17

Chapter 17 [Addition of 1000 Nutrient Solution]
She hadn't seen Huo Xihuai for a long time, and her life was so smooth now that she almost forgot that she had such an unlucky son.

Hu Mei is still resentful about the scene where the elders of Huo's family confronted her in the hospital after Huo Xihuai tried to die. He has a way, and he can be sent back to Huo's family to enjoy the blessing after crying, making trouble and hanging himself.

But she, the serious daughter-in-law of the Huo family, didn't enjoy any benefits because of her ex-husband's stubborn brain.

After Huo Xihuai left home, Hu Mei heard that none of the elders wanted to take over him, and could only find a place to raise him, so she felt relieved and let out a bad breath.

Seeing him now, my heart is full of disgust and contempt.

Hu Mei was carrying the schoolbag for her stepson Liu Guangming, patted him and said, "What is he doing? He is no longer a person on the same road. The exam is about to take place. Obviously, don't stress too much. It doesn't matter if you can't do it. It's a question in the sea." It's hard at first, don't be afraid if you don't perform well, your father will definitely find a way to send it in for you."

She straightened Liu Guangming's collar, but unexpectedly, the young master didn't listen at all, and slapped her hand away , squeezed excitedly from the crowd to Huo Xihuai.

Hu Mei's complexion changed, "Obviously! Don't talk to him!"

But Liu Guangming was spoiled by people who didn't listen to this. He has hated this little oil bottle for a long time, and it was not easy to meet him once. Lesson learned.

Huo Xihuai looked up at him approaching, subconsciously supported the flower bed and backed away in fear, Liu Guangming went up and poked his forehead hard, making him fall back.

"Hey, little oil bottle, why did you come to the sea?" He put one leg on the flower bed in a blustery manner, and said maliciously, "Do you see other people going to school and envy? Oh, I forgot that you went to school early It's over."

Huo Xihuai's face was pale, he looked up at him, his fingers behind him were tightly digging at the edge of the flower bed, and the shadow hit his mind again.

He got up suddenly and was about to run, but Liu Guangming noticed the movement, pushed him down easily, and continued: "Hey, don't run, let's catch up, how is your year? Huo How much did the family give you? Your father is dead, do those people still recognize you?"

Huo Xihuai began to tremble imperceptibly after being pressed by him, and someone around noticed this, and he looked at Hu Mei, She only stopped Liu Guangming verbally at the beginning, and then saw her stepson excitedly began to denounce him, so don't turn her head and pretend not to see it.

The nightmare reappeared.

Every link was terribly familiar, as if he had returned to that cramped utility room across past and present lives, and was pushed down to the ground by Liu Guangming.

The devil approached step by step, but the people outside turned a deaf ear.

Liu Guangming seemed to have just seen the schoolbag on his shoulders, deliberately showing exaggerated surprise, "Ah, ah, is it possible that the elementary school bully is preparing to take the exam? Oh my god, can't you? How long have you been to school?" Come to take the exam?"

"It's ridiculous, do you think you can take the first and second in the sea to compare with me? How do I remember that last time you took more than 500 exams?" He smiled and took a picture

. Patted Huo Xihuai's face to help him think of the time before he left school.

His father passed away, his biological mother quickly remarried, his stepfather and stepbrother were violent one after another, every night when he woke up until dawn, and the final exam that he missed two classes.

Huo Xihuai clenched his fists tightly, his eyes gradually darkened.

He has been reborn.

Even if he lost the chance of this exam, even if there were other revenges, he would let Liu Guangming be punished.

The proud Liu Guangming didn't notice that he had silently touched a hard rock behind him, and seeing the expression on Huo Xihuai's face, he felt extremely happy, and was about to continue humiliating him, when the back of his head suddenly hurt , almost made him burst into tears.

"Damn it! Who the hell hit me?"

Liu Guangming suddenly turned his head and saw a beautiful woman standing behind him with an arrogant and scrutinizing expression. She was holding a small square wooden box with rivets in her hand, which was painted with shiny nail polish. That was the weapon that made him scream in pain.

Huo Xihuai's hand holding the stone suddenly loosened, and he froze.

Before Liu Guangming had time to become angry, the woman opened her mouth one step ahead of him, with a commanding and condescending manner: "Where did you come from so stupid that you dare to touch my people?" In astonishment, another bag fell

down , with a red mark on his face.

Liu Guangming tilted his head. He couldn't believe it. Afterwards, he immediately became angry and wanted to hit her with his backhand, regardless of the public. Before the arm was raised, it was restrained from behind.

The driver who had just rushed back from the bathroom cut his hands behind his back, and said in cold sweat, "Miss Shen, I'm sorry for being late.

" It was about to jump out, and quickly used the speed of a 100-meter sprint to rush over and restrain this traitor.

The drivers of Huo's residence are actually bodyguards, and they are easily subdued by the tough uniform. Liu Guangming was full of anger and wanted to break free, but he found that this person's strength was terrifying, and he could easily crush him After being crushed to death, his face became terrified.

Liu Guangming's expression changed several times, and finally he suddenly shouted at the top of his voice: "You hit people! You bully the students! You..." As soon as

the people around were attracted by him, Shen Yuntang threw him in the face again, Liu Guangming His mouth swelled at once, he opened Shen Yuntang once and then opened it again.

Soon Liu Guangming didn't dare to move anymore, he looked at her with fearful and trembling eyes, and didn't dare to make a whining sound from his mouth.

The girl is very beautiful, very young, looks very petite, and has a very sweet voice.

But in Liu Guangming's eyes, she was no less than a mafia elder sister, the one with blood on her hands, who wouldn't even blink when she was beaten.

Seeing his panicked expression, Shen Yuntang gave him a sweet smile, and said, "Is it bullying? Then I am better than you."

Seeing that she was about to raise her hand again, Liu Guangming was completely frightened, and whimpered, "I want you! You want to make a nest!"

Hu Mei, who purposely didn't look this way to see Ren Jizi's performance, also noticed the movement here. Her pupils shrank suddenly, and she rushed over and grabbed Shen Yuntang's hand, screaming: "How can you hit someone? This is my son! I'm going to call the police!"

Shen Yuntang was very irritable every time he met these teasing people, He only glanced at her, and said expressionlessly, "One hundred and thirty thousand dresses, six thousand and sixty thousand for one repair, and I'll wait for your payment."

Hu Mei's screaming stopped suddenly.

She was like a duck that had been strangled, her face turned blue. One is that she was frightened by Shen Yuntang's words about giving money, and the other is that she is suddenly sober now. This woman is not an ordinary person at first sight, with an overly delicate and beautiful face, this outfit, well-groomed hair, and style Familiar shoes - she seems to have seen them in some fashion magazines, Liu Deyong can't afford a pair of her living expenses for a year.

After being silent for a while, Hu Mei let go of her hand quickly, and tremblingly said: "You are... are you from the Huo family?"

Shen Yuntang almost rolled his eyes: "You are from the Huo family, I am from Huo Xihuai Guardian."

She glanced over these two stupid walls, and said to Huo Xihuai: "Why are you in a daze, go up and take your test." The stunned Huo Xihuai suddenly recovered, bowed his head and hurriedly

stood up with his schoolbag on his back , looking inexplicable.

Hu Mei looked at her commanding appearance, and had a faint guess in her heart, and said in a voiceless voice: "You are... Huo Yuyan's wife?" God knows how

much news she has learned about the Huo family secretly over the years, and she is so ignorant of that repulsive person. The wealthy families outside are full of Xiao fantasies about not being able to see others.

She knew that her ex-husband had a younger brother who inherited the Huo family's business and later handed it over to his son. The current person in power is Huo Yuyan.

Hu Mei angrily questioned her ex-husband after learning about this, why didn't he go back to Huo's family, he is the boss, if he goes back, will he still have the share of his brother's family? Now she can only watch the wealthy wife who spends a lot of money surrounded by younger siblings, and she can only live a common life, and she can't even squander it.

And that short-lived ghost would just smile and say that everyone has their own ambitions, and you can't force it, and the second brother is much more suitable than him.

He is generous.

Who knows how unwilling and hated she is.

Now that he suddenly bumped into her, the niece and daughter-in-law, the distance in the family background was suddenly revealed, and the hatred for the Huo family had never been so strong and clear.

Shen Yuntang ignored her at all.

Hu Mei was trembling in the anger of being ignored by her, a teacher squeezed over and said nervously: "What's the matter? Is something wrong?" It happened to be the

teacher she just met. When I came here, I saw the child with his head bowed by the flower bed was a little familiar.

She froze for a moment, pushed her glasses, "Why are you guys? Little classmate, what happened, can you tell the teacher?" "It's nothing,

I saw bullying on campus, and I just acted bravely." Shen Yuntang said coldly .

The teacher was stunned, "Are you... Huo Xihuai's parent?"

Shen Yuntang nodded proudly.

Teacher: "..."

I don't know what to say. To my children, it should be called protecting the shortcomings, not being brave.

However, the sensitivity of any responsible teacher to the term campus bullying is extraordinary. She frowned and asked Huo Xihuai, "Who is bullying you?"

Seeing this student with neat and solemn handwriting and a quiet personality, she had a preconceived impression, and wanted to hear his statement first. When Liu Guangming and Hu Mei heard this, they were about to interrupt immediately, but a parent nearby

said: "Mr. Lin, I just saw it. It is indeed this stronger boy who wants to bully him."

It comes from the teaching atmosphere, and it is absolutely disgusting to see this kind of bad behavior that may happen to one's own children in the future.

As soon as he opened his mouth, a parent immediately said, "That's right, I saw it. He bullied the child just like he was fooling around, and the child didn't dare to resist. This... um, although the parent is a bit harsh, but Protecting your own children is nothing too extreme."

Hu Mei's eyes widened, and she said without thinking, "Why do you slander my son? I said your son killed someone and he killed him?"

The parent suddenly became angry. , "Let's not say that my family is a daughter, just say that she is in the top ten of the school grades every year. Your son who can only develop into a criminal is no match!

" Trembling all over, as soon as Teacher Lin understood that he wanted to stop them, Shen Yuntang watched the excitement and said without fear of trouble: "That's so simple, we have a driving recorder in the car, just look at it and it's over." The parent agreed:

" That's right, isn't it over after checking the surveillance?"

The school bell rang, ten minutes before the exam started.

Teacher Lin stopped Hu Mei who was trying to do something with a headache, and said: "Everyone, calm down and let the children go up for the test first. Let us adults take a look at the driving recorder slowly. Don't worry, don't worry." "That teacher Lin

, Is there any way to find out that it is campus bullying? I don't want my child to be a classmate with this kind of scum in the future."

After all, these are not students in the sea, and they can't be punished if they find out that they have bad behavior. to avoid admission.

After understanding the implication of the parent's ambiguous words, Hu Mei's face suddenly turned pale, and she opened her mouth to curse: "Where do you come from to make decisions? Let's talk about it first!" "I'm really sorry

, My daughter's top 50 grades in the city have already been admitted in advance, and today she is here to classify and not to take an exam."

Hu Mei was so angry that her face turned blue and her chest heaved, but the exam was all that mattered, so she had to pack Liu Guangming's schoolbag in a hurry good for him.

Liu Guangming grabbed his schoolbag and stared at Huo Xihuai resentfully, but when he met Shen Yuntang's indifferent eyes in a blink of an eye, he trembled all over, thinking of his painful bag, he quickly turned his head and ran to Upstairs, and shouted while running: "I must be better than him in the exam!"

Shen Yuntang turned Huo Xihuai, the sneer expression on his face did not change at all, and his lips hardly moved, but he could hear the sneer in her voice. anger.

"Don't embarrass me."

She pushed Huo Xihuai, "Go up."

Huo Xihuai clutched his schoolbag, came back to his senses, his eyes were dim, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

In the end, he had rare courage and whispered to Shen Yuntang:

"...OK."

Seeing Huo Xihuai striding upstairs, Shen Yuntang turned around and smiled at the flustered Hu Mei.

"This parent," she said slowly, "should we check the video recording?"

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes