10

Chapter 10
Shen's mother was already very angry with her, but she couldn't stand still when she saw these densely packed paper bags.

Hearing her words, she immediately reprimanded loudly: "What nonsense are you talking about? What kind of money did your mother leave behind? Your family has raised you so much and you still have the face to collect debts—" When she married Shen Anguo, the conditions of the Shen family had already changed

. That's great, the company is running like a raging fire, money is pouring in like water, she just needs to enjoy and spend the money.

For this ex-wife and daughter who might take away the property, she couldn't even rub the sand in her eyes, and wished she could be kicked out earlier.

That's why Shen's mother promised her such a fiancé, but she didn't expect that she would come and occupy the magpie's nest.

Shen's mother saw this ex-wife and daughter stepping on her, and she hated her so much that her heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys were about to burst, how could she be fooled by her words.

As someone who just recalled the plot, Shen Yuntang's information is not equal to hers.

The reason for the original owner's crazy criticism and composition is different from hers.

It's not because life was too smooth, everyone followed her, and she didn't experience setbacks.

It was because she had been targeted and suppressed by her stepmother for too many years, so after she married Huo Yuyan, she had a strong desire to possess, lest others would take away her property and attention, and make her become homeless again.

That's why he regarded Huo Xihuai who was living in a sojourn as an enemy, and by the way transferred all the hatred for his stepmother and stepsister to him, an "outsider".

She needs to keep "tossing" and "being noticed" to get satisfaction.

So he became a madman in the eyes of others.

In the early stage of the plot, the original owner did not know what Shen Anguo did.

And when she found out, she had already been rejected by Huo Yuyan, she couldn't protect herself, let alone get back what belonged to her.

This is a slap in the face for the fine female supporting role, making her work hard until the end without getting anything.

How cool it is to see it from the heroine's point of view.

But Shen Yuntang was different.

No one dared to take away what belonged to Shen Yuntang.

She nodded, and repeated what Shen's mother said just now, "I thought you two had a good relationship, but he didn't tell you his secret." Now Shen Yunhe couldn't help frowning, "Shen Yuntang, what do you say

? It's as if you know your father's secret, don't tell me the story about taking a sum of money from your mother when you first got married, even if you did, it's already paid off after raising you for so many years." She

vaguely I heard that my father started from scratch and borrowed money everywhere, so it was logical to have this guess.

If this is what Shen Yuntang said, she is not guilty. How much money can be borrowed in those days, and the money spent on raising Shen Yuntang for so many years has long been paid back.

Only then did Shen's mother come to her senses, and said with a sneer: "You are really good at fooling people. You are so serious. It turns out that this kind of crap is the only thing you have in your eyes." Shen Yuntang was surprised: "You still have money?

" I really don't know that my mother founded the company?"

"..."

The scene was suddenly silent.

Hearing this kind of family secret, the cabinet sisters all raised their ears and became excited. They lowered their heads and pretended not to hear, pretending that they were still counting the inventory, and recounted the bills that had already been counted eight times.

Shen Yuntang didn't even look at the mother and daughter who were dumbfounded, and continued: "It wasn't that you came to me specially, I still couldn't think of pursuing this matter, thanks to you reminding me." "I will ask a lawyer to sue

. He will hand over the things that don't belong to him within three months." "

If Shen Anguo asks me how I know, you can tell him that it was revealed by the old man under him. Water twice."

Although she couldn't remember how the original owner learned the truth, it's always right to throw the blame away, wouldn't it make those white-eyed wolves bite the dog happy?

She picked up her bag and said before leaving: "It's only natural for him to raise me, but it's not natural for my mother to raise him." She smiled and nodded Shen Yunhe

's shoulder, poking her in a daze a stagger.

"Miss, remember to bring more money next time."

She swiped her card casually, asked someone to pack her things into the garage, and left.

The cabinet sisters and cabinet brothers who cleared the goods on the spot all looked up at her back.

Nearly ten million worth of goods were bought and sold without blinking.

Just now that person said he would pay for her, they thought it was a big money, but they didn't expect it to be someone pretending to be a big money, not only pretending to overturn the car, even what she had was plagiarized, tsk tsk.

Look at the attitude of others, the beauty just now is really domineering.

Shen Yunhe watched her stride away, and wanted to hold her to speak clearly, but unfortunately her hands and feet were weak and she couldn't exert any strength at all.

When she came back to her senses, she found that she was being looked at with contempt by her surroundings. She felt that she had never been so ashamed in her life, so she quickly lowered her head and dragged Shen's mother away.

It wasn't until she left the store that Shen's mother murmured tremblingly: "Why is she so rich? Mr. Huo treats her so well?" Shen Yunhe felt a stab in her heart,

remembering her way of swiping her card without blinking and Huo Yuyan's face She was so sour that she immediately interrupted her and said: "Mom, don't talk about this, the most important thing now is whether what Shen Yuntang said is true!

" It's not about to be destroyed!

Besides, if dad knew that they met Shen Yuntang and made Shen Yuntang think of pursuing this matter, neither of them would have any good fruit.

Shen's mother also turned pale, and said: "I'll go test your father, just in case..."

If it's all true, then she will never tell about meeting Shen Yuntang today.

Shen Anguo is narrow-minded, if she finds out that she caused him trouble, her good life will come to an end.

She still wants this marriage.

As for whether Shen Yuntang will really pursue it... then it's none of her business, maybe it's just a harsh word?

The mother and daughter had different thoughts and left the mall in a state of dismay.

Shen Yuntang walked into the elevator and saw a text message from the driver saying that they were on the 17th floor.

She glanced at it and called Huo Yuyan.

The other end rang for a while but didn't answer, and even hung up.

Her already brewing temper burned even more violently, and she showed a dangerous smile.

On the other end, Huo Yuyan, who knew nothing, had just come out of the meeting room, when the secretary handed him the mobile phone, and he put it in his pocket casually.

A group of people were discussing the content of the meeting just now in a low voice. The secretary suddenly remembered and said, "By the way, Mr. Huo, your wife called you just now. I thought you didn't want to answer it, so I hung up for you." Huo Yuyan stopped

suddenly .

A group of people from behind almost bumped into each other, and they were puzzled, when they heard Mr. Huo ask a question in a different tone: "——hang up?"

Who hung up?

The others looked blank.

Then, the indifferent and indifferent Mr. Huo immediately fumbled for his pocket in a panic, then paused, calmed down, and patted the ashes on the corner of his clothes.

Seemingly calm, but in fact, the wind was blowing on the soles of his feet. He strode towards the office at a speed that no one could keep up with, and quickly slammed the door behind him.

Secretary: "...?"

What's Mr. Huo doing?

Shouldn't you nod approvingly as usual?

When Shen Yuntang received Huo Yuyan's call back, he laughed and cut it off in an instant.

She glanced at the clothes hanger impatiently, folded her arms and asked the driver: "How long will Huo Xihuai have to try?" She has always been the only

one waiting for her to go shopping, without her waiting for others.

Driver: "...Ms. Shen, I just walked in for half a minute."

Shen Yuntang tapped his arm and urged, "Let him hurry up."

The driver: "...Okay, Miss Shen."

He ran into the fitting room helplessly , Just knocked on the door panel, the door opened from the inside.

The slightly sweaty boy with broken hair came out and met his eyes.

The driver froze for a moment and almost didn't recognize him.

Huo Xihuai usually wears those big gray and old T-shirts, which are boring and thin, and people always ignore his face.

But now that he changed into a bright orange sweater, that face was revealed.

The handsome young man with a calm expression is surrounded by bright colors, making him look extraordinarily clean and innocent.

He and the driver looked at each other, then lowered their heads, and walked out silently.

Shen Yuntang leaned on the sofa, as if this area was her family's property, the shopping guide even put a plate of dessert for her out of momentum, and poured tea carefully.

Huo Yuyan hadn't answered the phone more than 20 times, and the last time she was finally interested in answering, she lazily leaned against the back of the sofa and listened to him without answering.

"..." Huo Yuyan did not expect to get connected suddenly, the words stuck in his throat, and he was silent for a moment before he said, "Dear Miss Shen, what can I do for you?" I thought that the other side would angrily call him an asshole with tears in his voice

, He actually dared to hang up on her phone, but he didn't expect that Shen Yuntang didn't make a sound this time.

Huo Yuyan's heart became even worse.

It's okay if he's upset, he knows how to coax him anyway, but this silence...

Silence often brews a bigger storm...

Shen Yuntang raised his eyes just in time to see Huo Xihuai walking out with his head buried.

Only then did he discover that he was fair-skinned, tall, and thin-faced, and he turned out to be a clothes hanger.

She looked again, and felt that many clothes were suitable for him, and her desire to dress up came up all of a sudden, and she swept it away, "Take away all the bright colors, and he will wear whatever color the rainbow is." The shopping guide was taken aback for a while: "

... ...Okay, okay."

She took a look at this beautiful boy, and suddenly understood. Then, as if afraid of Shen Yuntang's repentance, he immediately rushed to the hanger to get the clothes, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue, and purple, holding dozens of clothes in his hands.

She has worked here for so many years, and she has never heard such an outrageous request.

This wayward beauty is just -

damn attractive!

If she was that boy, she would have followed!

Huo Xihuai was also stunned, and subconsciously said: "Shen..."

But Shen Yuntang didn't give him half of his attention, but picked up the phone again.

Huo Yuyan over there was confused, took it down to look at the phone screen, and asked tentatively, "Miss Shen? Shen Yuntang? Are you there?"

Shen Yuntang finally gave him a chuckle.

For some reason, in Huo Yuyan's ears, it was like a signal before the gallows.

"Huo Yuyan," Shen Yuntang said slowly, with a sweet voice, "I heard you love my sister?" "..." "

...

"

For a moment, everyone who heard these words fell into silence.

Huo Xihuai's expression froze, and he looked at her in astonishment.

Huo Yuyan's opened mouth was sluggish, unable to close it for a long time.

He looked at the crowd outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, and it took him a while to react, his voice almost changed: "...Which bastard is lying about me?"

Shen Yuntang sneered: "The lover you can't ask for."

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes