68

Chapter 68 Going Insane, Right?
Before Master Charles even had time to rest in Zharburg, he received news from Shen Yuntang.

His eyes were as wide as brass bells, and he was enjoying the wind with his legs crossed at the beach, but now he couldn't drink the juice in his hand.

Master Charles, who was only in his seventies, received the most powerful shock in his life.

He needs to accept two things.

One, Xie Yunting, his trusted junior, is a perverted villain. He controls the whole world and even changes the fate of some people.

Second, Zhuo Mei, the dead confidant, is alive.

She, she lived.

Charles was at a loss.

Why does the world he lives in have such a magical side?

Could this be the mysterious oriental power?

He still couldn't accept it well until he was pushed and shoved back to China.

It was Huo Zhai who had just left, the same Shen Yuntang, Ke Keke sitting next to her...

Charles was so frightened that he sat down on the chair that Butler Li had prepared long ago.

It took everyone several days to get used to Zhuo Mei's return.

Zhuo Mei appeared in the hospital.

When she contacted Shen Yuntang and appeared in Huo's house, they were not ready yet, and suddenly saw a middle-aged version of Shen Yuntang appearing in front of her eyes, and her heart almost stopped beating in fright.

It was Huo Yuyan who opened the door. As soon as he looked up, he saw a familiar aunt standing at the door. Seeing him, he smiled.

"It's Xiao Huo, right?" Ms. Zhuo Mei said kindly, "I'm your mother-in-law."

Huo Yuyan was dumbfounded.

Although she has been away from this world for so many years, Ms. Zhuo Mei still adapted well after she came back.

She and Shen Yuntang are indeed very similar, especially in terms of being picky about life.

So, in less than three days, when Huo Yuyan came home, he could always see his wife, his mother, and his mother-in-law getting together to exchange interests, and it was in full swing. He could even set up a mahjong game, three dragging one Huo Xihuai His smart little brother was in a state of desperation, he helped this one win the cards, and then helped the other to settle the score.

He could even hear their voices of communication.

"Can my son-in-law know how to cook?"

"As far as his level is concerned, he's just a piece of cake, not as good as his father."

"His skills are just like that, I guess Huo Xihuai can learn faster than him." "

That's right, we can't expect that He."

Huo Yuyan: "..."

People still look down on him so much when they are still here, how can they talk about him when he is not at home?

... probably not too far off.

None of the three of them took him seriously, and they didn't hold back at all.

Originally, Huo Yuyan was trying to impress this mother-in-law whom he had just met so that someone would speak up for him in the future, but in just three days, his mother-in-law had been completely led astray by Ms. Tang.

never mind.

Even his own mother doesn't feel sorry for him, how can he expect other people's mother to feel sorry for him.

Accept your fate, Huo Yuyan!

His father has been so busy these days that his feet don't touch the ground. After finishing the work, Ji Liang can only watch the rolled up apron and wipe his hands. He hesitates to speak, not knowing how to stop this robbery. The old gentleman who took his own job.

His grandfather is playing chess with Charles, who was blinded, and this time he started to guide him in tactics. Everyone is busy in their own way. He is the only one working hard in the company, but he has nothing to do when he comes back from get off work. No one cares about the situation.

Huo Yuyan became a superfluous person.

When eating, he was so angry that he ate two bowls, and even picked up a chopstick of the pork belly in front of Shen Yuntang.

Shen Yuntang raised his eyes and looked at him.

At night, the more he thought about it, the more angry he was, and he couldn't fall asleep after turning over the quilt several times, with his legs pressed against the quilt and turned back again, looking at the empty wall.

Huo Yuyan paused, his heart skipping a beat.

He has become more courageous.

He ate the bear's heart and leopard's gall.

... He, he actually wanted to go to sleep with Shen Yuntang.

...

seems a little unreasonable.

But so what! He has been wronged so much, why can't he make more demands on Miss Shen!

He was tampered with by that old dog Shen Zhizhe and he awakened himself!

How can we not praise his firm willpower.

Huo Yuyan pursed his lips, turned over again, overthrew himself and encouraged himself, fought among himself for a while, and finally sat up "teng".

He lifted the quilt and got out of bed, put on his shoes and pulled down the legs of his pajama pants.

Walking to Shen Yuntang's door with all his might, he raised his hand with courage, and stopped it before it fell down. After struggling for a long time, he still knocked on the door.

Did Shen Yuntang sleep? Should be sleeping.

this late.

But what if.

Huo Yuyan pursed the corners of her lips, finally mustered up the courage, and tapped lightly.

He waited at the door for a while, lowered his head to look at the carpet, only to realize that he was still holding a pillow in his arms.

What, does this mean that Shen Yuntang is going to sleep on the floor at the door without paying attention to him?

He was inexplicable about his subconscious behavior.

As soon as he lowered his head, the door clicked open, which caught him off guard and startled him.

Shen Yuntang opened the door, raised his eyebrows, "What are you doing here?"

Seeing her expression, Huo Yuyan realized it. He probably thought that his mother-in-law was here, but he didn't expect it to be an unexpected visitor.

He paused for a moment, then stiffened: "I want to chat with you."

He confidently grabbed his pillow and went in.

Shen Yuntang held on to the doorknob, and looked back at him as if he was looking at some strange species.

Huo Yuyan relied on this burst of courage to support his courage. He strode to the bed, lifted a corner of the quilt, and patted the sheet, then neatly threw the pillows on the bed and lay down, covered himself with the quilt, and curled up sideways. Lie on the outside, even with your hands folded under your face.

You don't need to turn your head to know that Shen Yuntang looked at him with crazy eyes.

Huo Yuyan became nervous after lying down.

He stared at the wall in front of him, waited until he heard Shen Yuntang's footsteps closing the door, then quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

As long as he pretends not to hear Shen Yuntang, he can't drive him away.

But people are like this. After closing their eyes, their hearing will be exceptionally clear.

Huo Yuyan was concentrating on preparing to deal with Shen Yuntang's fury, but his back was tense, and he only heard rustling casual voices.

what is it

Huo Yuyan was a little confused.

After a while, Shen Yuntang also went to bed.

She sat on one side, watching a movie with the bedside lamp on.

Huo Yuyan waited for a long time for her reaction, and it seemed that she even ignored the existence of such a big living person.

...

After a long time, Huo Yuyan suddenly opened his eyes.

He woke up.

With Shen Yuntang, there is no end if you don't take the initiative. If she doesn't talk to you, she really doesn't talk to you. Don't even think about saying a word to her.

Huo Yuyan pondered for a long time, and decided to use the pretext of chatting to have a heart-to-heart talk with her, and talk about her mental journey during this period of time.

Just as he was thinking about how to speak, Huo Yuyan turned his head and said, "Shen Yuntang, I said—"

Huo Yuyan's voice stopped abruptly.

She saw Shen Yuntang next to him wearing a nightgown that was not very conservative.

He almost jumped up and quickly pulled the quilt over his head.

Didn't you just wear a coat? How can I wear so little to sleep, don't my arms get cold?

... Then what he just heard would not be.

She's taking off her coat.

Huo Yuyan was a little silly, he blurted out: "You really don't treat me as an outsider?"

Wait, something is wrong.

He was originally a wife.

Huo Yuyan opened his mouth, speechless, and finally pulled the quilt up, wrapped himself up and buried himself in the quilt.

One of them wrapped themselves into a silkworm chrysalis, and the other sat upright and watched a movie without interfering with each other.

Huo Yuyan was full of worries here, but Shen Yuntang didn't take him intruding at all.

He suspected that in Shen Yuntang's heart, he was not even a man.

The scene in the story of Ba Zong is completely reversed now, Shen Yuntang looks like the scumbag who smoked indifferently afterward, and he looks very much like the heroine who keeps sleepless nights for the ruthless president.

Huo Yuyan thought for a long time, but still couldn't be reconciled, finally put his face under the quilt, and said confidently, "I want to chat with you." "

Yes." Shen Yuntang perfunctory him.

"..." Huo Yuyan was silent. After thinking for a while, he decided to start the topic by himself, "Well, mother-in-law, is she going to see Shen Anguo?" "

Yes." Shen Yuntang said nothing.

"That would scare him to death."

"That's just right." Shen Yuntang finally replied with two more words.

"...Is the mother-in-law your mother in that world?"

"No."

"Then does she have feelings for fakes?"

"No."

Who can have feelings for a product whose fate has been manipulated.

The years she and Shen Yuntang have been friends have nothing to do with what the original owner looks like.

She just felt that if she really had a daughter, it might be Shen Yuntang.

Huo Yuyan responded with a nod, turned his back on her, and buried his face in the quilt.

He couldn't find a topic again.

Is this the man in love? Mind went blank.

Huo Yuyan thought for a long time, and finally remembered something, and said suddenly, "That's right."

"Huh?"

Shen Yuntang expressed his doubts perfunctorily, although his eyes did not move to him.

But this reluctant cooperation, he already knew that it was a special favor.

"That... fake, I found out on the first day she appeared." Huo Yuyan said forcefully.

With a bang, he continued: "I didn't let her touch your room, I didn't let her touch your things, I didn't let her touch your friends, I didn't go to the company to see... I, I mean, I'm smart "

Shen Yuntang smiled, "I know."

Huo Yuyan was stunned.

The person behind stopped laughing, and said casually: "I can see you from her perspective over there."

Huo Yuyan was even more stunned.

Could it be that Shen Zhizhe didn't possess him since Shen Yuntang called him, but has been able to observe him through fakes all the time.

"Can you see me?"

He suddenly turned over and sat up, and he seemed a little excited, "Then how did you see me?"

He could almost imagine the ugly face of that old dog.

It must be saying something to let her see the true face of human nature, to see what Huo Yuyan looks like behind your back, and even to drive him to have something to do with the fake to prove that he is indeed not worthy of being Shen Yuntang's husband.

This man is simply disgusting!

Fortunately, his performance is as good as ever, and his wife is also keen to prevent his innocence from being damaged.

Shen Yuntang raised his eyelids and glanced at him.

He lowered his eyes again.

"Not bad."

Huo Yuyan pursed his lips.

Still can't help being happy.

He was so proud of being favored, he made an inch of it.

Huo Yuyan moved to her side twice, took Shen Yuntang's arm confidently, and fell on her body all of a sudden.

Shen Yuntang paused, and looked down at him.

Huo Yuyan just leaned in her arms like this, and he still felt quite righteous.

He hugged her arm, even rubbed against her, and said unreasonably: "...I want to hug you to sleep."

He didn't care if he was bullying or not. , his wife loves him the most, as long as he is ashamed, he can sleep with his wife.

Huo Yuyan also had one hand free to pull up the quilt and tuck it under his arm.

Shen Yuntang looked at him for a long time, as if she was speechless towards him.

In the end, Huo Yuyan finally survived the death stare with his firm belief and thick skin. Shen Yuntang didn't beat him up violently, and he made great progress.

Huo Yuyan was in a very good mood, if he had a tail, he would be wagging it like a flower.

Just about to fall asleep and have a good dream, Shen Yuntang suddenly smiled.

"Keep an inch, right?" Her voice was so sweet that she couldn't even hear the threat, but it just made Huo Yuyan tremble all over.

He closed his eyes and didn't dare to open them. He was hesitating whether to try to let go slowly, and rolled back to the edge of his bed. He was still struggling when the lamp above his head suddenly went out.

The tablet playing the movie was placed beside the bed, because the earphones fell off and the switch was touched, the connection failed, and the sound effect of the movie came low.

It was a movie in Spanish, and Huo Yuyan couldn't quite understand it, and could only vaguely understand a few plausible pronunciations.

He closed his eyes tightly and leaned against Shen Yuntang, motionless.

I don't know why the world is spinning around.

Shen Yuntang supported him.

Huo Yuyan trembled all over, shocked beyond measure, subconsciously wanted to retreat but found that there was no way out.

He shrank back in fright, and said in a panic while tilting his head to the side and tightly closing his eyes: "Shen Shen Yuntang, be careful, I am not ready yet!" "

What preparation?"

"..."

Huo Yuyan closed his eyes Head sideways, red from ears to neck.

Shen Yuntang held out his right hand to hold his face.

You can even feel the skin under your hands getting hotter and hotter, and your jaw tightens.

The fingertips under the ears were gently retracted along the jaw line, and finally his chin was slightly lifted.

Huo Yuyan still tilted his head, feeling like a fish being slaughtered, his whole body trembling with tension. I dare not open my eyes, dare not look at her.

He let out a hesitant groan when his chin was lifted.

She tapped lightly, and it landed on the corner of his lips like a reward.

"You are very good." Her voice was soft, as if coaxing him, even with a smile, her voice lowered, "Be more good."

... It turned out that Huo Yuyan was forced to learn to obey

. I didn't even dare to open my eyes the whole time. His heartbeat was stronger than his physical reaction. When he and Shen Yuntang clasped their fingers together, what he thought was that it would be best for her to be happy. ...although he is also very happy. Perhaps this is the life of a real couple.

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes