30

Chapter 30 [1 more]
Originally, the clothes and trousers with a big belly were wet a lot due to sweat, and I fell down once, so my appearance was very embarrassing.

All of a sudden, Shen Yuntang, the whole playground looked over, and then fell silent.

The rustling voice of discussion gradually sounded, faintly filled with disgust and disbelief.

"My God, are there really such low-quality people?"

"Just now I saw someone who was dragged to register. Could it be him spitting everywhere? Showing the child to see the parents will embarrass the child like this, he Will the child hate him to death..."

"Is he the top guy who deliberately bumped into someone just now?"

The big belly still wanted to regain face in front of the whole school, but now all face is lost, probably the whole senior year is over, Others will remember people spitting and weeding their pants at the sports meeting.

The teacher at the referee's office was dumbfounded for a moment, then hurried over to turn off the radio, and sweated, "This parent, this parent, this is not useful."

Shen Yuntang ignored him, and smiled: "Do you want to save face?"

Big belly His stomach was trembling with anger, and he was about to run away. Just as he cursed, "I didn't fucking pee my pants", his son Li Mingzhi ran over and covered his mouth.

"Dad, why are you so restless?" Li Mingzhi was desperate, "Do you know that all the classmates are looking at me? How do you tell me to behave in the future!" His father became even more angry, "I ran for you!

" After such a long time, you blame me when you come up?"

Li Zhiming said: "If you can't get it, why don't you take it, and there is no bonus and no extra points, what are you doing wasting time?"

His father was so angry that his chest heaved, and he raised his hand to beat him . He dare not be afraid of entering the game, but he has nothing to dare to beat him, even if he is the son he hurts anymore!

Just as the big belly raised his fist, the wife who had just been pushed off by him endured the pain and struggled to get up. Seeing that he was about to beat his son, she immediately ran over to stop him.

"Stop making trouble! Don't you feel ashamed enough?"

She pushed her husband and hugged her son in her arms, "I still think of beating my son, are you crazy?"

Seeing that their family was fighting among themselves, Shen Yuntang paused and shook his head.

It's rare to see a family who can fight without her taking the next step.

She raised her voice and said, "Don't be in a hurry to fight, wait until the results of the monthly exam are released."

The referee: "..." Grandma, please don't stir up trouble!

Only then did Huo Yuyan recover. He let go of his knees and stood up straight. His body was still steaming. He was about to undo another button, but when his hand touched the collar, he suddenly paused.

Then he buckled it up again.

He buckled the button with one hand, strode towards Shen Yuntang, and heard Li Mingzhi say on the way:

"Sister, don't stir up my father's anger anymore, Huo Xihuai and I will still be classmates in the future, we can't see each other without looking up." See, it's not good for my relationship with him if you make a big deal."

Shen Yuntang paused, surprised, "Have you had a good relationship with him?"

Seeing Li Mingzhi's mature expression on his face, he was suddenly embarrassed Stop, Shen Yuntang smiled and said: "He is the enemy who copied your papers and cheated to enter the competition." "..."

Li Mingzhi paused, gritted his teeth, and his words were full of respect, "This matter is over, Although this competition is very important, I will not pursue him anymore, we are all classmates, let this matter pass." "Did

I let you pass?" Shen Yuntang interrupted him without blinking, "I haven't pursued it yet, who allowed you to go there? Come on, talk to your sister slowly."

She bent down and said, "Have you got the surveillance in the examination room? See how Huo Xihuai made you do it one by one?" Did you copy all the correct ones?"

Her smile became more and more shady, "See how he corrected all the questions you did wrong one by one? Huh?"

Li Zhizhi was in his teens, how could he have experienced such straightforward ridicule and questioning, he was almost frightened by her aggressive attitude, he opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't speak.

He thought that he was a mature mind, and thought that after Huo Xihuai copied his papers, he didn't tell his classmates, but only intentionally or unintentionally showed alienation and rejection towards him.

Students at this age are the most sensitive to interpersonal relationships, and those who have a good relationship with him will naturally gradually stay away from Huo Xihuai. He has been rooted in the sea since junior high school, so he naturally has many more friends than this one who joined the class. If he wanted to, it would be easy to isolate him.

At that time, the students will ask him why he doesn't like Huo Xihuai in private, and if he reveals intentionally or unintentionally that he thinks that he copied his own paper to enter the competition, this kind of thing is to believe whoever is close to him, then Huo Xihuai will eventually I can't escape the ending of being the person looked down upon by my classmates.

He knew that Huo Xihuai was inferior, sensitive, and introverted. Such a person often wants to integrate into the group, so it's fine if he can't integrate into the group.

Every friend who made him sincerely associate with him didn't know if he had cheated behind his back. Li Mingzhi felt that this was the best punishment for him.

But what he really didn't expect was how much the students at this age admired their looks.

Good-looking and introverted, he is born with a physique that is easy to be loved by others.

He didn't plan to turn against some of his classmates at all. On the contrary, some of his friends laughed and asked him why he didn't like Huo Xihuai? Huo Xihuai is not very good tempered, he will explain to him when asked a question, and he is also serious about cleaning duty, never letting others clean up the mess for him, and never causing any trouble, and always clean up, It seems that he is more calm and patient than others, and has an unimaginably tough self-discipline.

Even girls from other grades quietly came to see him at the door of the class, but he just lowered his head to do his homework, pursing the corners of his lips in embarrassment when being teased by his classmates.

Only then did Li Zhiming realize that Huo Xihuai was much more popular than him.

This awareness allowed his anger to ferment unconsciously.

So, one day, he told his impulsive and violent father.

He knew that his father would definitely make trouble.

At that time, it's none of his business. He is also a victim of being dragged down by a brainless parent.

But what Li Mingzhi didn't expect was that Huo Xihuai's parents came, and they were so different.

The two of them are tougher than the other, they can taunt directly regardless of the faces of the parents, they can take part in competitions for him, and they will question the cheating matter to the end, without even doubting whether Huo Xihuai has done anything It may be really wrong, but it is unanimous to the outside world.

Although they are not a family of three, they are more like a family than Li Mingzhi's family.

The jealousy in Li Mingzhi's heart began to grow again.

Before he finished fermenting, Huo Yuyan came over and interrupted his energy accumulation: "So you have monitoring and spreading rumors here?"

Before he could finish reacting, Huo Yuyan said to himself: "Why are there so many stupid things? They all like to spread rumors..."

"Because they don't have the ability to get what they want by themselves, so they have to lie to themselves that they have it." Shen Yuntang sneered, and it was rare to answer him.

Huo Yuyan was surprised: "Miss Shen is so philosophical today."

He was immediately elbowed by Shen Yuntang.

Huo Yuyan gritted his teeth and changed his words: "You are very philosophical every day."

Li Mingzhi's family of three: "..." Damn we are still here.

During the conversation, the class group rang, and Teacher Lin posted a form file in the group, and the name of the file was impressively written with the monthly exam score sheet.

Huo Yuyan glanced at it, froze for a moment, and raised his head.

He said to Li Zhizhi's family: "The result you want is here, let's take a look."

Then Li Zhizhi quickly got up and looked at his parents' mobile phones.

Folder buffering, open, is densely packed with names.

His father was more anxious than him, scrolling down quickly. After turning to his name, he breathed a sigh of relief: "Son, you are 84. I probably took a look and everyone else is very low. You should have the highest score." "Where's

Huo Xihuai?" He blurted out.

His father was about to tell me how I knew, when Huo Yuyan said, "Oh, I'm sorry, 100."

He sighed and shook his head, "Huo Xihuai copied all your correct answers again, and only left the wrong ones to you. As a parent, I am really embarrassed, and I have never taught him to be polite." Li Zhiming was

stunned He froze, as if he had been hit hard, his face suddenly turned pale.

How much is Huo Xihuai?

100? ?

how could it be possible! The monthly exam is almost as difficult as the competition!

Thinking of the competition, his expression suddenly stiffened.

......how can that be possible.

How could Huo Xihuai really have the level of competition?

Did he really take the exam by himself?

Li Mingzhi seemed to be spinning. After Huo Xihuai was shortlisted in the competition, he firmly believed that Huo Xihuai must have read his paper, so he was angry and a little proud. Even the people who entered the competition copied him, so wouldn't he be even better?

Li Mingzhi believes that he must have the level to enter the competition, but was stolen by Huo Xihuai.

But the monthly exam results told him - you are dreaming.

It's really someone who took the test himself, and it has nothing to do with his ability.

Even if Huo Xihuai copied his, he would not be able to enter the competition at all.

And he is like a clown, showing off self-righteously for so long, I don't know what image he is in the eyes of a really knowledgeable teacher.

When Li Mingzhi thought of the way the teacher looked at him in class, he felt ashamed all over his body, and even started to tremble, wishing to find a hole in the ground and get in.

His father was also dumbfounded, and lost his voice: "What's the matter with my son? Why did he pass the exam higher than you? Didn't you say that he didn't study at all and just copied yours?" "...Don't ask!

" He suddenly raised his voice and shouted, "You care so much every day! Just ask, isn't it because you meddle in your own business to provoke other people's parents?"

The big belly was stunned, he opened his mouth, and before he recovered from the shock that his son blamed him so much, the group rang again.

Teacher Lin: Regarding the suspicion of a certain classmate, I already knew about it, but it's not easy to speak out because the grades have not been announced. Huo Xihuai's score is super high even among those who passed the competition line, not to mention copying others, as far as the whole grade is concerned, no matter who he copied, he would not be able to get such a high score in the exam.

Teacher Lin: I hope parents will give their children good psychological counseling. Students will tell me directly if they have doubts in the future. The teacher can check the monitoring steps, but please don't engage in petty tricks in private and affect the relationship between classmates. This is not aimed at any classmates, but just a Warning, you are already in the third year of high school, so focus on your studies.

The parents in the group were silent for a while, and then chatted one by one, boasting that Huo Xihuai is so good and want my children to study.

Out of tacit understanding among adults, none of them asked Mr. Lin who he was talking about in the group—but they turned their heads and grabbed their children to secretly ask who made this?

The students also tacitly implied that they muttered about Li Mingzhi's attitude towards Huo Xihuai recently, and finally found out that he turned out to be such a narrow-minded person who likes to make up his mind, doesn't like other people's kindness, and is blindly confident.

In case someone else did better in the exam in the future, wouldn't he still yell at others for copying him?

This kind of person is terrible.

Li Mingzhi's popularity in the class is completely over. He wanted to do everything to Huo Xihuai, and finally the boomerang landed on him.

He was already desperate enough, and felt that his seventeen-year-old life was full of gloom, so he might as well drop out of school, but he didn't expect that Huo Xihuai's parents were not over yet.

Shen Yuntang interrupted him impatiently: "Why are you crying, have you apologized to Huo Xihuai?"

Li Mingzhi stopped sobbing.

He looked at Shen Yuntang tremblingly with teary eyes, and never felt so clearly that a beautiful woman is like a devil.

When Huo Xihuai squeezed through the crowd, what he saw was Miss Shen forcing Li Mingzhi to apologize to him.

He was startled.

Huo Xihuai has been tortured for two lifetimes, and no one has ever apologized to him.

This is his first time.

For the first time, I felt that after being bullied, I can get an apology.

He will admit his mistake to him.

Will cry and beg him not to pursue his mistakes, he can hardly stay in class anymore.

Those who hurt him were punished, Huo Xihuai actually found this feeling very fresh.

He paused for a long time,

then nodded calmly: "I won't pursue you." Li Zhiming was about to look happy when Huo Xihuai said: "But what others think of you is already a predetermined result, you bear it yourself."

See Seeing Li Zhizhi's face getting more and more ugly, Shen Yuntang let out a bad breath in his heart.

The referee carefully reminded: "Parent, the award is about to be presented, your family should send someone to receive the award."

Shen Yuntang raised his chin without blinking: "Huo Xihuai, go."

Huo Xihuai paused , nodded slightly, turned around and trotted onto the stage to receive the award.

Standing on the stage, he looked down. Miss Shen seemed to lose her temper again, and her brother chased her away with an umbrella and a small fan.

"Excellent Family".

He actually laughed a little, and then thought quietly and somewhat piously.

——It would be fine if Miss Shen was always the second personality.

Huo Yuyan looked at the banner in Butler Li's hand in a daze.

For a long while, he supported his head.

"Why is the award certificate a pennant??!"

The butler glanced at the bright red flannel in his hand, and said beamingly, "Isn't that good? Sir, hang it on the wall, and everyone who comes to Huo's house will know that we are outstanding." family!"

Huo Yuyan didn't want to talk anymore, he rubbed his head vigorously, grabbed his coat and walked out, leaving only a broken sound: "You might as well send me a good hand to rejuvenate a conscientious entrepreneur, let's go."

Butler Li looked at the huge pennant in his hand again, and said in astonishment: "Hey, hey, sir, don't go, I haven't told you that Mrs. Huo is coming today! Sir?" He hurriedly chased after Huo Yuyan, and Huo Yuyan had already run away

. up.

Butler Li sighed, and found a place to hang up the pennant, wanting to send him a message. But Mr. Huo, who is running wildly on the elevated road, probably has no time to read now.

He thought about it, and quickly told Shen Yuntang first.

"Miss Shen, just now Mrs. Huo said that she wanted to come to see you, should we prepare something?" "

Mrs. Huo?" Shen Yuntang was picking out the name of the new company, and raised his eyes when he heard that, "I haven't heard of it." "

... It's Mr. Huo's mother." Butler Li wiped his sweat.

Shen Yuntang paused.

It was also the first time she knew that she actually had a mother-in-law.

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes