7

Chapter 7
It was too dark last night to see the dog man's face.

She thought that as the male protagonist of a novel, no matter what, he had to have a sharp standard.

I didn't expect Huo Yuyan to be so ugly.

Not only is it extraordinarily ugly, but also a dog.

Shen Yuntang could hardly breathe, hugging the handrail, full of desolation.

The ex-fiancé was hit by the slippers, and frantically resisted ineffectively. After the attack was over, he lowered his arms. He was very puzzled, and shouted again: "...Tangtang? What are you doing?" Shen Yuntang suddenly grasped it

tightly The railing, with absent-minded eyes, murmured: "I'm going to get a divorce, I'm going to get a divorce now..."

Huo Yuyan: "..."

Isn't this a bit too outrageous?

Shen Yuntang doesn't know him anymore?

It's just that he hasn't been home for a month, how happy is Shen Yuntang? In the days when you can't see your husband, you are so happy that you forget your husband?

...Compared to this guess, Huo Yuyan would rather believe in another one that is both scientific and outrageous.

...

He suspected that Shen Yuntang might be a patient with dual personality.

What appeared now was her second personality.

...

that seems to explain everything.

Huo Yuyan was persuaded by his spirit of making bold assumptions and careful investigations, pinched his brows, and finally stood up, ending this farce.

He went up to hold his ex-fiancé's shoulder, pressed him back without any trace, and said politely: "I don't think it's appropriate for you to call my wife Tangtang in front of me." The ex-fiancé

paused All of a sudden, she turned her head to meet him, her face slightly embarrassed.

And the one whose expression changed even more was Shen Yuntang.

In the last second, she was as desolate as if she had lost her soul.

As soon as the voice came out, she froze for a moment, then quickly raised her eyes and took a look.

Then look from top to bottom.

...Even Huo Yuyan couldn't help but tighten his ex-fiancé's shoulders, feeling a little uncomfortable.

What is Shen Yuntang's gaze?

There is no such meticulous selection of pork in the vegetable market.

Then, he clearly saw that Shen Yuntang breathed a sigh of relief, patted his chest with lingering fear, and wrote the rest of his life on his face.

Huo Yuyan: "..." He seemed to be happy.

But... with this face, he should be okay... right.

Huo Yuyan didn't know why he suddenly became a little lighthearted, he forced himself to ignore Shen Yuntang's gaze, and said to his ex-fiancé, "See off." The ex-fiancé's

expression changed, "I haven't—"

Before he finished speaking , the well-trained butler Li has already stepped forward and pushed him out of the door, and then threw the briefcase out.

Then he kept his eyes on his nose, his nose and his heart, pretending that he hadn't seen this bizarre dispute, and slowly exited.

Only Huo Yuyan and Shen Yuntang were left alone.

The living room fell silent. After being speechless for a while, Huo Yuyan cleared his throat, squatted down, and asked her, "I heard you don't know my name?" It's fine

if you don't know the name, and you don't know the face either.

Shen Yuntang stared at him and nodded neatly.

"Hard to remember."

"..." She didn't expect her to be so frank, Huo Yuyan thought that she would at least get nervous because of her abnormality. He cleared his cough, covered his lips, and said, "...Actually, it's not hard to remember."

The atmosphere was too quiet, so he paused, and then explained without words, "Yu, originally meant to be used for writing. A pen means to draw a conclusion."

Shen Yuntang lowered his head: "Good Huo Bi."

Huo Yuyan: "..."

He couldn't make sense with Shen Yuntang.

This directly changed his race.

He endured it, determined to get down to business in a deep voice.

——"You don't recognize my face anymore?"

Shen Yuntang raised his head and glanced at him again.

Huo Yuyan was kneeling down and watching her.

This person also has a neatly combed back hair, but it is not oily anyway. The hairline is beautiful, the sideburns are clean, the eyebrows are thick and long, the nasal bone is straight, and the lip line is neat.

The clothes fit well, the iron gray shirt and black trousers didn't match too well.

......so far so good.

Only then did Shen Yuntang match his voice with the one he said last night, luckily it wasn't the oily man.

Facing Huo Yuyan's questioning, Shen Yuntang was not guilty, and could not be more frank: "You don't look good enough to remember." "

..."

Okay. All right.

Huo Yuyan endured it for the time being, knowing that Shen Yuntang was trying to cover up the secret of her dual personality with arrogance, so she understands, understands.

He was about to go further and ask who the ex-fiancé was, but Shen Yuntang asked one step ahead of him: "Who is that oily man?" Huo Yuyan: "..." Huo Yuyan: "I want to know too." Shen

Yuntang

was

surprised , "Aren't you an overbearing CEO? Why can't you just send someone to chase after him and dig three feet to find out the three generations of his ancestors?

"

Tell me."

"There's no such time!"

Huo Yuyan couldn't bear it anymore, he really wanted to see what was going on in Shen Yuntang's mind, did she have a different brain circuit structure from normal people?

Shen Yuntang suddenly "ah".

The system came to find her again.

The anxious system hastily flipped through the contents of the original book in front of her eyes, "See, that greasy-haired man is the ex-fiancé, the ex-fiancé! It was arranged for her by the stepmother of the original owner!" She suddenly realized

.

After the system disconnected, she said plainly, "Ah, I suddenly remembered that the oily man is my stepmother's ex-fiancé." "..."

Huo

Yuyan just looked at her and pretended.

He was very clear in his heart, probably Shen Yuntang went to question her No. 1 personality. Seeing that she was not blushing and heartbeating, it was not the first time she had done it.

With her acting skills, she could fool him.

He paused, and then asked: "You and your stepmother... have a bad relationship?"

Shen Yuntang: "Do you see from this fiancé that I have a good relationship with her?"

Huo Yuyan: "..."

...Indeed , How could a normal person agree to such a marriage contract. What's more, the ex-fiancé wasn't a covert and deceptive neuropathy, he had engraved "I'm a neuropathy" on his hairline.

So when Shen Yuntang talked to him about getting married, he didn't mention any conditions except being away from his family and having enough money.

Huo Yuyan can already imagine her past days.

He sighed slightly, not so clearly.

Looking down like this, he saw two rabbit slippers stretched all over the ground.

Huo Yuyan paused, and put the slippers in front of her: "Put on your shoes, let's talk about the garden."

Shen Yuntang frowned beautifully, and shrank back in disgust.

"No, I've thrown that greasy-headed man away."

Huo Yuyan was silent for half a second, "Then I'll let someone bring down a pair of new shoes?"

Shen Yuntang reluctantly nodded.

Huo Yuyan let out a breath and got up.

After he got up, he realized that Shen Yuntang was still staring at him.

He paused for a moment, not quite understanding, "What's wrong?"

"You didn't help me?" Shen Yuntang questioned him, with tears in his eyes again.

"...Help, help, help!"

Huo Yuyan stretched out his hand in resignation, and then Shen Yuntang confidently put his hand on his arm, hugged him and was helped up.

Then she tiptoed on his shoe.

She is not too tall, and the top of his shoes only touches the tip of his nose.

Huo Yuyan jumped all over, almost lost his footing, held her arm and said, "Shen Yuntang!"

This person had no intention of being polite to him!

However, there is no chance for Huo Yuyan to be aggressive.

He was caught by Shen Yuntang's blind spot again, raised his head and questioned him: "He calls me Tangtang and you call me Shen Yuntang?" He didn't expect

this angle at all, Huo Yuyan didn't know what evil he had done. He took a deep breath with his whole life's training, and decided to calm down, resisting his awkwardness, gritted his teeth, and quietly changed

the pretentious address: "...Tangtang." This should always be satisfactory. Shen Yuntang sneered suddenly, "Are you worthy too?" Huo Yuyan: "..." ... Huo Xihuai woke up very early, but he always nestled in his room, with a very low sense of presence.

Today he got up early as usual, opened the chemistry competition manual and started recalculating the exercises.

The calculation methods are densely written on the neat notebook, and the handwriting is neat and immature, all written when he was fifteen years old.

Now that the exam questions have been updated, his information is out of touch with the times.

But he still stubbornly used this set of manuals to recalculate and review, over and over again.

Until it is memorized backwards.

He hasn't been to school since his father died.

He had a huge psychological problem, and it intensified under the influence of the pair at home, until he lay on the bed trying to commit suicide without getting any water, and was sent to the hospital.

It was not until other relatives realized that he was really sick and could no longer stay in that muddy home.

But the older generation still remembered the conflicts of those years, no one wanted to look at him every day, so they sent him to Huo Yuyan.

Fortunately, Huo Yuyan could take him in.

Huo Xihuai is actually quite content.

It's good to have a place to stay, he doesn't want more.

So in his previous life, he had been enduring Shen Yuntang's torment without saying a word, and when Huo Yuyan found out, it was already too late.

Huo Xihuai clenched his pen tightly.

He won't.

Silence is cowardice, not kindness.

He will protect himself and will not let his brother be hurt.

Huo Xihuai was writing calculations in a rustle, when suddenly he heard a loud voice from downstairs: "Shen Yuntang!"

His writing stopped unexpectedly.

Brother is back?

What is Shen Yuntang doing again?

Huo Xihuai's heart tightened, he immediately put down his pen, got up, put on his coat, opened the door and rushed out.

He quickly ran down the spiral staircase, his heart beating extremely violently, afraid of the tense scene he would see.

Huo Xihuai ran to the last corner, leaned out his upper body, "Brother!—"

His voice didn't finish.

The two downstairs raised their heads at the same time.

They were hugging each other, with tears in their eyes and red eyes, very aggrieved and pitiful.

A helpless one is coaxing her.

It is indeed "tattling".

Huo Xihuai: "..."

The three of them stared at each other awkwardly.

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes