64

Chapter 64 [1, 2 more] A free man can't play a puppet. ...
Huo Xihuai remained calm, but his heart sank slowly.

He glanced at the person beside him.

She looked down at the phone, crossed her legs, and leaned on the car seat, as if there was nothing wrong, she was still the arrogant Shen Yuntang who didn't care much.

Huo Xihuai turned his head slightly again, looked at the highway ahead, and tightly clutched the strap of his schoolbag.

After arriving at the hotel, Huo Yuyan was worried.

Before Shen Yuntang left, she asked him to pick up some good-looking conch shells for her. She didn't want to go to the beach to pick them up by herself, but Huo Yuyan had limited experience, so she could only grope along the coastline with her head down.

When they got to the suite, they saw Huo Yuyan splitting his legs on the beach below looking for shells stranded on the shore from the balcony.

Huo Xihuai supported the railing and asked, "Why isn't brother coming up?"

"Who knows what he's doing?" Shen Yuntang smiled and said, "Are you telling me about your award? I want to hear the details."

Huo Xihuai's hands holding on to the railing tightened.

His heart sank more and more.

These words sound willful, but...it is not Shen Yuntang's character at all.

Shen Yuntang didn't bother to ask him at all, he would clean it up in one go, and wait for her perfunctory compliment.

Huo Xihuai took a slow breath and said: "It's the first place in this subject. Teacher Lin got the news first when the results were released, and immediately came to inform me. There is no problem with the recommendation. I can do it in the next semester." Don't be so nervous."

"Ah, you are so good." Shen Yuntang said.

Huo Xihuai nodded lightly, and said: "Sister, can you give me the one you mentioned?"

Shen Yuntang paused, his face remained unchanged, and even smiled slightly, and said proudly: "It's quite a request. Many, I don't remember what you want, go find it yourself at my place later." "

...Thank you sister."

Shen Yuntang never said that she would give him anything at all, and now she has dealt with it thoughtfully, not only for the situation where she really agreed to him, but also for the situation where she didn't.

But when Huo Xihuai turned around slowly, there were only a few words in his mind.

—bad imitation.

She is not Shen Yuntang, it's too obvious.

His hands were shaking on the railing.

——Is this, is her first personality back?

No, the split personality was just a mindless speculation made by my brother who didn't know the situation at the time. The real reason was that Shen Yuntang came from another world, and she was not the original "Shen Yuntang" at all, that's why she was different from before.

So what now?

Huo Xihuai's heart was cold.

He thought that he might be tampered with and the plot might change, but he never thought that Shen Yuntang might be sent back to his original world.

So why did the creators go to such lengths?

Send her here, and send her back without warning.

Is it because of what happened? Let the creator not hesitate to give up the sunk cost he has already paid, but also send Shen Yuntang back?

Nothing deciphered now can compare to the panic that Shen Yuntang might disappear.

Huo Xihuai trembled slightly, he didn't know what to do now, how could he find her whereabouts? If he exposes the present fake Shen Yuntang, what will be the impact? Will the creator tamper with him?

Can she come back?

What would the world be like without the protagonist?

Huo Xihuai's eye sockets began to turn red.

He can't show it now. The "creator" may still be watching them from the shadows.

After a long time, he was finally able to bear it, and gradually recovered his superficial calm.

Huo Yuyan also came up after picking up conch shells, glanced at him, put a handful of shellfish on the table, picked the most beautiful one and handed it to Shen Yuntang.

"My aesthetics are really good." Huo Yuyan sighed, "It still looks good after washing."

Shen Yuntang paused, took a look at the conch, "That's it, let's look for it."

Huo Yuyan was shocked: "It's still not Looks good?"

"At least pick up a bag for me as a backup, right? Who are you going to fool with these few?" Shen Yuntang threw down the conch and said.

Huo Yuyan was stunned.

He froze, and looked at Huo Xihuai.

Seeing the seriousness in Huo Xihuai's eyes, Huo Yuyan fell silent, turned his eyes again, and picked up the conch she dropped, "...OK." Huo Yuyan signaled

to Huo Xihuai: "Let's pick it up together, don't I want to be lazy."

Huo Xihuai nodded hastily.

They both went to the beach together.

Huo Xihuai was walking, and when he turned his head, he saw Shen Yuntang's blurry figure standing on the balcony looking at them.

He felt creepy.

Standing in the rushing waves, Huo Yuyan asked him calmly: "Is it strange?" "It's

too strange." Huo Xihuai murmured, "It's not right since she came to pick me up." "

It was fine before I went out. " Huo Yuyan clenched his heart tightly, staring straight at the sandy beach under his feet, he couldn't even speak smoothly, "There must be something wrong on the road."

What could go wrong?

Not daring to think about it, his heart had already lost a beat, and then his speed became faster and faster, his palms were sweating, and he couldn't even hold the shell he picked up in his hand.

But "Shen Yuntang" was watching them from behind.

Creators may be watching them too.

For the first time, Huo Yuyan felt that the world controlled by people was so disgusting.

When he finds the creator, he must punch him into the sea.

"Let's reason." Huo Xihuai bent down and slowly pulled out the shellfish buried in the sand, and said in a low voice with barely moving lips: "She is not Miss Shen, but she wants to pretend to be Miss Shen. It is beneficial to her, or it is beneficial to the mastermind behind the scenes."

"The advantage to her is that she can enjoy Shen Yuntang's status and preferential treatment." Huo Yuyan lowered his head and said.

"What's more, let us not dare to act rashly." Huo Xihuai said solemnly, "No one knows if Miss Shen can come back after hurting her." "Do you think Shen Yuntang was taken away by the

creator?"

"It's this speculation. Only creators can make such a big move." "

I also think that the current one may be..."

The original "Shen Yuntang".

——The villainous female supporting role in this world, who should have received Huo Yuyan's divorce agreement this year, is a character living on the streets.

The arrival of Shen Yuntang changed her fate.

But now that she is back, she doesn't want to lose this opportunity, so she simply uses Shen Yuntang's identity to live on.

Huo Yuyan quickly came up with the answer.

His heart was cold.

In order to continue to enjoy this kind of life, the current original owner will definitely not reveal any secrets about the creator to them. They have no way to connect with the creator and Shen Yuntang's world.

She didn't even know whether Shen Yuntang was in this world or her original world.

I don't know if they will rashly change the fate of the current "Shen Yuntang" and drive her out of Huo's house, will the creators find out.

......No.

There is one more person.

Huo Yuyan suddenly raised his head.

There was one other person who was also in touch with the creator.

Wen Yanyan!

Wen Yanyan has been exhausted for a long time. With no one to help her, no money, no friends, her previous life has collapsed. No matter what, she can't figure out why, as the heroine, she still has to be reduced to such a fate.

Could it be that the reborn Huo Xihuai has such a great influence?

But she is the heroine! Can't even the halo of the heroine help her?

Now Wen Yanyan can only make a living by making perfume by herself, and cannot afford good materials, so she can only wholesale cheap raw materials to make rough perfume sachets. The price has been sold very cheaply, but some people still scold her for wanting money Thinking crazy, being able to make ends meet is barely enough.

She tossed and turned every night, shed tears, and couldn't help thinking about her life in Zharburg.

If she hadn't gone back to China to find a savior, if she hadn't met Shen Yuntang, if she hadn't given up learning how to make incense because she was slapped in the face at the incense tasting meeting...even more, if she hadn't awakened that she is the heroine, she would have She wouldn't go to Huo Xihuai and Shen Yuntang, and she wouldn't be reduced to today's end.

With so many links, even if she made the right choice in one step, she would not be what she is now.

Wen Yanyan wiped away her tears.

The door rang, and someone knocked outside.

Wen Yanyan sat up, thinking it was some customer who wanted to see the new sachet, but when she opened the door, she found it was a stranger.

She looked at the man a little confused: "Are you here to buy perfume?"

"Hello, Miss Wen." The stranger said politely, "Mr. Huo Yuyan wanted me to talk to you about compensation."

Wen Yan Yan's face turned pale all of a sudden, and she almost wanted to close the door directly.

She almost didn't think about why she came to ask for compensation now, and why she was asked to pay compensation, she was full of fear. Could it be that Shen Yuntang filed a complaint again? Or was it Huo Xihuai's hand? They could find a hundred reasons to make her unlucky!

But can she escape for a while, can she escape for a lifetime?

Wen Yanyan's face was pale, her lower lip was trembling. After a long time, she nodded tremblingly: "Okay."

At least she wanted to see these two people.

She doesn't seem to have no way out, she can tell them about her awakening, and tell them the story behind, so that they may let her go.

Is there anything else worth revealing in the following plot? She must not provoke them anymore, they will not believe her at all, but will think she is talking nonsense, but in this way, the information she has is useless at all.

Wen Yanyan couldn't help her lips becoming bitter.

Why can they trust each other so firmly.

She didn't even have a chance to take advantage of it.

She still couldn't figure out why Shen Yuntang could trust that Huo Xihuai would not retaliate against her, since she tortured Huo Xihuai so much -

and so on.

When she first came to Huo's house, Shen Yuntang seemed to have asked those wives about their child-rearing experiences.

Huo Xihuai was sitting next to her.

...

This is different from the plot she knew.

Before she appeared, Shen Yuntang should have been pampering and willful bullying Huo Xihuai, how could he ask others for advice.

...

Wen Yanyan's back felt cold.

Shen Yuntang may not be the original one either.

Neither she nor Huo Xihuai are original.

How many people in this world are real.

Was the plot sense telling her the truth?

Was she being tricked? ? ?

Who is lying to her? ?

Shen Yuntang picked up the tea on the table and took a sip.

Putting down the teacup, she crossed her legs and looked at the screen in front of her.

There was no one around, but the teapot on the table was filled with her favorite black tea, and the cups were so exquisite that they couldn't go wrong.

"Host, because you have observed that you have deviated too far from the main line, so you have decided to withdraw the release. Now you can continue to watch the plot direction changed by you here, or you can choose to return to the real world." "Do you feel that you have deviated for so long

? Isn't it outrageous to take it back now?" Shen Yuntang showed no expression.

The system was embarrassed for a moment, and added: "It's like this. In fact, it's because you brought too many changes, too many awakened characters, and the world in the book is on the verge of collapse, so I pulled you out in advance to prevent the world from collapsing along with it."

"Then you are quite considerate, knowing to take it back when no one sees it."

"...Thank you."

Shen Yuntang didn't speak any more.

She can understand the logic of this broken system. A book has its own direction. If all the characters in it have their own ideas and no longer follow the fate arranged by the author, then the book will collapse.

In other words, out of the author's control.

The author may choose to stop creating, or he may choose to destroy the world and delete all traces.

Now, the people who arranged this world seem to have no control over it.

He decided to destroy it.

Shen Yuntang didn't know what mood she was in, but she had a smile on her face, which made the system a little creepy and couldn't figure out what she was thinking.

After a while, she said with a half-smile, "Is it just me?"

The system was silent.

It seemed that she had guessed something, but this problem was not within the scope of its intention to hide, so she confessed: "Yes, there is one more, and it should be here soon." After a while, the door in the enclosed space was pushed

open , an acquaintance walked in.

He seemed a little confused, and was stunned when he saw her here.

"Miss Shen?" He asked, "What are we doing here?"

Shen Yuntang watched him come and sit down, his expression remained unchanged, still so indescribably creepy.

After Xie Yunting took his seat, he asked blankly, "Is this the treatment after the character awakens?"

He pushed down the frame of his glasses, and his expression gradually became serious, "We must find a way to go back. I disappeared suddenly on the way to the appointment. How about you? ?"

What responded to him was a long silence.

Being stared at by Shen Yuntang without blinking, Xie Yunting's expression did not show any flaws, but gradually became a little puzzled.

"Why does Miss Shen keep looking at me?" He paused, thinking of a possibility, "Aren't you Shen Yuntang? Are you the original owner?"

Shen Yuntang nodded.

"Pretending to be pretty." She finally said, "Do you want to guess how I found out."

Xie Yunting's expression didn't have time to stop, when she heard her continue: "Brother?"

...

His face was almost Immediately lost for a moment, his expression froze.

Shen Yuntang propped up his chin.

She knows his shortcomings, as long as she calls her brother, he will reveal his shortcomings.

Since she was a child playing hide-and-seek, as long as she made a sound, Shen Zhizhe couldn't hide it.

She played him badly many times in this way.

From childhood to adulthood, no matter how much trouble she caused, as long as she called out, Shen Zhizhe would sigh softly, automatically put down what she was doing, and help her clean up the mess.

Shen Zhizhe seemed to be omnipotent.

The last time she saw this kind of bewildered expression on his face was when she came back from a blind date and casually said that the man was very good today.

Later, her blind dates seemed to be some strange things.

Later, her own father was pissed off by her, and directly arranged a fiancé for her. She found it very boring, and asked Shen Zhizhe how he could think of a way to get rid of that petty trash fiancé.

At that time, Shen Zhizhe seemed to smile at her: "There will be a way."

Before Shen Yuntang knew what the way was, he went through the book.

She had to suspect that this was Shen Zhizhe's so-called "solution".

She propped her face up and looked at the calm expression on the face of the man in front of her.

He is still struggling.

The struggle is to continue acting and hold on to this role, or to accept the fact that Shen Yuntang has seen through him.

If it was possible, Shen Zhizhe would not accept it anyway.

In front of Shen Yuntang, he exposed himself to cheating her, just thinking about it made his chest hurt from his own breathing.

But how far can he hide it.

Which step did Shen Yuntang guess.

He knew her character well. If she really believed that he was the manipulator behind the scenes, then it would be useless for him to pretend.

Shen Yuntang only believed in his own judgment.

There were faint blue veins on his forehead.

The corner of the mouth seemed to be trying to pull out a smile, but it was too stiff, making it look fake.

"Forget it, let me tell." Seeing that he couldn't hold back a word for a long time, Shen Yuntang lost his patience and began to speak by himself.

"The purpose of changing all the plots is to let me experience the fate of the original female supporting role?" "

Divorce, being abandoned, living on the street, and then what? Why do you want to take revenge on me like this? Do you hate me?" Shen Yuntang asked this question incomparably sincere.

She felt that this reason made sense, after all, she was bullied by her since she was a child, and it was normal for Shen Zhizhe to feel unwilling to see the two people living in different lives, but he hid it too well.

Shen Zhizhe's hand tightened suddenly.

He looked at Shen Yuntang, his throat was tight, and the tip of his tongue was bitter, he had never felt such a turbulent bitterness.

It seemed that he was finally crushed by Shen Yuntang's questioning.

...

"I don't hate you." He lowered his head, the back of his hand holding the armrest was tense, trembling slightly, his voice was dry and his voice was getting lower and lower.

"...How could I hate you."

If it wasn't for Shen Yuntang's self-willedness since he was a child, how could he have noticed the meaning of his existence.

If she didn't want to bully him arrogantly and make her father feel sorry for him, how could he be raised safely by the Shen family.

What she did was always to save him.

He gripped the armrest so tightly that the tiger's mouth turned blue.

"Then why do you want me to be so miserable?" Shen Yuntang calmed down.

"I left you a legacy, and I won't make you suffer." Shen Zhizhe said quickly, he lowered his head, his voice was deep and difficult due to the bursts of piercing pain, "I'm here Set up easy mode for you."

He finally didn't intend to lie to her. I can't hide it anymore.

Shen Yuntang paused, suddenly realized.

No wonder she said that the inheritance came so easily, and Shen Anguo's lies were discovered so easily.

So her career went smoothly without any sudden obstacles.

So the cooperation with Charles will be so smooth.

Shen Zhizhe even set it up from the beginning.

Then, his purpose was exposed very clearly at this moment, and it was so blatant that people couldn't help but tremble with fear.

He wanted her to succeed in her career, but she was isolated by all the characters around her who might have family and love.

Including Shen Yuntang's initial thought, to get a divorce after earning enough money.

Even the unexpected fiancé, Shen Yunhe, Wen Yanyan, these random characters were all just to facilitate her separation from Huo Yuyan.

Let her only get a career that is enough to live a good life on the basis of the original fate of the female supporting role, but let her lose all her friends and relatives.

Why bringing her back at this juncture also makes sense.

He saw the progress of her relationship with Huo Yuyan.

Shen Yuntang looked at him, feeling a little strange, but it seemed to fit his personality very well.

"Do you know how I found out?" Shen Yuntang said.

Shen Zhizhe didn't look up, she continued, "You were in the tea room, and you told me that Zhuo Mei told you that she would show up when the plot required it, so you revealed it." "Zhuo Mei even carefully hid the will and handed it over to Huo

Mei Grandpa hid it for twenty years before handing it over to me, how could he tell an irrelevant person?" Her face was calm, "You have done too much to gain trust."

Shen Zhizhe gradually stiffened.

"So I asked you to design a skirt for me to see your habit of putting your logo on it. You changed it on purpose. You put it on the belt that Yan Jinyao touched, right? Just as soon as she touched it, you threw it away. It's gone. If I can't find the imprint on the skirt, I'm more sure, you're guilty." "

The mentality of wanting to show and cover up is easy to be manipulated, Shen Zhizhe." Shen Yuntang propped his chin, surprisingly calm.

Shen Zhizhe didn't expect that she would pay attention to him so early.

His breathing was almost stagnant, and his lungs seemed to be tightened.

"Also, before you told me you were awakened, I had already seen someone else awakened once." She smiled, "So I know you lied to me, a serious character awakening is not like yours." Huo Yuyan was right next to

her On the verge of awakening consciousness.

Just after Wen Yanyan went to his company to ambush and was scolded back by him, he realized that something was wrong with this world, it was too outrageous.

Why are there always so many messy plots happening around him, why his subordinates seem to have lost their minds, why can a brainless person like Wen Yanyan grow up so big.

Why is he different now than he was before.

"Listen to my speculation." She said calmly, "When I first met 'Xie Yunting' to pick me up to Zhabao, you hadn't successfully entered this role. After you successfully entered, you knew that I was Suspecting that you are Shen Zhizhe, I tried to play tricks, pretending to be a good person who was forced to wear books, awakened but bound by the plot, and could only remind me of some shocking secrets through hints." "You can modify this world to a certain extent,

but Maybe there are restrictions, otherwise you wouldn't have modified only one Wen Yanyan for so long, and it seems that it hasn't been very successful." Shen Yuntang became more and more calm as he spoke, "Your acting is full of loopholes. You don't even know that you are restricted by the plot. What do people look like? They are Zhuo Mei who can only watch her die from illness. They are Huo Xihuai. After being hurt, they fall in love with Wen Yanyan uncharacteristically. They feel death and accept rebirth. They are those who have no name and no thought. You can only repeat meaningless behaviors day after day, they will only react when the protagonist walks by, and they will be blank after the protagonist leaves." "You acted too badly, because you are not restrained, so you don't know how to be restrained What does it look like." Shen Yuntang pointed at the table, and said in an almost gloomy tone - "A free man can't play a puppet." "You made a mistake."

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes