66

Chapter 66 [5, 6 more] The real code. ...
Shen Zhizhe froze for a moment.

He let go.

Huo Yuyan on the screen seemed to be stunned for a moment, and then returned to normal. He looked at the dishes in the original bowl and felt confused.

After a while, he picked up the bowl that the original owner hadn't touched, and poured it all back into the plate.

"Why did you pick it up, I haven't eaten yet." He muttered, then looked up at Ji Liang, and then at the tray he threw on the ground.

He couldn't help wondering.

What happened?

Why did it seem that for a moment just now, they were all bewitched.

Only then did Ji Liang come to his senses, staring blankly at the mess he threw away.

Huo Yuyan felt very strange.

What's even more strange is that after that moment, he seemed to have forgotten something.

He looked at his wife who had a strange expression in front of him, and then at his brother who was sluggish beside him.

He asked Huo Xihuai: "Do you feel like you've forgotten something?"

Huo Xihuai was a little dazed, and thought about it uncertainly, "I seem to have this feeling, but my memory shouldn't make such a big mistake."

"Then what did you forget?"

"I don't know."

He asked his wife again, "Do you feel this way?"

"No." The original owner said in surprise.

They were quiet for a while, then resumed eating.

Shen Zhizhe paused, and asked her: "Do you want to continue watching the lives of a group of virtual people? Now the plot has collapsed too much, and what they just forgot may be your existence." "They are just a bunch of data, and we have to

continue Looking at the arrangement and combination of a bunch of data?"

Shen Zhizhe said patiently, as if trying to persuade her not to be obsessed.

Seeing Shen Yuntang's unmoved appearance, he felt even more weird.

Why.

It's already like this, and I have to continue to watch.

Could it be all right if they forgot her?

Knowing that the world is on the verge of collapse, and knowing that all the characters can be controlled by him, but still watching them live such boring lives, what is Shen Yuntang thinking.

Shen Zhizhe felt that he had to give her some serious information.

He looked at the screen and sighed softly.

"In a world without order, they will do even more unimaginable things." He said, "Look."

Huo Yuyan left home and went to the company.

Now there is no perspective to follow him, Huo Yuyan's news came from Butler Li later, he was puzzled.

It is said that the husband did not stop at the red light on the road today, and went straight through, leaving behind afterimages all the way, and almost had several car accidents.

After entering the company, he also ignored all the subordinates who greeted him, broke away from the crowd with a cold expression, and went to the office by himself in the elevator.

Many people were roughly bumped by him and even fell to the ground. They all looked at Mr. Huo's back in shock.

What kind of evil has Mr. Huo fallen into today, why is he so abnormal? terrible.

Butler Li also felt terrible. Why did the husband suddenly have a convulsion? These behaviors seemed too dangerous. Before dinner, he quietly came to complain to the original owner.

"Miss Shen, sir, he doesn't know what's going on today. Did he get stimulated by something? Why don't you try to wake him up?" Li Butler said in surprise, "It feels like something will happen if you don't persuade Mr. Are you mentally disturbed due to too much pressure recently?"

"I can't control that much." Yuan Zhu said, "Let him go, maybe he was stimulated."

Butler Li was stunned.

Don't even care?

He felt extremely absurd for a moment.

How could Miss Shen be like this? Is she really Miss Shen?

Why is she more like... the difficult wife from a year ago?

Butler Li thumped in confusion.

Another person is on the verge of awakening.

Shen Zhizhe gritted his teeth. The original owner's acting skills are really terrible, and he has awakened so many people in a short period of time. His control over that world is getting worse and worse, and now every tampering is almost approaching the limit.

If another important character is fully awakened, that world will be completely out of his control.

Before that, he wanted to make Shen Yuntang completely disappointed in Huo Yuyan.

Otherwise, even if she returns to the real world, she will never forget him.

Rather than letting Huo Yuyan bid farewell to Shen Yuntang with a good impression, a better way is to let Shen Yuntang realize that they are creatures of different dimensions. Huo Yuyan is just a character manipulated by him, not a real person worthy of her liking.

Shen Yuntang didn't know what the reaction was, but just kept looking at the screen quietly, making him unable to understand her mood.

The unknown made Shen Zhizhe panic.

He felt that Shen Yuntang was too abnormal. She should have exploded from the very beginning when she confessed to him, accusing him, and even breaking off relations with him. At worst, she scolded him when she saw him spying on her talking with Zhuo Mei, telling him to fuck off. .

What's more, when he controlled the characters in it, he sneered and asked him what purpose he had.

But Shen Yuntang didn't have any of these reactions.

She has been able to hide her emotions from him.

Shen Zhizhe didn't even know where her anger had accumulated.

After a long time, he decided to make the final move.

"Do you think it's because he is controlled by me?" Shen Zhizhe said slowly, "But Shen Yuntang, a person who can be controlled is not independent. He has no way to be your husband or lover. He may be controlled by you at any time." The outside world changes, and it will never be the same for you."

"Do you really want such a relationship?" He stared deeply at her.

After a long time, Shen Yuntang suddenly said: "You are right."

Shen Zhizhe was startled for a moment.

Huo Yuyan on the screen was still doing all kinds of unreasonable things, as if he was out of control. He even started to smash things at home, smashing Huo Zhai into a mess.

Everyone can see that his condition is abnormal, but no one knows what happened suddenly. Steward Li trembled, and asked in a low voice, "Mr., do you want to send him to a mental hospital?" The original owner frowned

. Frowning to avoid him, Shen Zhizhe has a clear request for her, he can help her return to Mrs. Huo's position and enjoy the life of a wealthy family, but she must also abide by the rules and cannot participate in these things.

She said coldly: "Let him go crazy by himself, it will be fine after a while."

She didn't know what experiment Shen Zhizhe was doing, she only knew that everyone in this world was under his control, if there was any abnormality, he must be changing the plot, She must not influence him, otherwise the current good life will come to naught again.

Butler Li was as anxious as an ant in a hot pot, and finally had to ask Ms. Tang for help.

"Has Huo Yuyan gone crazy?" Ms. Tang was surprised, "Tangtang doesn't want to take care of him? Okay, I'll come right away."

But Ms. Tang's arrival didn't stop Huo Yuyan, and was almost affected.

Shen Yuntang watched the farce on the screen, and continued: "The controlled life is too scary."

Seeing that she was finally persuaded, Shen Zhizhe breathed a sigh of relief, and added: "Yes, a person who can be controlled will not have his own bottom line, and he can do whatever others want him to do. Fortunately, you left that world, otherwise you Being with him will be very dangerous. Even if I don't control him, someone else may control him. The system is in my hands now, and I don't know who will be in it in the future. In case the person who controls the system in the future is a dangerous person, Then your situation will be very dire."

Shen Yuntang nodded.

She had almost groped for the news, and she didn't want to continue acting with Shen Zhizhe.

"I'm actually quite disappointed," she said.

Shen Zhizhe thought she was talking about Huo Yuyan.

Perhaps Shen Yuntang originally thought that Huo Yuyan could break free from the constraints of the role and fight against him.

But the facts proved that Huo Yuyan had no ability to break free. He couldn't even record his abnormal experience like Zhuo Mei did.

Just as he was about to try to comfort Shen Yuntang, he heard her say: "Brother, can you give me a hug?"

Shen Zhizhe gave a sudden pause.

He was a little dazed, and couldn't imagine how Shen Yuntang's topics could span such a wide range.

Does she... want comfort?

Shen Zhizhe pursed his lips, did not refuse, and lowered his dim eyes, "...Okay."

He stood up and opened his arms.

Shen Yuntang wrapped his arms around his waist.

Shen Zhizhe paused, patted her on the back lightly, and said in a low voice: "I will meet better people in the future, it's just a virtual character, forget about it."

Shen Yuntang nodded in his arms, and said: " I also want to say something to you."

Shen Zhizhe calmed down, "What?"

Shen Yuntang smiled lightly, "Do you think it's cool to control other people's fate?"

He paused.

"You don't remember that I said that I hate people who try to control me the most?" Her voice was very soft, as if she was talking about a secret, "Don't you remember how my dad and I broke up? "

Her father once tried to control her whole life in his hands, making her behave in a regular manner, and walk every step according to his wishes.

However, Shen Zhizhe followed her father's old path without hesitation.

They always put their self-desires on the highest altar and spend their whole lives to satisfy themselves, no matter whether this desire will affect the lives of others.

She thought it was too funny when she thought about it, what kind of outrageous mind would come up with the idea of ​​sending herself to a parallel world to be reformed, and then return to him after being divorced from everyone.

Her voice was as thin as a sharp knife, and she cut Shen Zhizhe's flesh inch by inch, "What exactly do you like about me? Treat me as your long-cherished wish, something you must have? Satisfy yourself against my ideas?" "

Or Enshrine me on the altar, not allow me to take a step away, and drive away everyone around you, leaving you alone to worship?" "

Huo Yuyan likes me and will sacrifice himself to fulfill my wish." "

You have to sacrifice me to come Satisfy your wish."

"Do you like me or yourself?"

She lowered her eyes and calmly held the things in Shen Zhizhe's pocket in her palm.

"You have lied to me Shen Zhizhe too many times, you are really bad." She said, "That world is not a so-called book at all, it is a real world that has been tampered with by you." "I already knew that

. "

I know every lie you tell." She finally said, "You are the most rubbish creator I have ever seen." "

Before creating a world, remember that they are all real people."

Shen Yuntang disappeared into the in his arms.

Shen Zhizhe still maintained the posture of raising his arms, with astonishment remaining on his face.

Before he could recover from Shen Yuntang's stinging words, his arms suddenly dropped.

After a long time, his heartbeat stopped, and he reached out to touch his pocket suddenly, but the hairpin was gone.

He suddenly looked up at the screen, Shen Yuntang's signal hadn't been cut off yet, and he could still see it from the original owner's point of view, but he didn't know where Shen Yuntang was.

How could Shen Yuntang think of it?

How would she know where the system was attached?

Why would she go to that world? ? ?

He propped himself up on the table, his blood surged up rapidly, and his chest exploded in panic.

Shen Yuntang believed in Zhuo Mei's intelligence.

Her every word must be useful.

The sentence that Shen Zhizhe has been tossing over and over again the things she gave him these days, besides "these days", there are also "things she left behind" and "I can't put it down".

Zhuo Mei would not speak well of Shen Zhizhe, so it must be implying something.

What else can make Shen Zhizhe never leave his hand and carry it with him? Why does he always keep his hands in his pockets when watching the development of the plot?

Isn't that too obvious.

It must be related to this system that can tamper with the settings of the parallel world.

Shen Zhizhe said that the system can be transferred, so it means that the system is a foreign object, at least attached to the external object.

What she got from his pocket was no surprise, it was the pearl hairpin she used when she was a child. It seemed that she gave it to him casually when she was playing house. It was the first thing she gave him, and it has been kept by him until now.

The place where Shen Yuntang appeared was Xie Yunting's home.

She still doesn't know how to use the other functions of this broken system, and she doesn't know how to change it so that everything can be restored. She just wants to go to Huo Yuyan, beat him hard, and wake him up.

Shen Yuntang put the clip on the broken hair behind the ear, unceremoniously flipped through Xie Yunting's drawer, and found the wallet.

The mobile phone that lost its signal in that world now has a signal, but it is out of battery.

She took a taxi with her wallet and went straight to Huo's house.

On the way she studied the garbage system.

When the driver was waiting for the red light, he glanced in the rearview mirror inadvertently, was startled, and stammered, "Shen, Miss Shen?"

Miss Shen raised her eyes and looked at him impatiently.

The driver trembled and said: "I, I, I saw you on TV! You are so awesome! I am an old fan of Gu Lan, and I thank Ms. Shen for helping her come back!" I thought Ms. Shen would not talk to me anymore

.

The driver's hand holding the steering wheel was sweating, and he felt nervous and excited when he saw a celebrity. After a while, the Miss Shen in the back seat lowered her head and said, "You're welcome.

" I couldn't help driving a little faster on the road behind.

Shen Yuntang didn't know what changes Shen Zhizhe had made to Huo Yuyan before, what he was going to do after smashing things at home, whether he was going to jump into the sea or set fire, but her intuition was not very good.

But this shit is too complicated, she studied it for a long time but still couldn't figure out how to set it up.

Then there is only violence output.

Shen Yuntang didn't believe in this evil.

When the car arrived at Huo Zhai, before the driver had time to say that he would not accept the money, Shen Yuntang quickly dropped the banknote and closed the door and got out of the car, so fast that the driver almost missed it.

He stared blankly at the direction Miss Shen was rushing towards.

Huo's house was already in chaos. Ms. Tang was standing on the second floor fanning her fan, surrounded by a bunch of people, drinking tea while looking downstairs, and said incredulously, "Why hasn't he finished his madness yet? These things are so good." Your dear, Tangtang won't beat him to death?"

"I've already called the hospital, and the ambulance will come right away." Housekeeper Li added sweating profusely, "...the police car will also come right away.

" To test the criminal law.

Ms. Tang turned her head and asked Shen Yuntang: "Why doesn't Tangtang talk?"

She forced a smile, "Seeing him like this, I don't want to talk."

Ms. Tang turned around strangely, "That's right."

Huo Xihuai looked down silently chaos.

He always feels wrong.

I always feel that something is not right.

He seems to have forgotten something very important.

How could my brother be like this all of a sudden? Can this be explained by being sick? Is there such a disease in the world that will appear without warning?

There is no logic to this.

Why the brother who has been doing well suddenly ran a red light, bumped into people in the company, and even smashed things when he went home. This is not logical, and there is not even a chance to change.

The world cannot be without logic.

Huo Yuyan was also at a loss.

He didn't know what he was doing, why there was always an inexplicable force pulling him to act, and he couldn't resist at all.

His eyes are empty, and he destroys things when he sees them.

Even in the end, an extremely strong thought occupied his mind.

The world is going to collapse, and he will be buried in it too.

It is better to destroy together.

...

But is this right?

This is wrong.

Why does he have such an idea? How did he know the world was about to collapse?

Huo Yuyan fell into a strong daze in the uncontrollable actions.

What did he go through? How is it possible for a person to start acting drastically differently for no reason?

There must be a reason.

Where is this reason? Why doesn't he remember?

Was it erased?

...

Huo Yuyan's movements froze for a moment.

After a long time, he looked at his hand and said, "I'm not right."

The palm of his hand was covered with bloodstains due to violent damage everywhere.

He looked at the small blood flow from his hand, remained silent for a long time, and repeated again: "I'm not right."

Shen Zhizhe on the other side of the screen froze.

What happened to Huo Yuyan? How did he realize that something was wrong with him? Haven't the memories related to the plot been erased?

His eyes were bloodshot, and he stared at the screen motionlessly.

While everyone was stunned, Huo Yuyan suddenly raised his head.

He looked at "Shen Yuntang" upstairs.

"Shen Yuntang" was stared at by him, and he dodged a little, turning his eyes away and not wanting to meet his gaze.

But the more this happened, the more trustworthy evidence it seemed to Huo Yuyan.

He looked upstairs and stopped, staring for a while.

It was as if he met Shen Zhizhe's eyes.

Shen Zhizhe didn't move away either.

Huo Yuyan quietly looked at him who was invisible, one after another conjectures and possibilities circled in his mind again.

He began to grasp the corner of the thread and gently pulled it out.

After a long time, he finally said -

"I have been tampered with."

He looked at "Shen Yuntang" who was standing on a high place, and amidst her fear, he asked peacefully, "Is that you, a fake?"

Huo Zhai fell into extreme silence for a moment.

Everyone froze because of his inexplicable two sentences.

What?

Tampering with what? Who is the fake?

After a long period of silence, Ms. Tang was the first to look at "Shen Yuntang".

She was in a daze.

Huo Xihuai and Li Butler also turned to look at her.

"Shen Yuntang" twitched his throat, his back was a little tense, he was silent for a moment, then suddenly raised his brows, and said, "You say I'm a fake? Huo Yuyan, are you going to die?" Huo Yuyan looked at her for a long time before he seemed

like Suddenly, as if the clouds had opened and the moon was bright, he regained consciousness and grinned:

"It's you, fake."

"Who's hiding behind you?" He said calmly, "Has he ever trained you in acting? It's really bad It's outrageous."

"How could you pretend to be Shen Yuntang?"

Huo Xihuai grabbed the railing tightly.

They forgot about it!

Forget that she is a fake Shen Yuntang! They have been tampered with!

"Shen Yuntang" opened his mouth, as if he was so angry that he couldn't even catch his breath, took a few short breaths, and said with an ugly expression: "I am Shen Yuntang! I am the original version! Huo Yuyan, I am the one who married you What a fake!"

"Yes, you were the one who got the certificate." He said, "But my wife is the real Shen Yuntang." "How

many other Shen Yuntangs are there?" She laughed angrily, "Only Me alone, what's wrong with you again? Paranoia?"

The door of Huo Zhai was unlocked with fingerprints, and it opened at this moment.

The people outside pushed the door and came in, just in time to hear this sentence.

She paused, and said politely: "I'm sorry, there is another Shen Yuntang here."

Everyone's eyes turned away in an instant.

——Damn it!

——What the hell?

Butler Li looked at the faces of the two people in horror, "Damn it, two Miss Shen?

He was so frightened that he almost couldn't stand still, and hurriedly supported Huo Xihuai, "Little Xiaoxiao Xiaohuai, this, this, this, what's going on?"

Huo Xihuai was almost at the moment he heard the voice. Shocked all over, he poked his head out on the stairs and looked towards the entrance.

It's her!

It's Miss Shen who's back.

Huo Xihuai's eyes were sore almost instantly.

Holding back his sobs, he said loudly, "The one below is my sister!"

Huo Yuyan was also stunned when he heard the sound, and turned his head.

Shen Yuntang tossed her hair, looked at the original owner upstairs, and felt that sometimes it doesn't matter if people have thicker skins, there are always people with thicker skins than you in this world.

The original owner's complexion changed suddenly, and he lost his voice and said: "What nonsense are you talking about, I am the real Shen Yuntang!"

This is a real and fake stand-in drama, and I have to say that Shen Zhizhe's taste is really rotten.

She nodded, and said: "You didn't match the codes Huo Xihuai and I gave, did you?"

The original owner was stunned.

Huo Yuyan was also stunned, before he even had time to react when he saw Shen Yuntang, with the sourness in his eyes, he immediately swallowed it back, hesitatingly said: "The code? Do you still have the code?" "Of course.

" Yes." Shen Yuntang was confident, "Do you think everyone is as thoughtless as you?"

"What is your secret code?" Huo Yuyan was very vigilant, why did he always feel that this secret code was related to him.

Shen Yuntang raised his chin, "Let the real Shen Yuntang tell you."

The original owner clenched his fists.

Seeing her unbelievable expression, Shen Yuntang looked at Ms. Tang, Huo Xihuai, and Butler Li one by one, then turned back and sighed at her.

"You wouldn't know it once you saw it." She said, "It's Huo Yuyan." "

..."

In silence, she looked at the original owner, as if she suddenly thought of something.

"Ah, that's right." She said suddenly, "Come and connect with the mastermind behind the scenes."

Shen Yuntang touched the hairpin, "Xie Yunting, get out."

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes