booth?

In contrast, it was relatively normal for her to bring Gu Lan back.

They sighed for a while, then remembered that they were here to support Shen Yunhe. Shen Yunhe has also been in the limelight recently, so naturally he should not offend him if he can get along well. They have all come here, and if they don't follow through on human feelings to the end, it would be better not to come.

So they all suppressed their embarrassment and said to her: "Sister He, your booth is actually pretty good. It's just at the corner, and you can see it from any side." "Yes, and it's in the central area. The media will

definitely The focus is on shooting, the people who are invited in later also started shopping in this area, so they must be very concerned."

After being praised by them for a long time, Shen Yunhe's face became a little normal, and he forced a smile and said: "You go shopping first, I will Go make a phone call."

She left the crowd, walked to the corner like a dazed man, stared at the wall in a daze for a while, then picked up the phone and dialed Shen Anguo.

"Dad..." She didn't even have any strength anymore, she was pressed down by Shen Yuntang one after another, she was so angry that she was too angry, and all that was left was physical trembling and the dazed fear of not knowing how it all happened .

"Did you find the booth? Does it look big?" Shen Anguo was still angry, and he spoke in a strange way.

Shen Yunhe didn't even have the strength to argue with him, and said as if she had lost her soul: "Across from us, the biggest booth... is Bufan Perfume." "

Ah?" Shen Anguo was stunned, "Bufan Perfume?? It's them again ??"

She slowly heard the sound of Shen Anguo throwing something over there, yelling, "The ghost is still here! What kind of bad luck did you have to run into this company!" "

Dad..." She slowed down again, I felt even more exhausted for the words I was about to say, "Do you know who the owner of Bufan Perfume is?"

"Who?" Shen Anguo frowned, "Don't be tricky, tell me if it's someone you know, who on earth can target us so frequently?" "Who else can hate us so much?" Shen Yunhe was a little numb,

" Miss Shen, which other Miss Shen treats us as enemies?"

All voices from Shen Anguo's side suddenly fell silent. After a

while, his voice changed -

"Shen Yuntang?

"

The product is definitely the top one, what is the booth at the moment? Who has a good reputation and who sells the most is not determined by the booth! You harden me up, don't admit defeat to her, I still don't believe that I can lose to her?" Shen

Yunhe Only then did I come back to my senses a little bit. Yes, they still have products. Their perfumes are truly world-class, not comparable to any ordinary brand.

Shen Anguo hung up her phone, searched in his phone book for a long time, and finally found a number.

He called without even thinking about it, and prepared to speak a lesson, but before he could open his mouth, he found that the other party had hung up on him.

Shen Anguo choked, and called again, Shen Yuntang had blocked him.

This breath was held in his chest, making him feel so uncomfortable that he was about to explode, but this Shen Yuntang just did his best and didn't give him a chance to speak.

After thinking about it, he had to call Huo Yuyan.

Huo Yuyan accepted it.

Shen Anguo's spirit lifted, and he cursed: "Are you by Shen Yuntang's side? Tell her, don't try to trick me into stepping me down! Even her sister is not something she can bully! The mind is smaller than the tip of a needle. Forget about my kindness in raising her, is she worthy of her mother and me?" "

..."

Huo Yuyan, who was scolded for no reason, stopped pulling his seat belt in confusion.

Who is this person?

Based on what this bird man said, he deduced that he seems to be... Shen Yuntang's biological father? Shen Anguo?

Huo Yuyan moved his hands again, pulled off his seat belt, and said as he got out of the car: "Are you mentally ill?"

Shen Anguo was taken aback. Before he could realize what Huo Yuyan was saying to him, he heard the other side clearly and calmly saying, "

You are so funny. Can you control who Shen Yuntang wants to bully?"

" If you don't want to be a filial daughter, if you have something to do with your father, what will happen if you transform? You don't show up when you need your father, and you send him up when you don't need it?" "Hey, are you talking cruelly?" Huo

Yuyan Qidao, "If you have the ability and can do it, come and tell me? You said that if you don't want to step on you, she won't be able to step on it? Spiritual victory method?" "You can raise her, can you afford her

? It was her mother who raised her and now my mother and I are raising her, who are you?"

Finally, before the elevator closed, he took advantage of the last signal and calmly concluded his statement into the microphone: "Get out." The

elevator door It closed slowly, reflecting the frightened eyes of a passerby outside the door.

He thought that was a domineering president just now, but he was wrong, not all handsome people wearing suits are cold.

Shen Anguo over there had already been stunned by his anger, and was about to scold back, but found that he was blocked again.

He was about to drop his phone when he suddenly remembered what Huo Yu said.

... In the past, her mother raised her.

Her mother raised her, not him.

Shen Anguo didn't know why, but a chill suddenly rose in his heart.

Why did Huo Yuyan say that?

Does he know anything?

......impossible.

Absolutely not.

Shen Anguo sat down on the chair in a daze, only then dully realized that his heart was already beating loudly.

After a while, he got up tremblingly, and began to rummage through the materials, only to be sure that he had destroyed everything before he could feel at ease.

But when he was looking for it, he suddenly froze.

...what about the agreement?

Is it broken or where?

Huo Yuyan strode into the super class A exhibition area, and many staff members greeted him on the way. He hurriedly replied a few times, then quickened his pace, and finally couldn't help running.

The staff just watched them as Mr. Huo strode across the stadium with his coat in his arms.

I don't know what to worry about.

After finally reaching the center, people came in to set up the booth, and the invited guests were formally let in after a while.

He saw Shen Yuntang standing in her booth at a glance.

Today she was wearing a one-shoulder dress, and it was okay when her hair was hanging behind her back. When she lightly brushed her hair to her shoulders, a large area of ​​skin and beautiful butterfly bones were exposed on her back.

Huo Yuyan paused.

After a while, he slowed down, walked up as if he was strolling in, and said, "Hello."

Shen Yuntang turned his head when he heard the sound.

She is very beautiful today, with extra long eyelashes.

Huo Yuyan got a response, and suddenly said confidently: "I was scolded by your father!"

Shen Yuntang: "..."

She looked like she didn't want to talk to him, and turned her head away again, with a cold voice: "I won't scold you back?"

Huo Yuyan choked He choked, muttered for a while, and finally said: "...I can't scold him."

He could feel Shen Yuntang's speechlessness from two meters away.

He always felt that the words "keep away from me" were written all over the back of her head.

He was trying to sell himself again, when he saw a hand stretched out, the palm spread out in front of him.

Huo Yuyan was stunned.

Shen Yuntang concentrated on watching the staff set up the booth, without giving him a look, and lazily said: "Give it to me."

He responded for a while, and then put his mobile phone into Shen Yuntang's palm in a daze.

"Password?"

Seeing Shen Yuntang lowering his head and scanning the screen, Huo Yuyan said blankly: "My birthday."

Seeing Shen Yuntang's pause, he knew she must want to say "How do I know when your birthday is?" Huo Yuyan wisely added the date, Only then did Shen Yuntang enter the password to unlock the lock screen, and heard her say: "My birthday will be changed later." Before he could

react, and before he had time to ask what the number was, Shen Yuntang opened the communication record and clicked on the number on the top .

"Why is it blocked?" Shen Yuntang frowned.

Huo Yuyan paused, "...I was blocked because he scolded me too sadly."

Shen Yuntang gave him a blank look, released the number from the blacklist, and dialed it again.

After connecting, without waiting for Shen Anguo to respond, she said swiftly:

"Old man, get out!"

Then she skillfully hung up the phone to block the black line.

Shen Anguo at the other end didn't even have a second to react.

Shen Yuntang handed the phone back again, and continued to watch them set up the booth with folded arms.

Huo Yuyan was stunned for a while, then hurriedly put the phone back in his pocket.

He also followed Shen Yuntang to look at it for a while, and said dumbly: "Thank you, Miss Shen."

"It's good to know."

After a while, he asked again: "Are you cold?"

"Not cold."

As soon as the words finished, Shen Yuntang covered his mouth and sneezed.

Huo Yuyan: "..."

Let's just say, sometimes you don't have to be so stubborn!

But obviously this lady will not admit that she is stubborn, she is still proud and fearless. It seems that this reason still has to be delivered by him.

So Huo Yuyan was silent, acting with her against his will: "...I'm afraid you'll be cold." Huo Yuyan: "Why don't you wear

a coat."

She will be picked on.

How should I put it, Shen Yuntang does look a little cold, otherwise with her character, she wouldn't be holding on to the skirt of her coat while saying to him, "Take it away!

" Thinking that I can't expose how cold she is at this moment and lose her face, so I continued to act with her: "I won't take it." It's

rare, after just two sentences, Miss Shen accepted it as if forced this coat.

Then the two of them just watched the staff setting up the booth without saying a word, which made the staff break out in a cold sweat.

Shen Yuntang said: "Still watching, how long do you want to watch?"

"...I am inspecting normally."

Shen Yuntang was silent, then smiled. When Huo Yuyan saw her smile, he knew that nothing was good.

——"Then Mr. Huo, have you ever thought about doing something for me during the inspection?"

Shen Yuntang turned her head, and Huo Yuyan followed her gaze, only to realize that the booth opposite turned out to be the booth of Anguo Daily Chemicals. This is Super Class A No. 98.

What is Shen Yuntang doing?

He also fell silent, and said with some hesitation: "...what's the matter?"

"Shen Anguo plagiarized the perfume I was going to launch." Shen Yuntang said, "I just like to make a big noise and pursue a ostentation. When you let the media come in early, I will turn against her on the hour, and then you come out and say' What? The exhibition we host does not allow plagiarized works, please go out or I will call security."

Huo Yuyan: "..."

He was speechless for a moment, and he was speechless.

He recalled the phrase "Girl really wants to punish you" she said when he first met Shen Yuntang's second personality, and began to wonder what Shen Yuntang usually reads to come up with such a line .

Huo Yuyan sighed heavily, and resigned to his fate: "Okay."

Before he left, he remembered something, and said to her: "It's just a few days since Anguo Rihua was taken back, should we do it together? After Huo

Yuyan finished speaking, he began to reflect on how he got into the habit of "doing it".

"Cut the weeds first and then the roots." Shen Yuntang narrowed his eyes, "I said I'm better at bullying people than you, so listen to me." Huo Yuyan continued to nod in resignation: "Okay, Director Shen, your actor Huo

goes It's gone."

He strode out of the arena again, his back running extraordinarily neatly.

Shen Yuntang took a long time to look over there, smiled for some reason, and then withdrew the smile again.

Shen Yunhe walked back to the booth in a daze. Her friends had already gone shopping, and Shen Yuntang and Gu Lan were gone. She stopped in front of the booth alone, brainwashed herself, and told herself that the product came first, and nothing else was important.

Just as she was thinking about it, she heard the broadcast announcement in the venue that the exhibition was about to start, and the media and the first batch of invited guests were preparing to enter.

She cheered up and told the staff: "I will socialize later, so you should promote it well."

The staff nodded, carefully placed the perfume bottles on the booth, and spread the fragrance.

Soon someone came in. It was the editorial department of a certain magazine. He took the lead in entering the Super A exhibition area. As soon as he walked to the central area, he was attracted by the fragrance here.

The editor-in-chief came over and asked curiously: "What kind of perfume is this? It smells so unique." The

staff was busy introducing, another editor of the magazine came from the opposite side and pulled her: "The perfume from the editor-in-chief is also It's amazing, come here, come here, I've never smelled such a high-end perfume, it's so unique, I guarantee that no one has used it before!" The editor-in-chief paused, and said: "The ones here are also good, let me have a look

first This way."

The editor realized that this was also a perfume booth, so he took a closer look.

"Huh...?"

The editor was taken aback, "How come it tastes similar to that over there?"

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes